Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable (1802 Views)

Can Anyone Help By Giving Me Food Diary To Eat Monday To Sunday / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Procedures Of Preparing Spring Roll? / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by heatmeup(f): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2014
God bless you in advance
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Eberex(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2014
heatmeup:
God bless you in advance

Enroll for aerobic class, and make sure the instructor is a strict person. With constant work-out you only need some months to burn those fats off.

1 Like

Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by heatmeup(f): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Eberex:

Enroll for aerobic class, and make sure the instructor is a strict person. With constant work-out you only need some months to burn those fats off.
naaa i still need a timetable. am tired of thinking of what to eat everyday
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Eberex(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2014
heatmeup:
naaa i still need a timetable. am tired of thinking of what to eat everyday

Must you eat three square meal a day? Why not take fruits and vegetables as your meal hence forth with plenty of water.
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by ceo003: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2014
heatmeup call me on 07089728887 ill give you a quick weigh loss diet you can use
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by ritalori2(f): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2014
google applecider + weightloss that'll help you out.

www.dropfatsnow..com
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Eberex(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
I would recommend you don't take supplements or what have you. The best way to lose weight is exercising and cutting off what you eat. Remember No Pain- No Gain

1 Like

Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by adanduka: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Stop eating.
Drink lots of water and fruits. .')
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by ceo003: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2014
all these things you people are saying cannot work ive tried them . there is a one and only way to lose weight quick even celebrities use it
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by heatmeup(f): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Eberex:

Must you eat three square meal a day? Why not take fruits and vegetables as your meal hence forth with plenty of water.
must you comment?if you don't have something tangible for us to learn from here pls GO
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by heatmeup(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2014
ceo003:
all these things you people are saying cannot work ive tried them . there is a one and only way to lose weight quick even celebrities use it
what is it pls tell us and let us all learn
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
EAT WHAT YOU USUALLY EAT ON A NORMAL DAY JUST REDUCE THE QUANTITY , DRINK MORE OF WATER AND EAT MORE OF FRUITS AND LESS OF THE FOODS YOU NORMALLY EAT.KEEP AWAY FROM FRIED FOODS AND PASTRIES,DONT EAT BETWEEN MEALS,LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by ceo003: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
heatmeup:
what is it pls tell us and let us all learn

call me on 07089728887 its not something id post anyhow
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Eberex(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
heatmeup:
must you comment?if you don't have something tangible for us to learn from here pls GO

Nothing tangible you say? No wonder you are all fat up! You must be taking 5 square meals. Let me give you a non-tangible something then: go get slim-fast supplements, or betterstill ask google. You are the one asking silly questions by the way undecided
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by uniqueama1(f): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
heatmeup:
God bless you in advance
Try some mild exercise like walking n Aerobics.Also cut down on ur Carbohydrate intake.Eat more of fruits n veggies especially raw ones for salad n drink a lot of water.Also make sure u don't eat late @ nite.Gud luck.
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Godmother(f): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
To loose weight, go on a fruit fast. East just fruits for. 3 days to one week. After that resume your normal meals. You can eat as much fruits as you want. Also avoid idleness, start sone form of exercise; skipping, regular walks, sit-ups, etc.

What I did was download some dance exercise videos from the net and I dance along with them. It makes exercising fun. Next cut down drastically on sweet mouth. This is one major reason people add weight. When you start having sweet cravings take fruits or water.

1 Like

Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Eberex(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Godmother:
To loose weight, go on a fruit fast. East just fruits for. 3 days to one week. After that resume your normal meals. You can eat as much fruits as you want. Also avoid idleness, start sone form of exercise; skipping, regular walks, sit-ups, etc.

What I did was download some dance exercise videos from the net and I dance along with them. It makes exercising fun. Next cut down drastically on sweet mouth. This is one major reason people add weight. When you start having sweet cravings take fruits or water.

Still the same thing : fruits, vegetables and exercise.
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Godmother(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Eberex:

Still the same thing : fruits, vegetables and exercise.

Dnt tink anyone can loose weight without doing exercise or cutting off some particular food.
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by ceo003: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
heatmeup if u want to lose weight fast without exercise call me .
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Godmother(f): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
ceo003:
heatmeup if u want to lose weight fast without exercise call me .

Pls post it here so all can benefit.
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Eberex(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Godmother:

Dnt tink anyone can loose weight without doing exercise or cutting off some particular food.

My dear, the best natural way to lose weight is by exercising. And this requires total commitment and discipline because it involves constant exercising in months.
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Godmother(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Eberex:

My dear, the best natural way to lose weight is by exercising. And this requires total commitment and discipline because it involves constant exercising in months.

Yea. Not just to loose the weight, but also to maintain it. Cos it easier adding up weight once you let yourself go.
Re: Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable by Eberex(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Godmother:

Yea. Not just to loose the weight, but also to maintain it. Cos it easier adding up weight once you let yourself go.

True. That is where you watch your intakes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prepare Pancakes / Ijebu Garri- Abuja And Environs / Plantain Chips Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.