Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? (683 Views)

I Look Younger Than My Age ??? / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? / Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? by uniqueama1(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
African culture frown @ a lot of things.So is it advisable for a woman who has reached the age of marriage to get married to a man she loves but he's younger than her in age?Abt 2-3yrs younger. Constructive comments pls!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? by Kovic08(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
There is nothing wrong with it assuming love is constant

The age differences aren’t as much of a
problem when the couple is younger. It’s
amazing how young love can seem to
conquer all! But later on in life when the
couple gets progressively older it becomes
more of a problem because the older spouse
eventually gets into health and energy issues
that the younger spouse often finds too
troublesome to deal with in their own stage
in life.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? by Janet101(f): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Our culture will nt allow it, because u need to respect ur husband, I think u should go for someone older with at least 5yrs gap
Re: Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Janet101:
Our culture will nt allow it, because u need to respect ur husband, I think u should go for someone older with at least 5yrs gap
who told you respect is only meant for the elders? I respect my juniors. Love looks inward, and not on some age written on a birth certificate-paper.

Would you marry a younger man who loves you entirely and unconditionally and gives you due respect? Or some old, ediot who loves you conditionally?
Lola married Peter Okoye of PSquare, they are Nigerians, they have beautiful family, they are happy together.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? by Janet101(f): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:

who told you respect is only meant for the elders? I respect my juniors. Love looks inward, and not on some age written on a birth certificate-paper.

Would you marry a younger man who loves you entirely and unconditionally and gives you due respect? Or some old, ediot who loves you conditionally?
Lola married Peter Okoye of PSquare, they are Nigerians, they have beautiful family, they are happy together.

I Don hear

(1) (Reply)

Guys:how Do You Cope Dating A Girl Whose Elder Brothers Are Around / Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity / What Would You Do If You Had To Poison Your Boy/Girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.