Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. (2058 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today. / Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by wisdompraise(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2014
The greatest question that has never been answered and I have not been able to answer it myself is "what dose a woman want?"

Please NairaLanders let hear from you, especially women tell us what you want.
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by STENON(f): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2014
Peace of mind, the Truth, words of wisdom and words of encouragement

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by izaray(f): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Gbam...she has said it all!
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by moneyexpert: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Money

Money

I say money

Lemme say it again money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by djeezy(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2014
A store that sells husbands has just opened, where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor, you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.
So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband...
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs.
The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.
The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.
"Wow," so she goes to the fourth floor, and sign reads: Floor 4
- These men have jobs, loves kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me!"
So she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.
She is so tempted she runs to the sixth floor and sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart's
Husband Store.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
A real man; protective, romantic, sensitive, God fearing, to mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2014
women are insatiable
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by LaurelP(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2014
You're wasting ur time
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by farano(f): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2014
I want someone to love me for who I am. Not for what I look like.
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by tobiboss(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
farano:
what exactly do you look like??

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by agohmamuda(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
I can't beliv no girl has mentioned "Money".
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by farano(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
tobiboss:
Question for the gods tongue

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Spicylate(f): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
i just want to be comfortable. thats all
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
A woman wants everythn and she wants nothing at the same time....

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by amakufrancis(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
farano:
please tell us who u are, i mean d qualities u made of?
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by amakufrancis(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Spicylate:
i just want to be comfortable. thats all
in terms of comfort, it varies. Can you be comfortable with an armed robber?
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Spicylate(f): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
amakufrancis:
in terms of comfort, it varies. Can you be comfortable with an armed robber?
can you?
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by amakufrancis(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Spicylate:

can you?
yes and you?
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by wizzie001(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Op jes giving himself unnecessary headache, do you think there is smth specific a woman want A woman simply want everything such as love, sex , money, heartache, comfortablility, worries, divorce, attention, crying, affection, jealousy jes to mention a few, the list is endless albeit. No woman, no cry sad

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Pdizzle(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
The women folk themselves don't know.
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by hatux: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
tobiboss:
Bro.. This your question na die o, you no even fear ban.
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by hatux: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
tobiboss:
Bro.. This is one of the question that can never answered, you no even fear ban self.
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by adepiero: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Even if you give a woman everything! she won't be satisfied undecided
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dicksss
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by irishCream: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
women are insatiable

I put it to you that you are wrong!

Humans in general are insatiable not just women!!!

You guys go about making list of what you want in a woman as if any of

You can create someone and to worsen it all most of you are the exact

Opposite of the list....so enough of the women bashing.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Tallesty1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
wisdompraise:
The greatest question that has never been answered and I have not been able to answer it myself is "what dose a woman want?"

Please NairaLanders let hear from you, especially women tell us what you want.
Y'see bro, I want you to quit asking this question.

Do you know why?

It is because the first man to discover what women want died laughing.

Obviously because it isn't worth a thing.

Now consider this.

Women know what women want and they hate it each other.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by tobiboss(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
hatux:
Bro.. This your question na die o, you no even fear ban.
na who wan ban me??
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by tobiboss(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
farano:
Question for the gods tongue
which gods? Pls tell me, i want to know
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Rapsainot(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
A word they say is enough for the wise, djeezy said it all
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by hatux: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
tobiboss:
na who wan ban me??
Ooh! You're a newbie, I guess?
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by tobiboss(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
hatux:
Ooh! You're a newbie, I guess?
no
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by mesoade(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
agohmamuda:
I can't beliv no girl has mentioned "Money".
hypocrisy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Safe Boobs, Butt And Hips Enlagement...no Side Effect... Call Us. / In Bed With Another Man / Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.