Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20427 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 1:00am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Nike.

Commot there!. . . . you wey u don dey seduced wella. . . . .just tell me wetin i want make i prove my point!
No. . . .and goodnight wink

chika98:

Real men seduce a lady without having to spend a whole lot.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 1:02am On Nov 18, 2008
See una sef?. . . . .you cant even answer what I asked you guys. It goes a long way to prove that my point is hidden in your answers.

Goodnight Nike.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Seduction and money+ material things don't go together. I thought seduction is a prelude to sexual intercourse/making out(whatever you want to call it )??
Duh!!! My point exactly. Before u peck naija babe sef, u'd have spent enough,  maybe even bought a sack of rice for her home. Lol!

chika98:

Real men seduce a lady without having to spend a whole lot.
Omo, nothin like dat in Naija girls' dictionaries. Real men ko. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 1:05am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

See una sef?. . . . .you can't even answer what I asked you guys. It goes a long way to prove that my point is hidden in your answers.

Goodnight Nike.
No, if you read front page, post made by morenike, you'll fid ya answer. Just dnt feel like typing it over and over again. byeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2008
grin i wonder where morenike and her cohorts on the first page have run to? Did you girls even check the meaning of that word before running ur moufs like tap without control? Seduction is an act of luring a woman to bed with an intention for sexual intercourse. And that depends on what tickles the fancy of the lady. There is no written textbook of how it should be done. So wether the guy uses money, sweet words, or any other format to lure his woman the truth remains that he has seduced the lady. So pls next time get your facts right cos naija guys are too seductive as long as the girls are materialistic. They make the game very easy for us. No need to crack my head thinking of how to get my woman in the mood just buy her something nice and you can be sure you're gonna get some booty that night without asking or begging Period. end of seduction. I'm out see you folks later tonight.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by debughu: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2008
Lol. Nice1. How u take know? But are they not all the same? Anyway my Girlfriend is the best thing that has happened to me. Surprisingly, she is in Unilag, and she is totally unlike what I described earlier. You can ask her how seductive I am. lol.

I was just talking from a general point of view. But come to think of it, if all ladies were like my sweetheart, this thread wouldn't exist. Lol. please don't hate.

guy,i schooled in Unilag.never vouch for any woman.
she is only urs when she's with u.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by maxcolino(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2008
i feel u guys men morenike h202 and the rest p i m p men all ya re coreect but u guys can use me as a bait,send the mule and test the field ee gba lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by server34(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2008
debughu:

guy,i schooled in Unilag.never vouch for any woman.
she is only urs when she's with u.

Nice1. I finished from Unilag too, so I understand clearly where ur coming from. Maybe u even be my guy sef who knows? Anyway, av been there, done dat! So when I say I can vouch for this particular one, u know av got my facts right, and my game tight. Should u have any problem with dat?

Back to the topic, am presently in paris now, and the only thing I need 2 do to seduce is (1) speak a little french with an english accent (2) Just act cool and reserved. So u see, seduction comes in different forms depending on the particular lady, and the general mentality in the locality u find urself in.

But for Lagos all u need to do is spend some money, silverbed, shoprite etc. For Abuja, just act like a very wake up Lagos boy. For Portharcourt, spend some money and claim oil company staff. For Calabar, just be a fine boy, dress good, and have some pocket money for little hangouts.

In general, For Nigeria u just need MONEY!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tulburg(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
oboyi see u
if talk am na on top system i go seduce u
no try me o
no try me at all, at all

i get big dick
big face
big eyes
big mouth mention it
any how u want am
igo surely give ucheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
Kingsleyinfo:

grin i wonder where morenike and her cohorts on the first page have run to? Did you girls even check the meaning of that word before running ur moufs like tap without control? Seduction is an act of luring a woman to bed with an intention for sexual intercourse. And that depends on what tickles the fancy of the lady. There is no written textbook of how it should be done. So wether the guy uses money, sweet words, or any other format to lure his woman the truth remains that he has seduced the lady. So please next time get your facts right because naija guys are too seductive as long as the girls are materialistic. They make the game very easy for us. No need to crack my head thinking of how to get my woman in the mood just buy her something nice and you can be sure you're going to get some booty that night without asking or begging Period. end of seduction. I'm out see you folks later tonight.
WHat is this one yabbing about?

