Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

BURSTED: Smoking And Dropping The Picture On Social Media Is Inappropriate, Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BURSTED: Smoking And Dropping The Picture On Social Media Is Inappropriate, Fans (643 Views)

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions / Davido Hints About Dropping Deekay From HKN Music, On Twitter / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED: Smoking And Dropping The Picture On Social Media Is Inappropriate, Fans by Gidi360Vibe: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2014

One of Nigeria’s young rapper, Yung6ix, is better known for his drinking habits both before going on set, during and after. But little is known about his smoking prowess which has now become deeper as the day goes by that he now flaunts it on social media.

Recently, the rapper took to his social media page to post a picture of himself smoking in the studio with well-arranged money displayed on the table with the caption ‘when I was making money you were singing Dorobucci.’
This post is actually not going down well with some of his fans, has they have criticized his attitude which they feel might affect some kids who sees him as a role model.
Here are some of the tongue lashing from fans;
dansegun: For me I feel smoking and dropping the pic on social media is inappropriate…. Yes you might have made it as you think but you should remember some kids take you as a role model, as you know instagram is for anybody no age discrimination….always watch your moves as a public figure, it pays to be humble in all ramification..
pweetyflower @dansegun I totally agree with you. I still don’t understand the motives behind all these. Peeps be like “they can do whatever they like it’s their life but what about your fans who look up to you?? Think man!

http://www.gidi360.com/2014/10/bursted-smoking-and-dropping-the-picture-on-social-media-is-inappropriate-fans-blast-yung6ix/
Re: BURSTED: Smoking And Dropping The Picture On Social Media Is Inappropriate, Fans by Drajah(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na Small pikin dey worry am...
Re: BURSTED: Smoking And Dropping The Picture On Social Media Is Inappropriate, Fans by Airforce1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't smoke
But I like guys dat smokez

(1) (Reply)

List Of Africa’s Richest People For 2014 By Ventures Africa / Bill Cosby’s Shows Scrapped Over ‘sexual Assault’ / Is Dbanj Really In Debt Mess? Dragged To Court Over Alleged Bounced Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.