Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Celebrities If You Can't Stay Married Do Not Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities If You Can't Stay Married Do Not Marry (523 Views)

See What Will Happen To US Black Skinned Celebrities If Donald Trump Wins / Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father / Please, I The Numbers Of These Celebrities, If You've Got Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities If You Can't Stay Married Do Not Marry by spartoo: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2014
Nollywood actress, Tina Mba has advised
celebrities not to get married if they would not
stay married, reports Pulse.ng
The Enugu born actress and former model shared
her views while on set of Africa Magic’s ‘Jara’ TV
show with Helen Paul and Uti Nwachukwu.
Tina Mba revealed that marriage is an institution
laid down by God, sol it is sacred.
She said that because it is a huge responsibility
celebrities should not take for granted.
The experienced actress said that if celebrities
can’t keep it together, they should not venture
into it"
This comes after a few weeks after founder and
publisher of Genevieve Magazine, Betty Irabor
Betty Irabor gave similar advice.
Re: Celebrities If You Can't Stay Married Do Not Marry by wizzie001(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please tell them, is marriage not suppose to be for better for worse, yet when they encounter little challenges, they back out. God bless my mom wherever she is right now, she is a true definition of perseverance, endurance and patience which most women today lacks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary / Gangstar Vegas.....city Of Sin Gameplay..what A Lovely Gameplay. / Flavour N'abania Turns 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.