Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. (36901 Views)

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / My Experience With Tecno/Carlcare / Kano Carlcare Service Centre(TECNO TELECOM LIMITED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by macherie1: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2014
I had a similar issue with them. I dropped my phone and was told I'll be contacted within 3weeks. I gave them an extra day and on getting there I was told it wasn't ready. I calmly asked for a specific date and the agent said she couldnt say for sure. My reaction is better witnessed than told. I got a new phone from them the next day. Moral Lesson? Never take sh*t.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Bigmas2525(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please guys, am about going for the Tecno H7, is it a good phone, and how good is the battery.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by gorgeousnogo(f): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
openmine:

get a tecno z u wont regret it... smiley
techno z?
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by magictouch: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Not a huge fan of tecno but I have the mini pad, took my fone there for repairs and was asked to come back in 2 wKs and it was done when I came after 2 wks without any complAin. OP maybe the parts for ur fone is not available yet cos its a new phone
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by akinzben(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
f jddsfh
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Probably u misused the phone. I've bin using my H7 for almost a year now and i don't av any complain bout my phone. Don't blame it on Tecno
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by openmine(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
gorgeousnogo:
techno z?
yeah Tecno z...though it depends on wat u r luking 4 in a fone...am spec based Dats y am recommending Tecno z...it depends on ur choice and cash...am currently using a Tecno f7(a year plus without repair)...but wud go 4 Tecno z once I get d funds!!
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by openmine(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
gorgeousnogo:
techno z?
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by amaraekennia: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
kennygee:
It is not just tecno, it could happen to anyone.

All these pple care about is your money, if you have issues with their product OYO is your case.

exactly
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by RichboyPee(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Those guys are a mess. I swore never to visit there again. From the stern looking security guards at the gate to the crowded hall. The phones screen got smashed and before I took it there could still power it but the screen can't display except the light to tell you its on. gave it to them and paid for the new screens was asked to come back two days later, I went but it wasn't fixed. was told I come back after two days again. when I got there they told me the panel was damaged. how can? my phone no power again. I came twice but nobody told me. I vex collect my phone plus money waka. Carlcare Ikeja office
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by gorgeousnogo(f): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
openmine:

yeah Tecno z...though it depends on wat u r luking 4 in a fone...am spec based Dats y am recommending Tecno z...it depends on ur choice and cash...am currently using a Tecno f7(a year plus without repair)...but wud go 4 Tecno z once I get d funds!!
so between tecno z and tecno R7. Which one is better?
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by deluxe83: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
nani667:
My advice to you is just get a Samsung device if and when you have the money.... For just 25K you can get a good used Samsung Galaxy S3.... Avoid phones that will give you high BP
I don't support the Samsung because these robbers never give any cheap phone of theirs strong processors and they r fuckin slow in operation .I bought a Samsung galaxy duos smartphone for 15k(brand new) thinking I have acquired a good galaxy phone . I was wrong, you should see the way snails complain that my phone was too slow. I advise you to go for lg optimus l4 dual.this fone is 16,500k but does what other androids do without hanging.don't try to underrate the 3.8 inch screen.I did the same but this fone is playing hd games like dead trigger 2 and diablo4
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by openmine(m): 1:55am On Oct 26, 2014
gorgeousnogo:
so between tecno z and tecno R7. Which one is better?
Tecno z is beta....though both r gud but like I said it depends on wat u want 4rm ur fone....if u want 2 get a fone 2day,wat do u expect d fone 2 do u?
dat sud b Paramount 2 u....
both r7 and z are very gud fone with a capability 2 upgrade its os...but I prefer z because its got higher specs Dan r7 in terms of processor speed and ram size... so make ur choice...
and another tin,buy from a trusted fone shop esp slot....or anyone ur can trust...happy sunday
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by gorgeousnogo(f): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2014
openmine:

