Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (61786 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by BigBashiru: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
it beggars belief that guys fail to realize that niceness is the major enemy of attraction. As long as there continues to be nice guys out there, I will continue to have an edge in this game... if you took her phone from her and threw it in the gutter she will probably love you more because in her head you are a real man. Nice = wimp. Its chick logic and it makes no sense but thats how they think. Next time, be less nice; just buy her a card. She would have appreciated heavy banging on the bed more than that 130k. The only people that appreciate niceness are men... women do appreciate occasional niceness only.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:08am On Oct 26, 2014
First and foremost I must say one thing, I mean no insults bt you took a foolish decision to have got that phone for her under dat condition. If you have the money fine spend it bt not getting her the phone under the condition of paying instrumentaly up to a Period of one year. You need to be as wise as a serpent while dealing wit women. Do not let their sweet words wash away ur wisdom. As for your phone I don't think it's kool for you to go for it now. Let her go wit it bt u need to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFEE
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by arimahoseloka(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2014
Godditex:
This is what happens when men allowed love to becloud their reasoning. I won't be wrong if I say you wouldn't buy such a gift for your sister.

Please track the biittcchh and collect your hire purchase phone. And next time watch out the kind of ladies you date. Such a girl has the capacity to ruin a young man's life. Who knows her next victim!

As for such women that are looking for who to devour like a hungry lion, NA JUMP AM PASS I DE!
lol
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by arimahoseloka(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2014
destante:
Huh?
Is this one high on coke?
I answered a question honestly and you say I should shut what? Did I justify anyone? Swerve puhlease.
Sharrap mumu

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by adrainuche(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2014
I keep on saying anything u invest on a woman that is not ur wife is a bad investment minus family, am not bashing females wether she dint break up with u two days after u got her the phone or one year it doesnt mean a dine, i know ure still paying for it but those are sacrifices we pay for love or whatever we may call this scenario, Move on ....

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Macrophage(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2014
I know the kind of man that the OP is. I am 100% sure that no matter how much advice he receives here, he won't have the balls to get his phone back. It's really sad.

12 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by boomssey(f): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Pls collect d fone frm her asap haba y is it dat som gals bhava like eni ti won fii owo too rara.she shuld av broken up wit u b4 now she was jst holdin on to d prms u made 2 her bout d fone n now dat uv fufiled ur prms ders no need 4 u anymo so pls collect back ur fone. U were jst her MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by redsun(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2014
Gift! Try and understand the oyinbo word first in to to before you take a stand. A gift is not a loan for sure,so count your losses and move on.

The one that have is the one that gives and the one that doesn't have is the one that takes.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by sylaz(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2014
You fvcked up letting that b*tch walk out in the first place. You should have reacted the way Leonardo Di Caprio reacted when the duchess of bayridge told hin she didn't love him any more. The only thing is you replace the 'you're not taking my child b*tch' with you are not taking my phone b*tch. All in all, get your phone back from that greedy b*tch. If I was your pal and you told mr this sh*t, bro I would have shot you then hunted that b*tch down and shot her too. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by justi4jesu(f): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2014
Thats childish!!! angry angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by austinbrown: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Collect it jor, some girls are just useless

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by ehimatie(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Hahahahaha if the prise of the phone is less than 5milion forget it
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by ayusco85(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

Leave it for her so that anytime u think about it u will know what a fool u were. MUGU

7 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by onadana: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=jidestroud post=27413231]Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.

Nope. ...see it as part of the hazard of the relationship.It is just like you breaking up with her and she comes back to say grin]return all the sex you have had Move on brother.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by donciccio: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

@Op, collect ke.. it's her pension na!!!
she already received her pension before retirement.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by BRAV0O(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

haters can say whatever , I don collect the phone sharperly even immediately we br!!ke up! In fact it pays me to slam the fone on the wall in her presence

What nonsense!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

Be truthful, did she breakup with you just 2 days after you gave her the gift?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Melahou(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Don't feel used and dumped.
Find a way and get back the phone and save yourself the agony.
She doesn't deserve it

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2014
This guy you funny oo, people they leave cars, expensive Jewelry and even a well furnished apartment for there X, u wan collect fone back. Free it for her jorrr, after all when u dey fight Jet Li on top her she nor ask u to refund back her shaolin temple. wink

I left two things for ma X. Sets of Pants and Bra(s) I bought for her and all the bullshits I went thru for her grin

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2014
Pennywise:

Old trick. Today's babe will not forget to ask u for the receipt.
I've lost the receipt.
Afterall, it was a gift. She wasn't there when I bought the phone.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Heart2heart(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2014
[size=18pt]The best form of revenge is to be successful. Leave it and hustle to prove haters wrong![/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by adebasket97: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2014
kagari:
Op most people telling you to take heart would do much more than you. Take this fact.
As long as u are still paying for the phone in ur ex possession you would always be emotionally tormented
As long as u still keep her on ur social networks, you would always be emotionally tormented.
But i bet you it would be much more easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for you to be able to book a date again with your ex, to execute the plan of phone retriever
If you know her house, just go there and collect your phone, you would recieve insults but there is no one you would tell the story that wont support your idea.
Give the phone to your mum or you sibling and see the blessings that would follow it.
#teamolosho
No time for story that touches the heart

Gbaski........wa gbayii.......#teamolosho...lol......arrange her, collect ya phone back. No time
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Youngzedd(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2014
@OP
This quote is for you.

"A real man reasons with his head, while a boy reasons with his emotions."

- Michael Nwanator

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2014
You actually bought a 130k phone for a girl on credit..where you from sef? U's a big joke bruh cheesy .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by zzybaby: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2014
Dan buro uba shege nji hausawas................two days? Menn the girl really dy wait for you to handel the fone to her before she tire race........... Chai is a pity............... If u want to collect the phone back, fine and good........ The Lord will see u through
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mcdokwe(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2014
I'll say u scratch that, I know it is difficult, but the phone isn't what you should bemoan but the un reciprocated love.

It's just material you know. Just let it go.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kendrick93(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

well i'm sorry but u are a mugu.. seriously hw cn u spend 130k phone on a girl u are nt married to who just wants to use u and dump u..
ontop of all dat u are here asking if u shld collect back ur phone, wtf!!!.
U better go and collect ur phone by all means and stop being a mugu to all these gold-diggerz

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

Ah ah ah!
I m weeping for you.
Last Bullet
My brother, the heart of a girl is wicked!
Only wickedness befits them!
Meaning: Get your phone back!
Harrass & embarass her if needed but don't assault her.
She doesn't deserve your phone!

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by corisande: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2014

Nna collectikwa phone gi back kia kia

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kendrick93(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2014
sylaz:
You fvcked up letting that b*tch walk out in the first place. You should have reacted the way Leonardo Di Caprio reacted when the duchess of bayridge told hin she didn't love him any more. The only thing is you replace the 'you're not taking my child b*tch' with you are not taking my phone b*tch. All in all, get your phone back from that greedy b*tch. If I was your pal and you told mr this sh*t, bro I would have shot you then hunted that b*tch down and shot her too. angry
true talk
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by NoContract(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2014
OP, its two things:

If the girl knows before hand that you'll be paying for the phone till 2015, go back to her and ask for your phone back.

She's a fool, and she doesn't deserve you. She should ask her new 'future pal' to do the same for her.

If the girl doesn't know, go back and collect your phone. After all, she is useless to you. Tell her your mom needs the phone or even your female househelp or whoever. She is worthless to you.

Infact give me that babe number, she's is the immature one here. I only pity the new guy he's dating.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.