Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Was Your Best Course In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Best Course In School (402 Views)

20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria / Best Course You Did In School / Which Is The Best Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Best Course In School by handsum92: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Just as an anithesis to a similar thread and to balance things up, what was your best course back then in school?!...you may not have gotten an A or the best of result due to one factor or the other but then you enjoyed the course from beginning to the end

For mi, EEE 543(Csharp programming) was my best...because it exposed me to object oriented programming and the only course that covered not just the textbook knowledge, we were made to work on different projects, assignment,ranging from developing calculator, games with Csharp...it was indeed fun and enjoyable

Second runner up was Gns 106(philosophy and logic)...d course really made sense too...Every other course was just there as there was really no practical to back it up, power and machine, circuit theory, control theory...na soso calculation full am...funny enough I had A in these ones and B's in my two most enjoyable course...

Hopefully, when I get to the industry proper, I'd appreciate all those calculations better

So which's your best course?...keep it rolling

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Course In School by Fraih(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
........ greatest FUTARIAN
Yea! GNS 106 wasn't bad
FST 304-food processing and preservation was the best so far, cos I loved the way the course was handled especially by one of the lecturers taking us then...

Can't remember my grade in it tho

(1) (Reply)

How Are Nigerian Students Graded? / #pls Help Me, Please : Can A Biochemist Do Master In Medical Laboratory Science / Murderer Charles Manson, 80, Gets License To Marry 26 Year Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.