Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Family Items From GERMANY - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Items From GERMANY (598 Views)

Thank you to the Nairalanders; My Son(chidube) Got a Prize at Germany Mini-model 2011. / Nairaland Please Vote My Son Chidube 4 Germany Mini-model 2011.! Please Please / Will U Accept Cash Or Gift Items From Ur Yahoo Brother Or Sibiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Items From GERMANY by Teewhy2: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Hi guys,
i want to go to Germany for a month by end of November 2014 and i am looking at buying baby items to sell here in Nigeria. i will like you guys to advice me on Baby Items that you feel that can sell well in Nigeria that i can buy from GERMANY. thinking of Diapers but will welcome other constructive suggestion thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / Share Your Valentine's Day Spread Here / She Killed Her Own Son's Honey-stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.