Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20354 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 4:44am On Nov 16, 2008
Better go and scrub off the dudu between your butt cheeks.

A few lines of words and you're already wishing to be in the position of my woman. grin grin grin grin And they say Naija men can't seduce o . grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Better go and scrub off the dudu between your butt cheeks.
gross monkey undecided undecided

H2O2:

A few lines of words and you're already wishing to be in the position of my woman. grin grin grin grin And they say Naija men can't seduce o . grin grin grin
~roll eyes~ Am not only wishing, am fantasizingggggggggggg about your big head and man hips kiss kiss kiss
I can't wait till the day I'll rub that potbelly and make it growl or the day and I'll stroke your shiny bald head. ~roll eyes~
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 4:52am On Nov 16, 2008
Lol. I have relayed your message to my gateman and he feels better already. He can't wait to take you to his village for the royal introduction.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 4:54am On Nov 16, 2008
ara e o ya. I'm married and loving it. Thanks but no thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 4:58am On Nov 16, 2008
Married to your pillow kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:00am On Nov 16, 2008
He sure is comforting and soft and makes me feel good, but he ain't a pillow cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2008
You are delusioned.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

You are delusioned.
and you are jealous grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:09am On Nov 16, 2008
of pillow undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:10am On Nov 16, 2008
And why should we care what you have to say?

The unilag babe is the one with the golden p*ssy, not you.  your own can be substituted at any time of the day.
You are not serious at all.
Unlike the unilag babe, my p*ssy has invaluable and cannot be quantified by money, diamonds or gold.
My own cannot be substituted o! I won't even blow my horn.
Why are you on this thread? You are the ultimate example of a Nigerian man without the art of seduction.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Raymond88(m): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2008
I think you two would go good together. Morenike you opened this thread obviously to get H202's attention, and i think he had the discussion with you in the first place because he likes you. I think two of you should fok.  wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:12am On Nov 16, 2008
Raymond88:

I think you two would go good together. Morenike you opened this thread obviously to get H202's attention, and i think he had the discussion with you in the first place because he likes you. I think two of you should fok.  wink
LOL! Soooooooooooooooooooo true.
You are the voice of reason.
Thank you for noticing that.

Morenike and H2O2 get a room abeg.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:14am On Nov 16, 2008
Raymond88:

I think you two would go good together. Morenike you opened this thread obviously to get H202's attention, and i think he had the discussion with you in the first place because he likes you. I think two of you should fok. wink
How can you say such thing?

Was it because I called you retarded? undecided

H2O2:

of pillow undecided
w/e. . . .he's still berra than you

j-girl:

You are the ultimate example of a Nigerian man without the art of seduction.
truer words can never be typed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Raymond88(m): 5:19am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

How can you say such thing?
Deep down in your heart you know you love like that guy! this whole topic is ALL because of him, to get a reaction from him, and sure enough you got it. Stop pretending girl, i did a fair share of behavioral psychology in my day.

*Morenike:

Was it because I called you retarded? undecided
Retarded? i take a look at the link in your signature and i laugh, you Christians have the politest vocabularies.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:23am On Nov 16, 2008
Raymond88:

Deep down in your heart you know you love like that guy! this whole topic is ALL because of him, to get a reaction from him, and sure enough you got it. Stop pretending girl, i did a fair share of behavioral psychology in my day.
whateva, w/e makes you feel betta kiss kiss kiss
I'm very satisfied with the angel that woke me up this morning kiss kiss kiss tongue grin

Raymond88:

Retarded? i take a look at the link in your signature and i laugh, you Christians have the politest vocabularies.
what do you know!! I never knew Pink was an christian . Big ups girl kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:23am On Nov 16, 2008
Raymond88:

LOLOLOL
Thank you o.   cool  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:24am On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

LOLOLOL
Thank you o. cool grin grin grin grin
You need help. You and I both know that's not true undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:25am On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

You are not serious at all.
Unlike the unilag babe, my p*ssy has invaluable and cannot be quantified by money, diamonds or gold.
My own cannot be substituted o! I won't even blow my horn.
Why are you on this thread? You are the ultimate example of a Nigerian man without the art of seduction.
If your p*ssy has no value we shouldn't even be having a discussion with you or about you right now since you're utterly useless without one.

