Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Police Menace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Menace (436 Views)

Growing Menace Of Online Sports Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Menace by IZUKWU(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2014
How do you handle police men. When they want to intimidate you and extort money from you.they caught me on wednesday night with some goods without nafdac number and caught the barrow with my goods around 8pm. And took us to station demanding for fifty thousand naira
Re: Police Menace by IZUKWU(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
They took me into a bacha at the police compound that night and wanted me to make a statement but i refused. They later allowed me to make calls and i called my people . They came that night but the police demanded for #10,000 . They refused and priced #3,000. They refused . So i slept over the counter in my boxers and singlet and i paid #1,000 not to be thrown inside the cell.
Re: Police Menace by IZUKWU(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Have you fallen prey to police extortion and harasment before. How did you react. I want to learn from your experience and equip myself for tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Bridgecomm Outsourcing Partners Association Of Human Resources Of Nigeria (AHR) / What Does It Takes To Be a RENOWNED Stock-broker...? / Free Workshop On Business Idea Development,small & Medium Business Profitability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.