Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} (12991 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 12:34am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:
Pls forgive me erryone

I'm married and my wife is not so alive in bed

Hence, I'm looking for a young girl that'll do her work sad

Holla if you're interested

CSLgringringrin

You don high abi
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

in due time, trust me..

#no offense taken smiley
Damn!! That's some asss

Seems you're married
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

it seems to be taking long embarassed

You're killing us with that butt lipsrsealed

Hehehe do yourself the favour and stop clicking on the tashamania's profile then.. grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:39am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

CSLgringringrin

You don high abi

Lol.. Sleep no wan come oh

I noticed you're always awake by this time

You dey.... ?? cool
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Damn!! That's some asss

Seems you're married

funny lot.. grin

I am not..
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 12:40am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. Sleep no wan come oh

I noticed you're always awake by this time

You dey.... ?? cool
hehehehegrin

Sleep no wan come too o cheesy

I dey do wetin? grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 12:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

Hehehe do yourself the favour and stop clicking on the tashamania's profile then.. grin
How can I stop when I have the graphic memory in my brain,,i find myself going back there embarassed
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

funny lot.. grin

I am not..
You're active more in the family section

Mehhn, I can literally build a house on that cool
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Damn!! That's some asss

Seems you're married
Baba make no come be say the face no come match the ass o lipsrsealedgrin

So pedal softly grin

Abeg don't quote this,,make e no go show wink write on a fresh page
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

hehehehegrin

Sleep no wan come too o cheesy

I dey do wetin? grin
Hehehe

Night work nau grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

How can I stop when I have the graphic memory in my brain,,i find myself going back there embarassed

oh God.. grin
I believe you two muskeeters (you et valmunich) were sent to me this late hour..please tell 'em you didnt see me tongue
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

oh God.. grin
I believe you two muskeeters (you et valmunich) were sent to me this late hour..please tell 'em you didnt see me tongue
how can we leave you babe...that thing you're carrying behind is killing embarassed

Me and valmunich be like shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1812680_ofergha_jpeg8dbad2a046e3deba08a22cd45c720769

2 Likes

Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

You're active more in the family section

Mehhn, I can literally build a house on that cool

Lol yes I love and few times hate the stories I read on there. Thats why cheesy
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

how can we leave you babe...that thing you're carrying behind is killing embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1812680_ofergha_jpeg8dbad2a046e3deba08a22cd45c720769
Hehehe

grin grin

Today na Sunday oh cheesy
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe

grin grin

Today na Sunday oh cheesy
hehehehe grin

You no see say na pastors dey that pic,,i clearly know what i'm doing wink
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Truckpusher(m): 12:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

Lol you never seize to amaze me, truckie
Even when you witnessed the whole issh, you actually thought that...?

sad

No wahala sad just know diaris God
I witnessed nothing.
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe

Night work nau grin

omo if I dey do night work I for no dey nairaland now o cheesy
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

Lol yes I love and few times hate the stories I read on there. Thats why cheesy
Okay, we'll come to that later

We are still on the Asss grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:56am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

hehehehe grin

You no see say na pastors dey that pic,,i clearly know what i'm doing wink
Lol.. So today's service for you is gon be all about asss worshipping ? grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

grin am tired please..
cant imagine the analysing of my butt over the internet.
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:57am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

omo if I dey do night work I for no dey nairaland now o cheesy
E fit be say you no see work, you decided to Ballin here to spend some time sad
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 12:58am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. So today's service for you is gon be all about asss worshipping ? grin
No brother grin

I'll just give glory to the almighty God for what doth hath created...

A magnificent piece at that grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I witnessed nothing.

okay..uhmm "witness" isnt the right word.
Okay..You "saw" the whole ish, huh?
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 1:02am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

No brother grin

I'll just give glory to the almighty God for what doth hath created...

A magnificent piece at that grin
grin grin grin

It's the Lord's doing and it is wonderful in our sight grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

okay..uhmm "witness" isnt the right word.
Okay..You "saw" the whole ish, huh?
I saw nothing................besides why are you bothered?

I thought you were enjoying it - hope they won't get mad anyway? angry
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 1:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

grin am tired please..
cant imagine the analysing of my butt over the internet.

LoL...I don't know if i'll get tired as long as that pic is still there

1 Like

Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

grin grin grin

It's the Lord's doing and it is wonderful in our sight grin

It is the lord's doing...i'll praise him grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

E fit be say you no see work, you decided to Ballin here to spend some time sad
I go soon dey move sef
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

I go soon dey move sef
Bros u no dey sleep?
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Ipledge:
Bros u no dey sleep?
on my way
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 1:20am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

I go soon dey move sef
Lol.. No shiii nah

Me seff dey move now

You go teach me this your work shaa, it seems lucrative grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

on my way
Good night rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.