Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Where Do Mad Men Get Instinct To Smoke From? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Do Mad Men Get Instinct To Smoke From? (516 Views)

8 Despicable Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Into Marriage / Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) / Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Mad Men Get Instinct To Smoke From? by beejayphako(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Like seriously, have always asked myself series of questions about why somethings are the way they were, this one of 'em. Like 90% of mad men I have seen on the street smokes. I wonder where that urge comes from considering the fact that they dont know what they are doing. They seriously know and miss cigarette. The fact that they miss food is justifiable , most of them eat dirts though, but why cigarette? Cant they just smoke paper or wood or something else, why is it that they know cigarette is being bought with money and its the only thing there brain tells them they could smoke?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rivers State Canival 2014 On Saturday / Describe Your 2014 / Naija People Can Be Corny O. Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.