Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (61852 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Trendytessy(f): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
That babe is wicked ooo.... Op pls go to her house and collect your phone.

the babe should have even stayed for some months.., just two days. mehn!!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
Let me reiterate:
it was never the fone!!!
I never knew giving to a loved one meant bn a fool! That's too bad, cos i dont intend changing
Do I the show the same level of generousity to my immediate family? I guess you never know...
Does collecting stuffz from cooperative makez you or spellz living above your means? Hmmm...
And for the records; *I'm a staunch believer of keep the bed undefiled till after marriage.

The fone was never the issuez haz much as losin a girl bcoz of natural selection (me bn Yoruba n She an Ibo)

Now i have the fone, Do i feel any better? Letin it go sure would have made me!!! But now i feel TERRIBLE

Oga Oga lets hear word abeg, nobody said collecting the phone was going to make you feel better, that was damage control, the fact you never saw the sign b4 being dumped still amazes me. she doesnt love you, move on.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Smily202(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thread close.. OP. Have gooten Bak his phone
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Smily202(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunbellar:

Are you still booking space for 20th page.. SMH
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Jollymich(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
you are correct my manchee
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
chymystique:
@op, IMO I think you should free the phone for her cause if you could bring out 130k to buy a lady phone that means u are bigger than the 130k. Don't worry That phone won't last long with her because nemesis will surely come visiting her soon.. How come immediately she dumped you she had another boyfriend? E be like say you were just a MAGA undecided .. That girl is mean oo.

That's why before you invest too much in a girl be sure of your position in her heart and I don't blame guys that don't invest in their girlfriends cause na this kin story wey dey come out from it.

In other words, if your mind wants to collect the phone back then do because she doesn't deserve it @ all.

Why should a man spend money on a woman? I will rather spend money on a drunk than on a woman. How I wish men can free themselves from this thing called woman. @op, provided ur testimony is true, take her to the police station or forcefully collect it by sending a guy, or by yourself, within the legal boundry, since I guess its your name that's on the reciept.

This is a lesson to all men that spend their valuable money on an unproductive thing called gf. angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
I guess the sex you had was up to #130,000 grin
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kuzee(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mr 419: Hello, how are you?
Akpos: Fine! Pls, who am i speaking with?.
Mr 419: Ha, don't u remember me, who do
u know in London dat culd be calling?.
Akpos: (Sensing a scam & threw in a trap)
Ejiro! Is dat u?
Mr 419: Of course, of course, this is Ejiro, i
amEjiro, how come u didn't recognise my
voice?.
Akpos: Ejiro! Chei, you are a bad boy o. Your
Father died, you didn't even show up or
send a le
tter. O boy, ur children go pay you back.
You no hear of him death, he was so bitter
and full of curses for u.
Mr 419: (Obviously subdued)I didn't hear
o!. Iwould have come.
Akpos: Did u hear your Mother had
leprosy?. U didn't hear about dat too abi?.
Mr 419: (Now uncomfortable) No, i didn't
hear.
Akpos: Na wa o! Your wife foolish too?. I
neva hear from her since d two of una
marry without our blessings!. If Husband no
wise, wife no go wise?.
Mr 419: She is fine! I'm sure she'll get
across to u. I have an issue to discuss with
u.
Akpos: Enhen! Ejiro, you offend me. I send u
money make you buy me Hummer Jeep, u
disappear. When am i having my money
back?. U want make i curse you like ur
Father.I go pronounce wicked curses on you
o.
Mr 419: Dis issue dat i want to say is very
important.
Akpos: Shut up!. When u go send money
come home?. We sent u to school, clothed
you & sent u abroad. U don become 419?.
Wey won steal from me, ur own friend?.
Oboy, ur Father was right to curse you, you
can't escape it if u continue like this.
Mr 419: Don't worry, i will repay you ur
money. For now, i have an issue to discuss
with u.
Akpos: Hahahahaha, look here Mr 419, i no
know any Ejiro or anybody 4 London, i jus
wan teach u lesson.
Mr 419: Whaat! Mad man, and you have
been insulting and wasting ma credit since
morning. God go judge u o
**How Many Like For Akpos smiley**
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by linearity: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Look up the meaning of 'gift' in the dictionary, you do not get gifts back, it is a gift.

However, anything given in anticipation of a promise or some future event can be taken back, if that promise or future event did not take place...e.g. you can request and get the engagement ring back, if the wedding did not take place.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mkoabiola: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Some guys can even robb bank jus to satisfy dier girls.
Collect wetin?na who send u make u mumu .
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2014
[/b]
This Guy is a Pure Bastar.d this are the ones that spoiled Ladies this days someone you have not marry, there is a difference between money and Love, they are two seperate entity, i as a woman i will never drain my boy friend even Husband that marry me at home. Money is not Love. if you marry someone because he has Television if the TV got spoiled the Love will fade, Ladies should marry a Man because he has a Vision.

