Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) (74643 Views)

Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] / Revealed! Nigerian Senator Secretly Weds 25 Year Old Beauty!!photos / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by dasparrow: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
slimmingcare:
Why are Nigeria ladies embracing divorce these days after sworning marriage vows

They are embracing divorce because they know HIV/AIDS/GONORRHEA/ CLYMEDIA/HERPES/EBOLA is real and it is better to be single than stay in a marriage where infidelity rules supreme. Most married men in Nigeria will at some point cheat. That is a fact because most are obsessed with tight varginas. Once their wives start birthing children, the wife's vargina becomes slack like an elastic and they begin to look for tight varginas in 16 year old girls and younger. Why do you think paedophilia is so pervasive in Nigerian society?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Decryptor(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lilimax:

The picture is filled with lies.
I refuse to believe it.

What kind of lies? The Women in that picture engaged in some form of misdemeanor that led to the crash of their marriage.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Bluffly: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
and then
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Aizebioje(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Before she got married, you people were talking. She got married, una talk. She had problems in her marriage, you people still didn't shut up. Now she's outta the marriage, you people are still rambling. Leave her be oooo. You guys have done enough kwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Cheeun(f): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Some people are funny sha! So make she kon dey cry abi? Mtchew. Ini, abeg enjoy your life ojare and be happy. Life's too short. undecided
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aizebioje:
Before she got married, you people were talking. She got married, una talk. She had problems in her marriage, you people still didn't shut up. Now she's outta the marriage, you people are still rambling. Leave her be oooo. You guys have done enough kwa!!!

Gbam
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by dammytosh: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think we need to start voting for Mods on Nairaland.

Some one picked two pictures of a divorced woman smiling.

Captions it "Ini Edo seems happy despite divorce." and a M0r0nic mode put this on front page.

hiannnn undecided
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Decryptor:

What kind of lies? The Women in that picture engaged in some form of misdemeanor that led to the crash of their marriage.
Not is all cases.
Marriage is beyond what you read in tabloids or the pages of soft sales magazines smiley.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by joelenesleek(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Its amazing you have the madaphucking nerves to insults someone. Please take a critical look at your profile picture and examine the shape of your head and your face without any iota of partiality and if you are honest with yourself, you can see that the shape of your head and face is not different from the animal call MEERKAT. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY
quote me whenever your brain gets registered. So calling her an Ashawo wasn't an insult?trust me I am not as bitter as you.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by christopher123(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
HMMM, I KNEW THAT SHE WILL DIVORCE, I KNEW THAT SHE WILL GIVE OUT A FALSE SMILE, AND PAINT THE PICTURE ALL IS HAPPY. BUT

SHAKESPARE SAID

THERE IS NO ACT TO KNOW THE MIND CONSTRUCTION ON THE FACE....SHE WILL END UP BEEN A BABY MAMA TO ONE TOY BOY, JUST LIKE TIWA GOT HERSELF A TOY BOY

SHE WILL GET ONE

GOT MY BASE BALL BAT ON

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by benjsniper33: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
My Yoruba friends will say
"Ohun to wa leyin efa, o ju eje lo"..
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by mcdokwe(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
thonyokun:

That was a bad advice u just gave, marriage is 4better and 4worse till death and God will never support divorce 4any reason. If u re not ready 4marriage its better u steer clear of it rather than get married and opt for a divorce.
ogbeni, did u read my post in connection with the topic? I am not giving anybody an advice here, she's already divorced and people were saying how happy she was. My post suggests that since she was not happy being in a marriage, being happy outside it shouldn't be news since she opted out of it herself.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by pweetiedee(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
dnacrystal:
Yea of course. That was just an observation. You may know of any celebrities' marriage that has stood the test of time. I don't know any.
Many of them are happily married.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Gorgeous58(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
It is better to cry inside an air-conditioned car than to cry on a bicycle. She's rich...she'd cope better
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by dasparrow: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

Either you accept it or not, any man/woman who is unable to make his/her marriage work isn't not successful.
Ask the post 30 years single ladies, they can confirm to you that they at one time or the other, desire the presence of a man in their lives.

Some of the post 30 ladies desire a man in their lives because of toxic busy body Nigerians like you who make them feel inadequate. In advanced nations in the west, no one cares if you are married or not. Live your life as you see fit as long as you are not hurting anyone in the process. Nigerian society however is a different kettle of fish. Nigerian society forces people to go and get married even when they don't want to or don't have what it takes to succeed in the institution. And then later on, you people come here to wonder why marriages are falling apart. Even the ones that are not falling apart are tainted with infidelity.

