Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (59378 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by soldierdollar(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Who is Tiwa Savage ?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2014
post=27407417:
I guess the mods have forgotten what "NEWSWORTHINESS" means…
…… meanwhile @ op
thanks

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by adedayourt(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Seun abeg no vex oo, wetin dey btw u nd tiwa??

The rate @ which d gal dey hit front page dis days me I no kno ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by abagnalie: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2014
These ladie is cute and hot.but her sense of fashion is Not just it
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by AJOT99(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Walking naked is even better than this.

Mtchew....
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2014
Why won't people stop criticizing and instead expose their own fashion style so she can emulate it? Always criticizing and never showing any direction. One would be surprised to find out that most of the people criticizing aren't half as rich or half as fashionable. You'd almost faint if you were to discover that most guys might say one girl with a big nyash wearing slippers and an ordinary top and jeans is their own definition of beautiful. Don't let me add the one's with old hairdos and hideous make up. People will just be here claiming but they can't even create A SINGLE EYE.

She looks pretty as far as NORMAL beauty goes. Abi she should go and shop in heaven for her clothes?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by amokeme(f): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Burger01:

See them! On a Friday morning! angry
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by pweetixandy: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

firstly, is the topic about her success?
-No, it's about her dressing, so why drag success into it?
Personally, I'm indifferent about her personality/music/dressing.

Secondly : Iyanya performs on stage shirtless - I think you should take out few minutes to check out the threads on Iyanya and his raunchy nature - you would see a lot of people, even guys considered it rubbish.
...So I wonder where you drew your inference from, except it wasn't from NL.

Finally you're entitled to your opinion just as everyone is entitled to theirs. That ideology of 'allergic to success/hating' is very-very myopic.

Thanks
so u mean the posters before me are not hating? Please sit. Miss,u said everyone is entittled to their opinion so why diod u quote me when I am only airing my opinion,u shldnt have bothered. I won't take back my words,d guys who dissed her are haters. What does "orange" like d male poster said mean,does it have anything to do with what she is wearing? The guys hating "what she is wearing" have girlfriends who wear bikinis andd bum shorts all the time,so what makes this one bad. If u would quote me,then please go ahead and quote everyother person on this thread. As for iyanya,guys don't think its rubbish.afterall,guys walk about wearing nothing ontop all the time unless they are also hating on iyanya. My opinion again.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by manuel80(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
MillionDollars:
Free us with tiwa savage news every time na

we have our own life to live.

First it was TONTO DIKE

Later it was BEVERLY OSU

Now its TIWA SAVAGE

who's Next?

Chika Ike
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
Tiwa savage aka malvin's first lady. Aka doro diva.
She looks super fly in this white outfits. What do you think

http://jayboss..com/2014/10/photostiwa-savage-super-sexy-in-white.html
Nice pics ...I am finally back from my break
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2014
So she has learnt to cover up and stop being crass? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
She's too cute to have such an obtuse sense of fashion. Someone seriously needs to grab her by the shoulders, and shake her.

I volunteer.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Gorgeous58(f): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
stalyf:
Her shoes in the first picture though.
Is that an iPhone 6 in the second picture?
Her sense of fashion don't look Nigerian in my opinion. She is gradually starting some wild dress sense that other artists would pick up with time.

Last bullet: The way Tiwa Savage is getting front page recognition for the smallest affair, someone would soon say Seun has a secret affair with her just like with Tonto Dike some months back

Tiwa Savage is the new Tonto Dike on NL
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
so u mean the posters before me are not hating? Please sit. Miss,u said everyone is entittled to their opinion so why diod u quote me when I am only airing my opinion,u shldnt have bothered. I won't take back my words,d guys who dissed her are haters. What does "orange" like d male poster said mean,does it have anything to do with what she is wearing? The guys hating "what she is wearing" have girlfriends who wear bikinis andd bum shorts all the time,so what makes this one bad. If u would quote me,then please go ahead and quote everyother person on this thread. As for iyanya,guys don't think its rubbish.afterall,guys walk about wearing nothing ontop all the time unless they are also hating on iyanya. My opinion again.

lol...don't get worked up @please sit.

