Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only (3167 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Such guys are very common (especially the financially buoyant guys), they fall hard for you because of your facial or body beauty, he may eventually propose and marry you but he will surely cheat on you and treat you like trash with time. This is so because apart from the fact that beauty fades, there are other girls out there who are far more beautiful, so he will naturally cheat on you with them. He has seen so much of you, he will become bored and the love starts to die, that initial spark is gone. To these kind of guys, marrying or dating a beauty queen is like an accessory, something to pose with.

Ladies be wise, date and marry someone who loves you for your personality, the fact that you connect and bond on a general level, not someone that keeps saying ' i love you so much cos you are so beautiful' like Kanye West says about Kim KardAshian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
firstEVA:
Such guys are very common (especially the financially buoyant guys), they fall hard for you because of your facial or body beauty, he may eventually propose and marry you but he will surely cheat on you and treat you like trash with time. This is so because apart from the fact that beauty fades, there are other girls out there who are far more beautiful, so he will naturally cheat on you with them. He has seen so much of you, he will become bored and the love starts to die, that initial spark is gone. To these kind of guys, marrying or dating a beauty queen is like an accessory, something to pose with.

Ladies be wise, date and marry someone who loves you for your personality, the fact that you connect and bond on a general level, not someone that keeps saying ' i love you so much cos you are so beautiful' like Kanye West says about Kim KardAshian.

den wat of the ladies dat love guys cuz of thr money nd cuteness

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
they should be ready for the repercussions . money is good, looks is good, but they are not the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Vivly(f): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Only beautiful girls should say okay o.
The op's post is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
firstEVA:

very true
Cutehector4u:
gbam! grin
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
don't mind her. I bet she loves guys for money and cuteness, you never advise women to end their vice you dy here dey rant rapata. Abi you dy vex say u never marry

Beauty attracts him, he gets closer and knows her better-then he discovers other qualities about her that makes her wife material, he puts a ring in the finger and marries her, you dy here dey rant nonsense.

Nor be guys dey talk beauty is not everything pass
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vivly:
You didn't say okay o.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vivly:
grin grin is there any girl that is not beautiful?
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by solomonbrown64: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:

Gbam!!!! just wah i was about to write...
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Vivly(f): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
firstEVA:
lol.I can't say cuz I haven't seen all girls. I only stay in the southern region.
If all girls are beautiful, then your topic doesn't really hold......you know
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Tallesty1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Personality? Some women have more than 4 of it............ So what do we do??

Please tell ladies to stop loving guys because of their money.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:

don't mind her. I bet she loves guys for money and cuteness, you never advise women to end their vice you dy here dey rant rapata. Abi you dy vex say u never marry

Beauty attracts him, he gets closer and knows her better-then he discovers other qualities about her that makes her wife material, he puts a ring in the finger and marries her, you dy here dey rant nonsense.

i want to believe that ugly ladies are d ones bein jealous ova guys datin pretty women nd bypasing them..yh truth be told....... The thing is, one shuld b careful tho, thr is alot of troubles in this world and dr is nothin new under the sun..even girls who arent endowed with the gift of beauty are still facing the same hearbreaks or worse than of those who r pretty... So all a lady shuld do is to pray for the right man, yes i mean pray.... Second, if a lady is focused, she wont be engagin in mushroom relationship just bcus she feels lonely or cuz its a norm in the society... No man can approach a jewel and treat her wit levity......yes... How does a lady knw the intent of the guy dats wooin her? Is it cuz of her beauty or for him to satisfy his sexual urges is a problem of its own and is a very complex task..but for one to prevent future hrtbreaks, ask ur intendin spouse the real reason why he loves u.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i want to believe that ugly ladies are d ones bein jealous ova guys datin pretty women nd bypasing them..yh truth be told....... The thing is, one shuld b careful tho, thr is alot of troubles in this world and dr is nothin new under the sun..even girls who arent endowed with the gift of beauty are still facing the same hearbreaks or worse than of those who r pretty... So all a lady shuld do is to pray for the right man, yes i mean pray.... Second, if a lady is focused, she wont be engagin in mushroom relationship just bcus she feels lonely or cuz its a norm in the society... No man can approach a jewel and treat her wit levity......yes... How does a lady knw the intent of the guy dats wooin her? Is it cuz of her beauty or for him to satisfy his sexual urges is a problem of its own and is a very complex task..but for one to prevent future hrtbreaks, ask ur intendin spouse the real reason why he loves u.....
Omo that one na new case entirely. You never see guys like us wey sabi sweet-talk? En go coin the words, brainwash her sotey she go begin dey c am as the ideal man. Prince charming. Her Romeo. Damncheesy
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by YungwizzzyPt7: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
firstEVA:

baby I share your pain jare

it is well

but you can still bleach tho
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
hahahahahah the comments here are just hilarious. Guys abeg this is for ladies dont come here and confuse them, lmao.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:

Omo that one na new case entirely. You never see guys like us wey sabi sweet-talk? En go coin the words, brainwash her sotey she go begin dey c am as the ideal man. Prince charming. Her Romeo. Damncheesy
i swear.... Na why i yarn say dat one na complex situation...... But they should knw dat a guy who wants more frm the rship wont b the first prson to ask of sex.......
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

baby I share your pain jare

it is well

but you can still bleach tho
troll what are you doing here, where is yungwizzypt1,2,3,4,5,6. you are now in 7, dont worry ehn, this one will soon be banned lol
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i swear.... Na why i yarn say dat one na complex situation...... But they should knw dat a guy who wants more frm the rship wont b the first prson to ask of sex.......
Hahaha. That one dey shah.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by MrCork: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
firstEVA:

....see yor Somali head like g@y donkey....u g@y goat.

..so we shud nor like nigerian women they beaurifull but shud like them coz they look like men?...abi?
angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by ifex370(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
gbam
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Missmossy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
True talk,beauty will fade someday.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
guys please avoid girls who love because of ur money only!! grin
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
hmmm.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Buh dx op sha...lemme ask u one question.

Can u categorically say u'v never liked a guy just because of his cuteness?? undecided
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by itstpia1: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vivly:

good reminder, i was about to type this myself.

cant relate.

Missmossy:

exactly.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why should I love a girl,the first thing that attract me to a girl is her facial appearance,follow by bossom grin
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by itstpia1: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
firstEVA:

well, makeup usually takes care of such things anyway i guess.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Baby you are beautiful,I love you
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by ugwum007(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vivly:

re u sure u re included?
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Youngpo413: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:

see finish syndrome is inevitable,even if you fine (with complete package) like INI EDO.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Youngpo413: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
they should be ready for the precautions. money is good, looks is good, but they are not the ultimate.

what then is the ultimate?
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Youngpo413: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Largas:

abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancing And Sex / 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors / Why Are Women Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.