Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) (74644 Views)

Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] / Revealed! Nigerian Senator Secretly Weds 25 Year Old Beauty!!photos / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by kingzjay(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
I doubt it....there is absolutely more than what the eyes meets...
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Johnnoo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Its her life. She doesn't have to mourn her divorce...
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by buchilino(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
corneremperor:

Why do you people believe a woman has to have a man in her life in order to be happy? I tiya for una o. #backwardthinking

MAYBE U SHOULD ASK GOD DAT QUESTION

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by navistar(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Before you wear the proverbial white wig to judge someone.. walk a mile in their sneaks or stilettos!! Live and let live.... if she's happy despite her misfortune, then we should be happy for her, not further scrutinise her. A wise philosopher once said "the darkest night purges the brightest mornings" her bright morning is on the horizon.

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na today?
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by cyzor(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Does the public want her to die cos her marriage crashed? INI baby no mind them joor, enjoy ur life.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by prinsbasy: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na wash.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
buchilino:

MAYBE U SHOULD ASK GOD DAT QUESTION
God too understands that marriage is not compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by eazisky(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
So u xpect to c sadness and tears on her face anytime right?
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
ok life must move on

this government sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by 100Cents: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
...she is only trying to comfort herself and come out of her frustrations.

Don't mind them.

Acting happy while dying inside..
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by waslead300(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by holluwai(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Back to business you bloody ashy!
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
am really surprised at the kind of millions these actresses throw around, by d way do they make these millions from acting alone abi corporate runs join undecided tongue jst asking sha

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by iamtheprincipal: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
corneremperor:

Why do you people believe a woman has to have a man in her life in order to be happy? I tiya for una o. #backwardthinking

Either you accept it or not, any man/woman who is unable to make his/her marriage work isn't not successful.
Ask the post 30 years single ladies, they can confirm to you that they at one time or the other, desire the presence of a man in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Conclussion: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Is good to be happy tho.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Oyeneku3: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
I am seriously tryna give a fuvk
undecided Ko kan aye

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ini Edopka
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by UnknownT: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Does she have a choice? She was the accused so no hard feelings
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
kendrick93:
ashawo.. followin politicians. dats why u divourced ur husband.... time isnt on ur side anymore,remember u are turnin into an old cargo
Must she get married? Why the insults? You don bleep am before? How many politicians did you see her with?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by dnacrystal: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
I'm yet to see one celebrity's marriage that has stood the test of time undecided.
Ini, I'm sure must have been over her ex-husband and the marriage altogether even before the divorce. Why won't she be taking selfies and smiling.lol

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by mrofficial(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Olosho igboro. Bought G63 worth N36m. Tell me how!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by eleko1: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
undecidedAbeg,wetin she dey sell,I fit buy?
IfyAwazie:
She is back in d market. So She is just displaying her wares ones again.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by scedescede(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Its either she is happy or sad which can only give joyful or frustration if try substitute they will show in due time.
But watin concern wuna sef if she happy or she no happy watin or how e take affect wuna, if you no happy as she dey happy tou make you help her dey sad now abi she go kill herself. Out of frustration?
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by pweetiedee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
kendrick93:
ashawo.. followin politicians. dats why u divourced ur husband.... time isnt on ur side anymore,remember u are turnin into an old cargo
oh pls! did u see her following poliicians? olodo
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by daben1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Make she dey cry?
Y should dis even make d f.p self?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by pweetiedee(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
mrofficial:
Olosho igboro. Bought G63 worth N36m. Tell me how!
with ur grand father's money! go and sleep!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by IfyAwazie(f): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
eleko1:
undecidedAbeg,wetin she dey sell,I fit buy?
cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
spanzed:
she is an actress...which part of the world do you stay b'cos she is kinda famous
You Get Time Sha.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by chinex276(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
okay... U think untill u see her posting pics of herself wailing, screaming and shading tears dat she's not happy! Abeg mods. Ur news making front page dis days makes me sick i swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.