Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. (36907 Views)

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / My Experience With Tecno/Carlcare / Kano Carlcare Service Centre(TECNO TELECOM LIMITED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by eleko1: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
sad sad sadShe should come and knock ur door,carry a microphone/announce it to the whole world she's going to buy Phone?A Problem shared is a problem half solved.Who told U other phone's'/brands name dnt have issue?
stjsd:

who you seek advice from before you carry your money go by nonsense? carry you complain commot for here jare
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by menesheh(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
After reading all the comments on this topic , i found out that we all are biased. There is iPhone6 145k, there is galaxy s5 94k, there is htc m8 102k and others with better specs and quality, hopefully only 1 percent of Nigerians can afford those qualities. (saying these cus of those condemning china Android phones). Shal we leave Android cum iiPhone, Windows etc for the few, no way. Every Nigerian is entitle to use smart phone.

Buying fairly used high quality phones is as good as buying china Android phones cus possibility that u may witness heck is high (that part handled)

Condemning china Android phone is as good as not using any china made goods, not after condemning their phone, 90% of ur other gadgets are chinco. Biased

Any consumer electronics is prone to faulty (any company can be) which is part of refurbished gadgets. Samsung recalled its galaxy s4 batteries in US last yr and numerous other high quality tech company like known car companies. Tecno company are selling their product pretty damn in Nigeria and millions of Nigerians are using their product without complain. Should not condemn them cus of few complains. BIASED (NB not compelling them to other quality brands)

Coming to the op, be patient, my friend once had a screen problem in his tecno f7 and they fixed it under 2weeks.

China came to rescue poor users cus not everyone is capable of purchasing even fairly used quality smart phones.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
kendrick93:
wat did u expect when u were buyin a cheap product? cry me a river
Shut Up! Try Tecno R7 Biatch!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by eleko1: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
cool cool cool wink wink angry angry angryLet it stick to Ur profile like dat embarassed embarassedWhy u want to remove amu? Shey dem don remove the one wey dey for our Naira? sad sad
datguru:

No be like that ooo . I no know wetin enter my eyes bro grin . Check my posts on NL, I no be dat kind person lol. Abeg oaga seun help me change that signature
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by eluquenson(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
My F7 was stolen last week, am going for Samsung Note 3.
what I realized about using China since I started using this Tecno, the gadget is fragile & hardware is not too string for heavy browsers, they can hang undecided

@op just save some cash & go for a fairly used Samsung phones.
Tecno case is just like using Airtel Data
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by rhames(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why waste your energy posting this? As far as ia ma concerned, NOTHING GOOD COMES CHEAP. Get a better brand phone with high quality and nice after sales service.period.[b][/b] grin
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Pitila22: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] ;DDude I gat blackberry q5 4 sell
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by kendrick93(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Shut Up! Try Tecno R7 Biatch!
stop stalkin me,u loser

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by gebony(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
The tin is they give a minimum of a week to a month during wich a fone can be repaired due to shipment frm china. i think d receptionist suld hv briefed u abt dat.
Besides if u hv any issue abt a comp. or organization y not report to Scamfender.com, they help to sort tinz out.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by gebony(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
carlcare gives roughly like a week to 3 weeks to get ur fone repaired due to shipment process n protocol. though d receptionist suld hv briefed wen to cum bak 4 ur fone instead of unnecessary spending on T fare.

Besides u cn report on www.scamfender.com for proper action on dis.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by folahann(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
There's no substitute for the best. The best will always be the best.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
kendrick93:
stop stalkin me,u loser
lol longest time.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by donbenie(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
kennygee:
It is not just tecno, it could happen to anyone.

All these pple care about is your money, if you have issues with their product OYO is your case.
Yes,it can happen with other phones,but the quality of response from the service centre matters when this sh.it happens..had an issue with a Samsung Galaxy Core 2 months after purchase..sent it to Samsung service centre and had it promptly repaired with apologies from them..no long story..that's what i call true customer service..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Don't even go near Samsung grand, e hang pass hangman
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tecno re very useless. My M9 screen got broken n I took it 2 thr office. Dey told me dey don't av d screen bt I can swap it. I bought d phone dis febuary for #49800 bt they value d phone for #3300 now. I can never buy thr product again.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by soldierdollar(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
post=27417757:
Sorry o but How true is this