Either make a doctor's appointment to get it replaced, or go to unilag to see if those girls can help you with pu*ssy rehabiliation.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

You need help. You and I both know that's not true undecided

Stop lying. You love me. Even Raymond, an outside observer, agrees. You should never deny yourself a chance to be happy.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:27am On Nov 16, 2008
LOL! Today, I am stepping away from the drama.

A-40 needs to see what his ex-woman is up to.
H2O2:

If your p*ssy has no value we shouldn't even be having a discussion with you or about you right now since you're utterly useless without one.

Either make a doctor's appointment to get it replaced, or go to unilag to see if those girls can help you with pu*ssy rehabiliation.
Invaluable as in it is way more than any material thing can offer. It has no value.
I don't want to get it replaced. I'm happy with my mint-conditioned one.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:30am On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Stop lying. You love me. Even Raymond, an outside observer, agrees. You should never deny yourself a chance to be happy.
Morenike, stop playing hard to get. Take H2O2 for his chauvinistic self and accept him as he is. At least he loooooooooooooooooooooves you and he might take care of you.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Raymond88(m): 5:31am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

what do you know!! I never knew Pink was an christian . Big ups girl kiss kiss
My bad, didn't know you changed your signature link.  undecided

H2O2:

LOLOLOL
Thank you o.   cool  grin  grin  grin  grin
You're welcome, she's just using an imaginary man as a EDM (emotional defensive mechanism), take it from an expert this girl is madly in love with you or your personality! go for it man.  wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:32am On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! Today, I am stepping away from the drama.

A-40 needs to see what his ex-woman is up to. Invaluable as in it is way more than any material thing can offer. It has no value.
I don't want to get it replaced. I'm happy with my mint-conditioned one.
Yeah, we're saying the same thing.  A pussy with no value is useless.

Don't mind morenike.  The girl is a confused being.  I tire for am.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:33am On Nov 16, 2008
w/e. . . . .so no be only seduction you don't know. You don't know what love is too? ewoooooooo

@topic
Maybe it's where they were born into, the enviroment. Or is it our culture? Or the mentality that they have the right to sex at anytime anywhere?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:34am On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

Morenike, stop playing hard to get. Take H2O2 for his chauvinistic self and accept him as he is. At least he loooooooooooooooooooooves you and he might take care of you.
Am I a chauvinist because I think you feminists have pussies with no value?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

w/e. . . . .so no be only seduction you don't know. You don't know what love is too? ewoooooooo

@topic
Maybe it's where they were born into, the enviroment. Or is it our culture? Or the mentality that they have the right to sex at anytime anywhere?

Look at this goat. 2 or 3 people say you're in love with me and you're pointing the accusatory finger at me, saying I don't know what love is? You need a head examination.

Stop playing hard to get. I can manage you. But first you must be disinfected.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Yeah, we're saying the same thing.  A pussy with no value is useless.

Don't mind morenike.  The girl is a confused being.  I tire for am.
No a p*ssy with no value is one that has been used well.
As for me, money cannot buy mine. . . neither can gold so it cannot have a monetary value but it has a lot of value in other forms.
H2O2:

Am I a chauvinist because I think you feminists have pussies with no value?
You're a chauvinist cos you speak like a guy who looks down on NIGERIAN ladies.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

You're a chauvinist because you speak like a guy who looks down on NIGERIAN ladies.
so you too know, but yoiu want me accept that mess undecided

H2O2:

Look at this goat. 2 or 3 people say you're in love with me and you're pointing the accusatory finger at me, saying I don't know what love is? You need a head examination.

Stop playing hard to get. I can manage you. But first you must be disinfected.
I don't know what love is and dnt want to know. Go and get yourself checked, just b/c someone dey wink at you no mean she loves you, olodo rabata.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

I don't want you to accept it but it seems that's your flava.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

I don't want you to accept it but it seems that what your flava is.
Stop trying to wreck my home kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:44am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

She knows that Nigerian men, like me, love good women.  But she has reason to worry because the Naija girls of nowadays, aka naira girls, are invaluable.
The probability of finding a good one is 1 in 10,000

I don't know what love is and dnt want to know. Go and get yourself checked, just b/c someone dey wink at you no mean she loves you, olodo rabata.
Then stop winking at me unless it is sex you want.
At your age you don't know what love is?  I'm shaking my head.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:45am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

Stop trying to wreck my home kiss kiss kiss
who dash you home? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / What Is The Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.