Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Propose To A Girl Like This She Will Immediately Agree To Marry You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Propose To A Girl Like This She Will Immediately Agree To Marry You (856 Views)

My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Propose To A Girl Like This She Will Immediately Agree To Marry You by Lifeafterlove: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Propose To A Girl Like This She Will Immediately Agree To Marry You
--------------- ------------
You want to propose to that girl you've been dating and want her to give you a quick yes I'll marry you reply. This is all you have to do.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/propose-to-girl-like-this-she-will_57.html?m=1
Re: Propose To A Girl Like This She Will Immediately Agree To Marry You by agohmamuda(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
If I click that link make G.E.J lose 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Propose To A Girl Like This She Will Immediately Agree To Marry You by mperoakeem(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abi moti click ni, if i click make i no reach fp

(1) (Reply)

Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty / Why Do Babies Make Fist / Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.