[b]

Marry someone you can be pround of someone who can be there for you and who can associate with you.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2014
chymystique:
@op, IMO I think you should free the phone for her cause if you could bring out 130k to buy a lady phone that means u are bigger than the 130k. Don't worry That phone won't last long with her because nemesis will surely come visiting her soon.. How come immediately she dumped you she had another boyfriend? E be like say you were just a MAGA undecided .. That girl is mean oo.

That's why before you invest too much in a girl be sure of your position in her heart and I don't blame guys that don't invest in their girlfriends cause na this kin story wey dey come out from it.

In other words, if your mind wants to collect the phone back then do because she doesn't deserve it @ all.

Pls don't encourage him to forget the phone, unless you are the type who does same as the girl
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2014
Yes.... as simple as saying yes's yes... no lng story or explanations. I seriously did not read z story lyk I dint go pass z 1st line jst z question. ..
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2014
There are three steps to your happiness............>Collect it ..............> sell it >>>>>>>>>>>>>settle your debt.

N/B (Grabbing my right ear) No do big boy ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 27, 2014
Mckandre:
got it all wrong ni,got me laughing though @ the rate your crooked brain is reasoning,what makes u think m in Lagos nor Nigeria? m just not in the mood to return the favor PRICK, but guess what? Cos its Sunday.

Then learn to mind ur goddamn 4ckin biz next time b4 u open ur stinky mouth. Coz u talking like a F00l on the loose.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Godson201333(m): 1:27am On Oct 27, 2014
Collect your phone back and use your number 6
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by omorttee4u(m): 1:27am On Oct 27, 2014
jidestroud:
Let me reiterate:
it was never the fone!!!
I never knew giving to a loved one meant bn a fool! That's too bad, cos i dont intend changing
Do I the show the same level of generousity to my immediate family? I guess you never know...
Does collecting stuffz from cooperative makez you or spellz living above your means? Hmmm...
And for the records; *I'm a staunch believer of keep the bed undefiled till after marriage.

The fone was never the issuez haz much as losin a girl bcoz of natural selection (me bn Yoruba n She an Ibo)

Now i have the fone, Do i feel any better? Letin it go sure would have made me!!! But now i feel TERRIBLE

See op, leaving the phone for her wouldn't makes you feel good either...this gurl don't deserve your gift, she just want to take advantage of you loving her. For the fact that she was the one walking out of the relationship, she should be the one to compensate for breakking your heart not waited your gift then break up, that's dubious.

Afterall, you promised her the phone and gave it to her because she's your gf and you tried to show the love materialistic . Not knowing she's trying to break up with you.

Don't feel bad at all, anything you do for her at this point of time is really fair. ...trust me she will find it hard to forgive herself. even if her new guy got her another one, it will still affect her psychologically.

Meanwhile, is not about tribe ok, it could be anybody, man and woman having been suffering heart break from day 1. Just keep the tribe out of it. It could be the reason she's breaking up with you, but if she truly love you, it can be worked out fine.

Couple yourself together and move on with your life. This girl is gone for good. Is not easy you just have to embrace it dude.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2014
jidestroud:
Let me reiterate:
it was never the fone!!!

.....and the man will ten pieces of talent was stripped off fromthem, and was given to another. Even the bible backs the action of collecting back tinz frm people that dont deserve them. Chill brother.....

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by yomi007k(m): 1:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Zedric:
Wait!! U seriously had to ask

Common, find the b*tch and make sure u collect that phone back. She used u, the speed at which she broke up with u says it all. All she needed was the phone and if u don't collect it back, u deserve a plaque for Ur "MAGArious" actions
1000 likes
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 27, 2014
Are you saying shes doing him a favour by having se.x with him? undecided Wondering though
Krystalxxx:

You're only getting a taste of your medicine. Afterall you guys do the same to girls and always laugh upon their pain,don't you? You're even proud of it . So he should enjoy the effing karma.

By d way no guy has bought stuff for me and I don't allow them either. You want me to be in debt like this miss here?

He's forgotten dat he had sex anyhow with d girl. Nonsense
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by gidjah(m): 3:45am On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Collect your phone bck jooor. Next time buy cheaper things for a girl you are not sure where her loyalty lies.

One of my girlfriend collect Gold necklace from one of my male friend and broke up with him. Na so the guyman carry two giant dogs come our house one early morning collect the necklace, phone and all the things him don buy for the babe.

Some girls are wicked.
HAAAAAHAHAAAHHAA!THIS got me rollin on d floor early this AM!,that guy is quite mean!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by faithugo64(f): 3:51am On Oct 27, 2014
redcliff:

I still ask you the same question, do you foresee these types of things?
yes and maybe you are next in line wink
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by gidjah(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I guess the sex you had was up to #130,000 grin
HE SAID THEY KEPT D BED CLEAN.abi u no sabi read ?he actually loved her bin from another cultural background,but she thinks they can not tangle.all d same she played him big time.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by DaBullIT(m): 4:55am On Oct 27, 2014
My reply may be a little late , but I hope it helps

Love is doing crazy things for people , but then hurting or deceiving isn't part of love

As others have said earlier. She already left , she was just waiting for the phone .

Those saying you had sex worth 130k are probably just joking but if they mean it. That's a really dum.b way to look at life .

