Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv (26779 Views)

Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
kindly send the stuff to my e-mail add as well: tolullopsy2003@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tolullopsy:
kindly send the stuff to my e-mail add as well: tolullopsy2003@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation

Please find in your email box. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Adele200(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
insidifyguru:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please find a copy of the sample CV + 2 other resources to further help you in the professional crafting of same.
God bless u broda. One love!
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by bullyman36(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Please I want to know if your CV is the same thing as your Resume
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
bullyman36:
Please I want to know if your CV is the same thing as your Resume

Thank you for your question. Your CV is not the same as your resumé. Your CV is expected to be longer and richer in terms of educational details,experiences,etc. while your Resumé is a short summary of these things,typically not more than a page or 2 at the most.

Hope you are clear on your question now. #Insidify
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Franchise21(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice thread. Worthy of front page
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by peddy231(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
My email;peddy_zanga24@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by peddy231(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
I also need the CV resources
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Franchise21:
Nice thread. Worthy of front page

Thank you for your kind words sir.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
peddy231:
I also need the CV resources

Please find in your email box. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by bullyman36(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
insidifyguru:

Thank you for your question. Your CV is not the same as your resumé. Your CV is expected to be longer and richer in terms of educational details,experiences,etc. while your Resumé is a short summary of these things,typically not more than a page or 2 at the most.

Hope you are clear on your question now. #Insidify
yes sir. Thanks a lot. Can I get a format of how a résumé and CV should look like. Johnajibola@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
bullyman36:
yes sir. Thanks a lot. Can I get a format of how a résumé and CV should look like. Johnajibola@yahoo.com

We don't have a résumé format right,just that of the CV. You want that?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by bullyman36(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2014
insidifyguru:

We don't have a résumé format right,just that of the CV. You want that?
Yes
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Dparagon(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2014
insidifyguru:

Please find in your email. Thanks.
thanks very much sir, GOD bless you
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2014
bullyman36:

Yes

Ok then. The resources have been sent to you,please find in your inbox. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Dparagon:

thanks very much sir, GOD bless you

You are much welcome sir. Amen.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Shehas(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
I will b glad if u can send d CV resources to my email address.
hassansheriffsola@gmail.com

Thanks very much for ur kind gesture
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Shehas:
I will b glad if u can send d CV resources to my email address.
hassansheriffsola@gmail.com

Thanks very much for ur kind gesture

The resources have been sent to your email address. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Shehas(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks, I really appreciate.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Shehas:
Thanks, I really appreciate.

You are most welcome.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2014
insidifyguru:

Please find in your email. Thank you.
please kindly send to my e-mail
ariyotemitope91@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by olusoul: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
dammy1004@gmail.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
haytihem:

please kindly send to my e-mail
ariyotemitope91@gmail.com
thanks in advance

Please find in the email address provided. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2014
olusoul:
[color=#770077][/color]
dammy1004@gmail.com

The resources have been forwarded to your email. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by emmdam(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Hello sir. I just concluded my youth serivce(October 2014). In my resume, I wrote Refree details available upon request. My Dad insisted that I should include two refrees but I told him that modern CV for fresh graduate does not include refree. What should I do? Is it necessary to include the two refrees? Thanks
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2014
emmdam:
Hello sir. I just concluded my youth serivce(October 2014). In my resume, I wrote Refree details available upon request. My Dad insisted that I should include two refrees but I told him that modern CV for fresh graduate does not include refree. What should I do? Is it necessary to include the two refrees? Thanks

Thank you for your question,it is very important.

Please go with what your dad advised you to. This is because you should not expect a recruiter to need to have to send you a mail or call you to provide references before doing so. The recruiter might feel that it is too much of a stress and may also feel that you would have informed them prior his/her call so that they can only say positive things about you. It is better you make it easy on the recruiter putting in mind the fact that there might be a lot of CVs to go through.

So,please add 2 references like your dad said. Thank you. #Insidify

Congratulations on the successful completion of your NYSC. We wish you all the very best.

P.S: please note that the grammatically correct word is 'References' and not 'Referees'
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by emmdam(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2014
insidifyguru:
Thank you sir. God bless

Thank you for your question,it is very important. Thank you sir.....God bless

Please go with what your dad advised you to. This is because you should not expect a recruiter to need to have to send you a mail or call you to provide references before doing so. The recruiter might feel that it is too much of a stress and may also feel that you would have informed them prior his/her call so that they can only say positive things about you. It is better you make it easy on the recruiter putting in mind the fact that there might be a lot of CVs to go through.

So,please add 2 references like your dad said. Thank you. #Insidify

Congratulations on the successful completion of your NYSC. We wish you all the very best.

P.S: please note that the grammatically correct word is 'References' and not 'Referees'
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by emmdam(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Thank you sir. References noted
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2014
emmdam:
Thank you sir. References noted

You are very much welcome.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by alabosian(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
alabosian@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
alabosian:
alabosian@yahoo.com

Please find in your email box. Thanks.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
insidifyguru:

Please find in the email address provided. Thank you.
thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Employment Test: 1+1=? Justify Your Assertion / Don't Take A Job At Dangote If You Have A Choice / Advice To Unemployed Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.