Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers (1506 Views)

Etisalat,mtn,glo SME Data Reseller - Meaning & Link / How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today / Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2014
Hello nairalanders, a 'data reseller' by the moniker MOSESNWA duped me yesterday evening of a sum of #1200 for 1 gig etisalat data.His picture is on his profile https://www.nairaland.com/mosesnwa . He has refused to pick my calls since yesterday. I did my research based on the phone number i have and got to know his real name is OKORO MOSES
This is to warn people from buying data from just anybody, I have learnt my lesson the hard way.Beware!!! They are out there waiting to get you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers by asudan: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
haywhy28:
Hello nairalanders, a 'data reseller' by the moniker MOSESNWA duped me yesterday evening of a sum of #1200 for 1 gig etisalat data.His picture is on his profile https://www.nairaland.com/mosesnwa . He has refused to pick my calls since yesterday. I did my research based on the phone number i have and got to know his real name is OKORO MOSES and he is a student of Polytechnic Ibadan. To check his facebook profile click https://m.facebook.com/goamsworld?v=info&refid=17.
This is to warn people from buying data from just anybody, I have learnt my lesson the hard way.Beware!!! They are out there waiting to get you.
eya sorry. trusted ones even though they might be expensive are octavo and luluosa. these guys are tested and trusted and they have reputation to keep. na cheap article they run belle oh

5 Likes

Re: Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers by Bright2(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Na waoo,hungry guys full naira land oo,how can one scam just #1200 only.poverty to it highest pk.
Re: Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers by Heeboy94(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
LMAOOO!!!!! gringringringringringringrin

So OP u no know say scammers full NL?

Although, sorry for that sha

1 Like

Re: Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers by luluosas(m): 12:16am On Oct 26, 2014
asudan:

eya sorry. trusted ones even though they might be expensive are octavo and luluosa. these guys are tested and trusted and they have reputation to keep. na cheap article they run belle oh
Thanks for the mention.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers by Lordtrillion(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2014
asudan:

Also add Enterpro to ur list. He's also Tested & trusted

3 Likes

Re: Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers by IWillSucceed: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Folks like Rooneyboy are tested and confirmed by many and sell cheaper than anybody so why would someone choose to patronize scammers

4 Likes

Re: Warning Warning Warning !!! Data Reseller Scammers by Rooneyboy(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2014
IWillSucceed:
Folks like Rooneyboy are tested and confirmed by many and sell cheaper than anybody so why would someone choose to patronize scammers

Thank u for the mention sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y320 / Bbm Vs Whatsapp: Why Is Whatsapp So Popular / 5 Android N Features You Need To See Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.