I'll do anything for a faithful , loyal chick as long as I've been loyal but if I sense attempt to mugu me. I'll do anything

You said she left 2 days after, you don't meet people a few days and start using their pics as DP

Finally in a not so distant future I for see her coming back . That other guy probably is still a shining star when /if she's gotten what she wants she'll come back begging

And I think using that other guy's picture as DP is a quick way to earn trust . A game is on. A guy is being setup .

Sell the phone. Pay back your debt and move on
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by dust144(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2014
You should let it go for now, my case was that she brokeup with me two days later she came to ask me for loan. Should I give her?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by born2boink(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2014
kagari:
Op most people telling you to take heart would do much more than you. Take this fact.
As long as u are still paying for the phone in ur ex possession you would always be emotionally tormented
As long as u still keep her on ur social networks, you would always be emotionally tormented.
But i bet you it would be much more easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for you to be able to book a date again with your ex, to execute the plan of phone retriever
If you know her house, just go there and collect your phone, you would recieve insults but there is no one you would tell the story that wont support your idea.
Give the phone to your mum or you sibling and see the blessings that would follow it.
#teamolosho
No time for story that touches the heart
teamolosho bro! I support

Imagine 2 days after loan of 130k phone and the guy still have 10 months left on the phone, get the phone back. Jooh! It is easier and we have two ways of collecting it, evil for evil, goodness for goodness.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by born2boink(m): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2014
jidestroud:

okay u know what dude, when you've built and live in your very own house...then i guess you could cast the first stone. Until then...jst take a seat pls
sharrap jooh, what's special in that, I bought a house and live in it, buying her a phone isn't a fool, taking a loan to get a phone even for myself is a fool, not to talk of a girl in the name of love. I have bought,nothing less than 5 phones but on convenience without even worry of them dating someone else or not. I do things without regret even one who promise to return phone, I refused, you come on nairaland to lament and you are not expecting an insult? Do you expect them to praise, you get your phone or not, heart break is an heart break, but your case, the girl is a confirm gold digger, and he will treat the next guy the same. Be watchful of every steps you take, never do something in the name of loan to any girl except she is in critical condition in hospital or else they may bite you with same finger. I have dated nothing less than 7 girls, Bleep nothing less than 200 oloshos, retired ex ashawo boy talking.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by itstpia1: 5:48am On Oct 27, 2014
lie lie
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Samsonklin(m): 5:50am On Oct 27, 2014
kuzee:
Mr 419: Hello, how are you?
Akpos: Fine! Pls, who am i speaking with?.
Mr 419: Ha, don't u remember me, who do
u know in London dat culd be calling?.
Akpos: (Sensing a scam & threw in a trap)
Ejiro! Is dat u?
Mr 419: Of course, of course, this is Ejiro, i
amEjiro, how come u didn't recognise my
voice?.
Akpos: Ejiro! Chei, you are a bad boy o. Your
Father died, you didn't even show up or
send a le
tter. O boy, ur children go pay you back.
You no hear of him death, he was so bitter
and full of curses for u.
Mr 419: (Obviously subdued)I didn't hear
o!. Iwould have come.
Akpos: Did u hear your Mother had
leprosy?. U didn't hear about dat too abi?.
Mr 419: (Now uncomfortable) No, i didn't
hear.
Akpos: Na wa o! Your wife foolish too?. I
neva hear from her since d two of una
marry without our blessings!. If Husband no
wise, wife no go wise?.
Mr 419: She is fine! I'm sure she'll get
across to u. I have an issue to discuss with
u.
Akpos: Enhen! Ejiro, you offend me. I send u
money make you buy me Hummer Jeep, u
disappear. When am i having my money
back?. U want make i curse you like ur
Father.I go pronounce wicked curses on you
o.
Mr 419: Dis issue dat i want to say is very
important.
Akpos: Shut up!. When u go send money
come home?. We sent u to school, clothed
you & sent u abroad. U don become 419?.
Wey won steal from me, ur own friend?.
Oboy, ur Father was right to curse you, you
can't escape it if u continue like this.
Mr 419: Don't worry, i will repay you ur
money. For now, i have an issue to discuss
with u.
Akpos: Hahahahaha, look here Mr 419, i no
know any Ejiro or anybody 4 London, i jus
wan teach u lesson.
Mr 419: Whaat! Mad man, and you have
been insulting and wasting ma credit since
morning. God go judge u o
**How Many Like For Akpos smiley**
130, 000 likes for akpos
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 27, 2014
Cutehector4u:
No..it shows ur not matured enuf...eva wondered why God didnot strip satan off his powers?
my friend just go back to slip if u hav notin to say
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by talk2keke: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2014
So touching,this reminded me of a story back in uni then,a guy rented an apartment for a girl next to my hall,he furnished it wella,later the babe started showing her self,see sharp guy no waste time at all,he packed everything he bought for the babe in the house including electric Bulb! This happened live no be story at all.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by bigtt76(f): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2014
One question to guide your decision

1. What brand of phone are you using?

If you're using anything lower than a Samsung Galaxy 5 then.... do the needful grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.