So many married Nigerians are not keeping to their marital vows. They are married but want to enjoy the life of a bachelor or spinster. Many are married but living separately permanently. In fact, most Nigerian marriages are a sham. The husband and wife are living like slave master (husband) and slave (wife). No affection whatsoever. Even if Ini Edo had remained in her marriage, you people will still crucify her for not birthing children. If she had birthed children that are not males, you people will crucify her too. If she births males and females and her husband dies before she does, you people will accuse her of killing her husband like you people accuse the widows in Nigerian society and stigmatize them. Let's face it, Nigerian society will always treat women like crap regardless of what they do. I don't hear any of you being hard on Philip (Ini's ex husband) who has had TWO failed marriages under his belt. But you and your ilk come here running your mouths like faucet water. Let Ini Edo be. Stop carrying her matter on your head like gala. Get a life please because if you had one, you won't be so concerned about other people's lives and what they choose to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by iamtheprincipal: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
dasparrow:

Some of the post 30 ladies desire a man in their lives because of toxic busy body Nigerians like you who make them feel inadequate. In advanced nations in the west, no one cares if you are married or not. Live your life as you see fit as long as you are not hurting anyone in the process. Nigerian society however is a different kettle of fish. Nigerian society forces people to go and get married even when they don't want to or don't have what it takes to succeed in the institution. And then later on, you people come here to wonder why marriages are falling apart. Even the ones that are not falling apart are tainted with infidelity.

So many married Nigerians are not keeping to their marital vows. They are married but want to enjoy the life of a bachelor or spinster. Many are married but living separately permanently. In fact, most Nigerian marriages are a sham. The husband and wife are living like slave master (husband) and slave (wife). No affection whatsoever. Even if Ini Edo had remained in her marriage, you people will still crucify her for not birthing children. If she had birthed children that are not males, you people will crucify her too. If she births males and females and her husband dies before she does, you people will accuse her of killing her husband like you people accuse the widows in Nigerian society and stigmatize them. Let's face it, Nigerian society will always treat women like crap regardless of what they do. I don't hear any of you being hard on Philip (Ini's ex husband) who has had TWO failed marriages under his belt. But you and your ilk come here running your mouths like faucet water. Let Ini Edo be. Stop carrying her matter on your head like gala. Get a life please because if you had one, you won't be so concerned about other people's lives and what they choose to do with it.

Quite thoughtful document.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by kayalla(f): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
beofre nko? na person die?
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by PStacks(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Face of a thief..

Bi.tch..
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ojinku(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
She is just pretending.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by stjsd(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by just2simple: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
shocked U stl need 2 held ur head high up in situations over which u can not control shocked
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Hebrewslaves: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
...she is only trying to comfort herself and come out of her frustrations.
Wrong, it is "GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH" he was a wrong choice from the beginning, Ini can do better than that, She is from AKWA ABASI IBOM- literally meaning: she is from THE MOST HIGH GOD, Got it?
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by kendrick93(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
joelenesleek:
from your comment I can describe your face, oblong head, four lines forehead, fat, big kpomo lips, broken ugly brown tooth, black lips, strong face with uttermost bitterness.
who be dis mumu
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Hebrewslaves: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hope55:
life goes on....

http://www..com/2014/10/ini-edo-seems-happy-despite-divorce.html
GO GAL, ROCKA KON! We Akwa Ibomites love you till eternity. Ride on, our own.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by kccarew(f): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
you are right, what was she thinking? Didn't she say its for better or worse
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by authebabe: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
@op, u chose ur words rightly "seems" happy, not that she's happy
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
She just have to wear that smile for the cameras okay, Deep down inside her you won't believe how terrible she feels.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
zicoraads:
Trust me OP...she is not happier. She probably cries every night before going to sleep. This is just her way of getting over him.

[size=14pt]If a woman doesn't love you, she will move on in a blink of an eye. This lady im seeing is very happy! ! More like good riddance to d marriage...... Most times women are sad about wat people will think about her than the actual failed relationship. They are some complex beings.

Work hard, get rich, stay single. Marriage has lost its function! [/size]
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by oluamid(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
ini Edo be like: "I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide".

grin
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by joelenesleek(f): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
kendrick93:
who be dis mumu
the mumu you know.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by lastpage: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

HAPPINESS is not the same thing as SMILING!

In your quiet time, when reality dawns on you, thats when you know "Happiness".

Lastpage!
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ONYEBALL: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ini edo my love when are u coming back home? i missed u so much,i can't do without u please come back home*wakes up from sleep*oooooooooh so na dream i dey dream so?:@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.