I can't remember disputing your opinion. I think I asked more of questions that would help me understand your opinion better.

I really wish I understood your last post - your points are kinda conflicting/squashed : but then it's 'your opinion'.
What we should ask is that, people learn to criticise intelligently/professionally, not tagging every counter opinion 'haters/hating'

Would it be ok, to tag you support as 'a*s-licking'? I don't think so.

Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by onyxo76(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
who cares...!!
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by ELGREF(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Iykebestbt:
my dear Tiwa,u don't need skimpy clothes,repackaging,laps exposition for fame ånd fortune.. Try ånd learn from S'Lious Sugar.. No pack change,no advert,no promo ånd is still leading for the past 30yrs
God bless you, pastor adeyemi tell me the samething
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Aida13: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
I won't lie, Tiwa's fashion sense is always up to the minute. Everything she wears goes with the current trend...whether it's a bit over the top or actually cool. Still...I'm on the fence whether I'm a fan of her fashion. But I like her musical talents.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
@least,Chika has a good fashion sense...

No be today I talk say d way Tiwatope don dey make front page is becomin unbecomin sha

*excuse my pidgin oh*

manuel80:

Chika Ike
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by pweetixandy: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...don't get worked up @please sit.

I can't remember disputing your opinion. I think I asked more of questions that would help me understand your opinion better.

I really wish I understood your last post - your points are kinda conflicting/squashed : but then it's 'your opinion'.
What we should ask is that, people learn to criticise intelligently/professionally, not tagging every counter opinion 'haters/hating' I couldn't read ur post sorry,ur attempt at making some sense is highly appreciated tho :-)

Would it be ok, to tag you support as 'a*s-licking'? I don't think so.

Thanks
I didn't even bother reading what u wrote here...but I appreciate d effort to make some sense :-)
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
She's too cute to have such an obtuse sense of fashion. Someone seriously needs to grab her by the shoulders, and shake her.

I volunteer.

I knowwww! It's So disappointing. I want to break into her wardrobe and throw everything out cry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obtuse

EnlightenedSoul:

I volunteer.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by chukzkay(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
bcuz its an inevitable goods
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Married woman m wink y cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sleekshady(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
That shoe doesn't match with that dress she's wearing!
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
jaybossYBNL:

Nice pics ...I am finally back from my break
what break?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by royalblood21: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
Tiwa savage aka malvin's first lady. Aka doro diva.
She looks super fly in this white outfits. What do you think

http://jayboss..com/2014/10/photostiwa-savage-super-sexy-in-white.html

U r Mad Op... what kind of nonsense is dis....
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by wayray: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
SO WHY CALL A WOMAN YOU HAVENT SLEPT WITH AND PAID FOR THE SEX YOU HAD WITH HER A LovePeddler? shocked shocked shocked shocked

IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS HATRED/BITTERNESS shocked shocked shocked

SO NOW I DO NOT HAVE RIGHT TO MY OWN OPINION OVER ISSUES? MUST U POKENOSE?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by SAMBARRY: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
wayray:

SO NOW I DO NOT HAVE RIGHT TO MY OWN OPINION OVER ISSUES? MUST U POKENOSE?
hmnnnn ok ashewo ni e

MY OPINION wink
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by wayray: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
hmnnnn ok ashewo ni e

MY OPINION wink

hehe..... funny someborry.

itsorrai.. u got ur mouth. so spill what u like with it.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Toks2008(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
She is just herself. You either love her that way or go hang transformer. Its her life biko.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
adedayourt:
Seun abeg no vex oo, wetin dey btw u nd tiwa??

The rate @ which d gal dey hit front page dis days me I no kno ooo
no be s.eun dey post most topics to fp

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by SAMBARRY: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
wayray:

hehe..... funny someborry.

itsorrai.. u got ur mouth. so spill what u like with it.
of course, waray; mad man wink

no be me talk that one. Na the thing wey you call yourself wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.