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------

Add me up via whatsapp my fellow blogger

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
hernyhorla:
Hello peeps, Techno phones and Carlcare, its service agent in this country are both corporate criminals as far as i concerned.
Please, if you are considering buying any of their phones - infinix and itel inclusive, think twice or take a visit to thier service centre and see what they do to users.I thought they have stepped up too like seriously until i fell into their trap. Policy exchange thing is d climax of their robbery.
I bought a Techno H7 on 10th of July precisely and 2 weeks ago, the phone started hanging. i searched online for what to do and i found out about the service agent. I was so excited, rushed there and behold this crowd of life. I was asked to register the phone which i did, come back next day. I have gone like 5 times and the phone has not been fixed and the final say now there is no board for now. it sounds so funny to me and come to think of it, i gave out all the back up phones i can manage when i bought the phone. o ma seeeeeeeeee oooo

I am really frustrated right now that i dont know what to do again other than to buy another phone( looking at samsung Grand) when there is no money .
Well, u'r just unlucky. My Tecno F7 is already 16months old, but it's still as perfect as a brand new fone. I actually factory reset it after one year of use.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by 2ray4sure: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
it could happened to any of them I had a similar experience with Samsung. I charged my note 10 overnight and in the morning it refuses to come up I took it to Samsung care center at ikeja and I was told the phone cannot come again and I have to forget about it or buy panel which is as expensive as buying a new one. So is not all about Techno.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by biz2get(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Shit happens menh....
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by vacant06(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Three thieves were taken to court, and were found
guilty.
The first man stole a tin of sardine. The judge
sentenced him to three years in prison because
there were three fishes in the tin.
The second man stole a tray of eggs, he got 30 years
in prison because a tray of egg contains 30 eggs.
The third guy collapsed. He stole a bag of rice

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by djmask(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
My M7 screen had a touch screen fracture, my phone sat in their office for 2months they returned it to me cos of lack of parts. Now I use a nokia without whatsapp. I need help
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by bobo65(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
eluquenson:
what I realized about using China since I started using this Tecno, the gadget is fragile & hardware is not too string for heavy browsers, they can hang undecided

damn
u nailed it
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by initialize(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cheap phones can come good.... Tecno isn't even recognized in its origin.

Lay you hands on any of this phones I sell and you will throw away your Tecno

Xiaomi

Jiayu

OnePlus

Oppo

Zopo

Lenovo

Huawei

THL

Elephone

Doogee

All the phone listed are Made in China like Tecno, but their build and specs chased Tecno to Nigeria cos they know they can't stand the heat.

*** I typed this with my Jiayu G4S (Probably the most sold Octacore Mediatek device ever)

Regular OTA updates and support. I can guarantee you more that a year on this phone. E sure me

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by initialize(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
eluquenson:

Before you buy Samsung Note 3, Contact me to buy Xiaomi Mi3 or Mi4 or OnePlus one. They are all 'China' phone (which phone is not recently)

If it create a lasting impression, within a week of use, I guarantee you Full refund!

Try it.... All listed phones cost less that the Samsung Note 3 yet performs better than any existing Samsung device

www.google.com don't lie. Search! Re-search!!
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by lamex20(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
nani667:
My advice to you is just get a Samsung device if and when you have the money.... For just 25K you can get a good used Samsung Galaxy S3.... Avoid phones that will give you high BP
. For 25k I don't tink so** mayb china galaxy S3
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by initialize(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
If you want to buy any Chinese Phone, consult those with indepth knowledge of developing technology and Mobile devices coming out from China... That way you get great value for money spent, even to your last 'kobo.

I've recommended and researched a lot of phones for Nairaland members

....follow the link in my signature to know China is beyond Tecno, Infinix or Gionee... These brands are not even relevant in China

A Xiaomi Phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon Android King anyday, don't bring your Samsung, HTC, LG or Motorola close.
(I once had a Samsung Galaxy S4 so I know what I wrote)

King of Mediatek is Jiayu

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by pedro08: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
youngice:

. I don't think you're right ,when my f7 had a problem I gave it to those carlcare agents they told me to come back in a month , exactly one month later my phone was fixed....
But you have to understand that tecno uses "cheaper materials" to build their phones , so any problem experienced during is expected , but just wait and try checking the popularity of the phone and never buy another tecno phone again.
Sorry
wait o,one month to repair phone.Jesus na houx.hmmmm.see wahala.team BB
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't buy fone dat I don't see it spec in gsmarena, I once used tecno I regretted and am going for gionee m2 cos I saw it spec at gsm arena
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by onyebuchiii(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
sorry for your experience.....if you are really interested in buying a Samsung grand...I hav one for sale at a very amazing price...try and hook up wit mi via whatapp 07033171485..remain bless
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by nani667: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
lamex20:
. For 25k I don't tink so** mayb china galaxy S3

Seems you have been in hibernation for awhile.... Samsung Galaxy S3 is rather cheap now.... 25K for the used.... Used note 2 at 35K.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michael Akindele, 30-Year-Old Nigerian Mobile Phone Maker, Gets Global Attention / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / Why Glo Will Lose The Data Wars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.