Tecno z is beta....though both r gud but like I said it depends on wat u want 4rm ur fone....if u want 2 get a fone 2day,wat do u expect d fone 2 do u?
dat sud b Paramount 2 u....
both r7 and z are very gud fone with a capability 2 upgrade its os...but I prefer z because its got higher specs Dan r7 in terms of processor speed and ram size... so make ur choice...
and another tin,buy from a trusted fone shop esp slot....or anyone ur can trust...happy sunday
ok. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by semasir: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2014
@op: a little bit of patience is ok....you spent just 5days and want it fixed? Haba!!! The fixed 4weeks is ideal for them to fix it for you and if not, you get refund and is done. Patience is key my dear.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by openmine(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
gorgeousnogo:
ok. Thanks
u r welcome
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Efostick(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Jahniece:
Probably u misused the phone. I've bin using my H7 for almost a year now and i don't av any complain bout my phone. Don't blame it on Tecno

yes!....same over here! mine is a P5.... kiss
Jahniece:

yes!....same over here! mine is a P5..itx just a misuse of the phone...tho probably needs a hard reset
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Efostick(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Jahniece:

Jahniece:

yes!....same over here! mine is a P5..itx just a misuse of the phone...the probably needs a hard reset
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
nani667:
My advice to you is just get a Samsung device if and when you have the money.... For just 25K you can get a good used Samsung Galaxy S3.... Avoid phones that will give you high BP

Thanks i just got one yesterday
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Efostick:

yes!....same over here! mine is a P5..itx just a misuse of the phone...the probably needs a hard reset

Hahahahah, H7 is a phone that came out in July. How come u have been using your own for over a year
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
kendrick93:
wat did u expect when u were buyin a cheap product? cry me a river

you try well well
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmm sowy abt dat but u can label dem criminals cos f dat, I also had an issue wit my itel and I took it dere came bak and it was gud as new. Its technology and def cheap one so deres bound to be non perfect fones. I don't want to mention any make of fones let's just save money and buy gud fone, like someone up dere suggested.

You are right. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
EMMAUGOH:
I think whomever that brought this to front page just hate tecno for no tangible reason.. And to the op, you are not cheated. When you sigh up your phone for repair, they will give you a contact and also a work order paper, with that you don't need to keep coming to thier office, instead you call them and remind then about your phone....

My m7 stayed 2month there, all I did is call and even though they said they have face out for my model, still I kept disturbing them and now my phone is repaired and sound..

The problem is that they don't see thier customers as important not minding is after sales service and for you op you are desperate, young and loose.

Lucky youuu
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
messpero90:
ure a DICKHEAD.

whoever you are, i am not going to exchange words with you but must you comment when u have nothing to say? Hmmmmmmmmn
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by nani667: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
hernyhorla:

Thanks i just got one yesterday

Oh... Nice... Which particular Samsung model did you get...? The S3 ?
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
crudedude:
That's how my sister bought an M5 and the phone packed up. After Carlcare gbege for like a month the phone worked. Only to pack up again in 24 hours.

She's now using a BB Touch 1.

I think M5 has a general issues because that's the only phone they give out as backup for now. I know it happens to other products but i am talking about their services
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
amaraekennia:

exactly

You are right
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
hernyhorla:

whoever you are, i am not going to exchange words with you but must you comment when u have nothing to say? Hmmmmmmmmn
ure dick head.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by mindtricks: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Frankly speaking, I am getting over every doubt that Tecno and CarlCare are not SCAMMERS. If you are buying Tecno Phones, you are on your own. If a phone that is under warranty cannot be fixed for about 2 months of trying, and I am having to visit their main office for a fourth time, what is left to see.

The people there appear to be helping but truth is they are already used to having a crowd of frustrated/dissatisfied customers hovering round and always confronting them.

So sad that their phones are selling fast and unknowing buyers have no idea how bad their after sales support is. Personal experience tells it all. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by hernyhorla: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
nani667:

Oh... Nice... Which particular Samsung model did you get...? The S3 ?

Samsung galaxy Grand 2.
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by nani667: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
hernyhorla:

Samsung galaxy Grand 2.

Oh... Nice.... Lemme know if you're interested in joining the Samsung Telegram Group
Re: My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. by DaBullIT(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2014
Tecno is OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Mtn Cheat/free Call/sms Software / MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. / Michael Akindele, 30-Year-Old Nigerian Mobile Phone Maker, Gets Global Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.