Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Video: Asa Concert Performance @ Union Chapel 2014 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Asa Concert Performance @ Union Chapel 2014 (476 Views)

VIDEO: Asa – Eyo / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Davido Indigo O2 Concert Performance / Video: Asa - The Way I Feel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Asa Concert Performance @ Union Chapel 2014 by dappyboy0489(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Internationally acclaimed Nigerian musician Asa thrilled her fans at a concert in London held weeks after the release of her anticipated third studio album, “Bed of Stone.”

The event, which held at Union Chapel on Thursday, October 2nd 2014, was totally exhilarating . Asa performed her classic hit single “Fire on the Mountain” as well as her other hits including “Bibanke”, “So Beautiful”, “Be My Man” and “Bamidele” before delving into songs from her new album.

The show was one of the 3 events Asa has lined up for 3 cites (Hamburg, London and Paris) where she will be giving exclusive performances of songs from her new release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGKHjcMtcWw

(1) (Reply)

What It Took Me To Compose Durosoke – Olamide / A NAIRALANDER Needs Ur Vote ... TEXT 34103150 To 5678 / Music: 2face Ididia - Other Side Of Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.