Next!!! undecided

tulburg:

oboyi see u
if talk am na on top system i go seduce u
no try me o
no try me at all, at all

i get big privates
big face
big eyes
big mouth mention it
any how u want am
igo surely give ucheesy

See this one too. . . . ~roll eyes~
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tkb417(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2008
how many times this gurl go change her ID
i don tire. . . .u just dey confuse person
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2008
Is it my fault? cry cry
I change am to confuse you na tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
why do u wanna confuse me?
shior
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2008
Thank God say this place don cool off small Naija men can't seduce and bla bla we are the best and you girls know it
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2008
tbk, it was a joke. simple
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by yinraph(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
@Morenike, Seduce ! Men dont ? You dont say !
I will show you
Y.M yinraph@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
@dark_rxn run ur mouf anyway you like the truth remains the same money for hand back for ground period. Except some few ones who know themselves. And the ones that do don't go about blabbing their mouth. Ya'll are just hating on the true naija guys. Holla at all da naija guys in da house una too much keep it real.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2008
yinraph:

@Morenike, Seduce ! Men don't ? You don't say !
I will show you
Y.M yinraph@yahoo.co.uk
Kingsleyinfo:

@dark_rxn run ur mouth anyway you like the truth remains the same money for hand back for ground period. Except some few ones who know themselves. And the ones that do don't go about blabbing their mouth. Ya'll are just hating on the true naija guys. Holla at all da naija guys in da house una too much keep it real.
If only I could put restrictions on some peeps. cry cry
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tkb417(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
tbk, it was a joke. simple
see u. . .i know na grin
how u dey?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
tkb417:

see u. . .i know na grin
how u dey?
am fine. . . . kiss kiss
I heard from Kitaun. . . .am begging him to come back, but he's so stubborn lol.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Cayon(f): 3:32am On Nov 21, 2008
morenike:

I hope you are ok. Please don't let this thread or anyone break you. . . .so show your face in the place

Truth is - We all have internet crush. . , . .its a fact

Peace
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 3:33am On Nov 21, 2008
lololol crush on who? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Cayon(f): 4:49am On Nov 21, 2008
@darky

dayum!! I was about to show you my crush but you left so soon. Oh well, next time lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DrKitaun(m): 5:15am On Nov 21, 2008
at least I know how to seduce my Queen - Morenike kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by JustGood(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2008
Leave your boyfriend with your friend for a week if you believe they dont know how to seduce.

B. T. W. is it not good for you if your man cant seduce other women? yWould you rather have a man that practices seduction tactics everyday?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
JustGood:

Leave your boyfriend with your friend for a week if you believe they don't know how to seduce.

B. T. W. is it not good for you if your man can't seduce other women? yWould you rather have a man that practices seduction tactics everyday?
Do you ppl read the topic/introduction? gosh! undecided

Dr Kitaun:

at least I know how to seduce my Queen - Morenike kiss kiss
lol, shhh tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by oziomatv(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2008
I think you should stop Hanging out with those that are addicted to nkwobi and tombo  joints,
Or stop attracting Agberos.  Just upgrade yourself a little and  see wonders.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by goodass(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
gud use of d voice n choice of wordz

accentu8 ur body 2, flaunt all flauntables esp wt ur briefs/jeans. xmit d signals jo

tease. let her watch u work out, then u grab ur towel, brush gently past her n let her watch u go in2 d showers.

giv a warm hug, gently run ur finger dwn her spine n pull away

av her remove ur top 4u

brb
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2008
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by goodass(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Ruby/Renike is dat yu? i knw na u dey bend mouth lyk dat! cheesy

nofin do yu, y u dey tyt face?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2008
na me na. . . .but how you go seduce woman like that? grin

Tease ko sneeze ni
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by goodass(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2008
u knw ow we do it in pratika kilasi naw wink

a tiraya wont confuse u, walahi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Okey Bakassi And Wife, Ezinne Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Being A Father At 22 (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.