Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better (27074 Views)

PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son / Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better, Usher Or Chris Brown? / Chidi Mokeme Vs Pat Attah: Who Is More Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by nt4dmasses(m): 5:26am On Aug 16, 2006
When it comes to handsomity grin, it so obvious that Usher is at da top but in singing R-kelly don ja Usher by far. R-kelly not only sings but writes for other great musicians like M.J. R-kelly has been singing since i was about 4 yrs. I luv Usher's songs with those dance steps but cool down now, the guy no dey the same level with Kelly. wink
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by nuttykinky(f): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2006
thank u there mt4dmasses
but i bnt agree with u wen u say usher is more handsome. Abeg make usher go slam him head first and u will see that R-kelly is the bloke here. and then let's see usher on Afro or plaited hair and we will see if he can stand near my R- kelly.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by mamaput(f): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2006
R kelly?
is that not the man that pisses on his girlfriends.?

tu fi a kwa.
He is Ugly ugly ugly.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by nuttykinky(f): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2006
eya mamaput what a pity that you have eyes but you cant see
even in your wildest immagination you know you cant be half as handsome as my man R kelly
that guy is FINE!
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Bolarge(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2006
There's obviously no basis for comparison.Usher can't stand up to Kelly in a hundred lifetimes,
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by kristin: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2006
pls i beg u i the name of god usher is my husband and o two ways about it so the insultes should just stop
r kelly is an old man he also has records of abusing young girls which is too bad of hi
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Bolarge(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2006
kristin baby girl, did U the read the question @ all? S'all bout their looks n' skills, not age or criminal records ,
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by nuttykinky(f): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2006
Bless your soul Bolarge.
Kristin Usher is ur hubby who cares?
all we care about is that R-Kelly is more handsome and sing far more better than Usher
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Free(f): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2006
R kellys voice
and
ushers BODI grin grin cheesy
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by nuttykinky(f): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2006
Never
R-Kelly body and R-Kelly voice
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by mamaput(f): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2006
Kelly stinks Kelly stinks Kelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinkKelly stinkssKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinKelly stinksksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly sinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly Kelly stinksstinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinksKelly stinks
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by vidice(f): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2006
r kelly is d one. de guy is too much i wish i own him. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by nuttykinky(f): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2006
vidice you are the bomb
pity you cant have him though cos he is mine
Mamaput nawa o na jealousy we go call this one abi na wetin take it easy oh
R-Kelly s this one hands down.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by nuttykinky(f): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2006
Mamaput you wrote kelly stinks so many times it became woosy in you brain as well and you had to go write smthing like "stinksstinksKelly"
what the hell does this mean?
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by mamaput(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2006
It means he is a child abuser.
A man with no respect for women.
I hate him with a passion.
And if he comes on radio i turn it off.
And if i happen to want to buy a CD mix and he is on it i will not buy it,

I also do not like Nelly because of his credited action.
But that was with women and they knew what they were going in for so i do not boycott him that bad.

Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastardKelly is a bastard a big fat bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard .
And i do not know why he still has so many fans.
Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard .Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by GermanLady(f): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2006
mamaput:

It means he is a child abuser.
A man with no respect for women.
I hate him with a passion.
And if he comes on radio i turn it off.
And if i happen to want to buy a CD mix and he is on it i will not buy it,

I also do not like Nelly because of his credited action.
But that was with women and they knew what they were going in for so i do not boycott him that bad.

Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastardKelly is a bastard a big fat bastard a big fat bastard Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard .
And i do not know why he still has so many fans.
Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard .Kelly is a bastard a big fat bastard.

that girl was 14 or 15yo - and she knew what she was doing.

remember:some girls that age in AFRICA are married and have a kid already by their husbands.so are those guys child molesters as well?

r.kelly never forced that girl to do anything ,she OFFERED to get his money later,so don't blame it only on him.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by mamaput(f): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2006
GermanLady Yes they are big time ones at that.
Will you allow your daughter to marry at that age?
Will you be happy if your daughter has a baby at that age?
These girls you are talking about are living in slavery they have sometimes no idea what a waits them on their wedding night . Then there comes a 60 year old man and makes his claim.
No he did not force her but he took advantage of her.
We all find stars sexy. do we not.
My daughter loves Johnny Depp if she gets to meet him dose not mean he now has the right to sleep with her and Piss on her.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by mamaput(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2006
AND
They have many boys in Africa that carry guns and go to war. Boys of 12 to 15.
That they have them dose not make it a good thing .
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by saintkola(m): 1:40am On Sep 11, 2006
those who compare usher to kels are probably on pot ! dats d fact cos kels is da GREATEST.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by momoney1(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2006
no match 2day everybody go home grin

Elder and Youth grin

Kelly old in the game please show some respect

Usher new in it bow down

Usher needs over ten years to meet up with the number of good songs Kelly has made.

as said earlier, go home.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by trendy(f): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2007
R.kelly is the father of usher, when it comes too looks and singing
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Bolarge(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2007
Yes O! "So Usher bow down to a crooner that's greater dan u!!"
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by ozigbo(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2007
kelly is father any day any time.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by cecipopula(f): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2007
Ursher is more handsome than R-kelly
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by chiogo(f): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
kelllllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss kiss
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by kellorah: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2007
r kelly!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by anabell(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
r kelly all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by sofine5(f): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2007
R. Kelly kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by thegame(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2007
I still don't know why some people compare the old with the young?LEt's make use of our senses here. Why would an individual be comparing kelly with usher. The difference is clear. Even if usher is finer(i am not saying), he is way too younger. L Et's wait till he reaches kelly's age.
THE POSTER BETTER WAKE UP
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by chiogo(f): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
are u tryin' to say R.kelly is old?. well, he is but really not that older than usher. isn't usher in /almost in his thirties. R.kelly is like 39. so usher ain't that young but anywayz, R.KELLY RULES!
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by thegame(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2007
chiogo:

are u tryin' to say R.kelly is old?. well, he is but really not that older than usher. isn't usher in /almost in his thirties. R.kelly is like 39. so usher ain't that young but anywayz, R.KELLY RULES!
SOrry if you think so but i am not saying he is old. I amjust trying to let you know he deserves more respect than to be compared with usher. WHy not diddy or nas. They are oldin the game as him.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by ginky: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2007
I have asked this question before.For me I think Rkelly is more handsome and can sing better.I also had this arguement with my friends and they were saying that Usher is more handsome but, I really dont think so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment / Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) / Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.