Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,644 members, 7,805,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. (36899 Views)

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / My Experience With Tecno/Carlcare / Kano Carlcare Service Centre(TECNO TELECOM LIMITED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello peeps, Techno phones and Carlcare, its service agent in this country are both corporate criminals as far as i concerned.
Please, if you are considering buying any of their phones - infinix and itel inclusive, think twice or take a visit to thier service centre and see what they do to users.I thought they have stepped up too like seriously until i fell into their trap. Policy exchange thing is d climax of their robbery.
I bought a Techno H7 on 10th of July precisely and 2 weeks ago, the phone started hanging. i searched online for what to do and i found out about the service agent. I was so excited, rushed there and behold this crowd of life. I was asked to register the phone which i did, come back next day. I have gone like 5 times and the phone has not been fixed and the final say now there is no board for now. it sounds so funny to me and come to think of it, i gave out all the back up phones i can manage when i bought the phone. o ma seeeeeeeeee oooo

I am really frustrated right now that i dont know what to do again other than to buy another phone( looking at samsung Grand) when there is no money .

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by ifex370(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
hernyhorla:
Hello peeps, Techno phones and Carlcare, its service agent in this country are both corporate criminals as far as i concerned.
Please, if you are considering buying any of their phones - infinix and itel inclusive, think twice or take a visit to thier service centre and see what they do to users.I thought they have stepped up too like seriously until i fell into their trap. Policy exchange thing is d climax of their robbery.
I bought a Techno H7 on 10th of July precisely and 2 weeks ago, the phone started hanging. i searched online for what to do and i found out about the service agent. I was so excited, rushed there and behold this crowd of life. I was asked to register the phone which i did, come back next day. I have gone like 5 times and the phone has not been fixed and the final say now there is no board for now. it sounds so funny to me and come to think of it, i gave out all the back up phones i can manage when i bought the phone. o ma seeeeeeeeee oooo

I am really frustrated right now that i dont know what to do again other than to buy another phone( looking at samsung Grand) when there is no money .

then how did you post this? undecided

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
ifex370:

let me be straight with my answer. I am using a laptop and mind you, i collected a small samsung from my hubby to use pending when this is resolved.

then how did you post this? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
using a laptop

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by nani667: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
My advice to you is just get a Samsung device if and when you have the money.... For just 25K you can get a good used Samsung Galaxy S3.... Avoid phones that will give you high BP

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by GoodluckJonatan: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
I use techno nah #TEAM CORRUPTION TILL 2019 cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by youngice(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
. I don't think you're right ,when my f7 had a problem I gave it to those carlcare agents they told me to come back in a month , exactly one month later my phone was fixed....
But you have to understand that tecno uses "cheaper materials" to build their phones , so any problem experienced during is expected , but just wait and try checking the popularity of the phone and never buy another tecno phone again.
Sorry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
we saw this coming

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by bunmioguns(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wetin I go say to this now

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by adewasco2k(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ooh not again
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by ayusco85(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
hernyhorla:

Next time save and buy a quality fone not a cheap big fone to avoid issues like this

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by BadluckJonathan: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Criminals u say

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by passionate88: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op, get a Huawei ascend p7... You will be glad you did. A friend of mine had a major technical problem with his tecno phone, he took it to tecno care centre, paid some money and he was given a brand new phantom phone within two weeks.. (PH care centre)

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by AJOT99(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is serious! Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by DICKtator: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Gorgeous58(f): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sorry bro.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by richardjemedafe1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ur tory toooooooOoooooooo Long........ The only tin whe I fit read 4 dere na TECNO....... Are u referring to TeCNO the musician

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by zuma4k(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
my techno?... Unbelievable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by QMark: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
nani667:
My advice to you is just get a Samsung device if and when you have the money.... For just 25K you can get a good used Samsung Galaxy S3.... Avoid phones that will give you high BP

Samsung ke? Tell me how Samsung is better than Techno apart from the premium brand positioning (on paper & in brand communications only, & not in user experience).

That cheap plastic. (Ref: Iphone's perfect response to their foolish online ad when they launched S3?)

Team HTC.

I know i'm going to get a lot of stones in the head for condemning Samsung, as half of Nigerians use the phone. I'm prepared for that. I'll reply you all here.

xtervaganza:
the cheap plastic outsold your darling htc

Guy, there is huge difference between sales volume and brand quality. I am talking about user experience here. Good marketing can sell my poo to you at the rate equivalent to your 1 month salary.

akpanikpe:

HTC one M8 is the real machine. Other phones De learn

That's the phone posting my comments. You'll understand my language better than those who never tasted both sides. I used Samsung up to Galaxy S4 before resigning to what I consider as better option.

Pervert1:
ewww....HTC? Damn,i'm using a HTC device,and it's the second HTC product i have used...i am not impressed at all!

1. You forgot to mention the model. Of course you won't get all you want in all HTC phones, and same apply to every phone brand. I cant buy a Samsung R220 and expect it to impress me in 2014.
2. You forgot to compare your experience with Samsung
3. When comparing, remember that cost is a major factor. Compare a N10k Samsung with a N10k HTC, and N100k Samsung with N100k HTC. And not forgetting, Techno of N10k and N100k respectively.

natureblack:
I gave you a like bro.

That magic moment when a phone is QUITELY BRILLIANT.

The pay off line is all the brand is. It is quiet; it is brilliant.

31 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hazyfm: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
STORY FOR THE gODs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by EDDIEBANGA(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Smh
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by ddooskie(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
angry fallacy of hasty generalisation.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sorry o but How true is this

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by christopher123(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
hernyhorla:

WHY BUY A CHEAP PHONE, CALLED TECNO...DIDT YOU SEE BETTER PRODUCTS

CHEAP THINGS ARE NOT CHEAP

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by pat077: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
tecno still dey?
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by akpanikpe(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
tongue
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by SirHouloo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
No be you dey find cheap fone? Abeg, no complain for here o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
It is not just tecno, it could happen to anyone.

All these pple care about is your money, if you have issues with their product OYO is your case.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Even my Iphone 7 de hang abeg free tecno jare abi they no make phone affordable for everyone ?

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by zappyj(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
wow! Bad market, -ve publicity!

@op..pele, sometimes these guys deserve this kind of frontpage embarrassement.

People should get the value of whatever they pay for even if it is N1.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nor be u wan use cheap android fone do all what Samsung, Xperia or iphone (excluding iphone6. It sucks!) are doing. Nor complain bros. Go buy another one grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Mtn Cheat/free Call/sms Software / MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. / Michael Akindele, 30-Year-Old Nigerian Mobile Phone Maker, Gets Global Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.