Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,998 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters (5145 Views)

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / Nairaland Romance Section Guys That Got Game :) / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dygeasy:
Don't be surprised if the OP is an alternate moniker of one of the people mentioned above.

Promoting others and squeezing himself in. Being popular feels good you know. cool cheesy

wellsaid. The question now is, why would anyone do that?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

One Word!!

POPULARITY.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by sweetroses(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

It's actually a very common thing. I've seen at least two other topics like this one. One of them was started to praise the 'notable' trolls of Nairaland and the OP was an alt with a troll account. Very pityful if you ask me sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by AbuMikey(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
OP, thanks for the Analysis, but, whats Your alternate ID?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Kingsley121(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
@op,The analyzer
Try analyse my oga's at the top nah, Redbenson,born2fuck,seangy4konji,Tunfol etc.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Tallesty1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
farano:
Some people jealous me tongue
Abia.

No be only Jealous
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Epathra(f): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
My come back comment. Your opinion of tallesty1 is myopic. Try to see the sense and humor in his posts mbok.

Take this for defamation of character (my e-boo @ that)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by mayorall(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
TheAnalyzer:
MzPreshie
Shes always falling in love with every guy she sees at a party and comes back here asking nairalanders for help on how to toast him.

rozzay
shocked ha! this one, Olubakato and her competitors is the bane of her nairaland existence.

naijaboiy
Fineboi, he seems to be a leader of a clique here.

unibenstudent
This one is a womanizer, he chases every lady on this forum

Mynd44
This one is even SCARIER than obinoscopy.
I can’t take the risk

Ishilove
Her sharp mouth is too much.
She can eat people alive with her words

farano
Quiet geh, fine dimples.
I remain loyal ma. grin

Orikinla ( means High Praise )
His username says it all, although he can be off point at times.

Mr. Cork
This one lives in Peckham (Unverified) and is always looking for lightskin.
[size=15pt]"[/size]Anything contary will be deemed as an insalt and ofense to him[size=15pt]"[/size].

Fynestboi
Handsome boi. He used to gbagaun very well in those days, but he has improved now.

JayBee3
This one too is capable of ending my nairaland career, I better shut up. lipsrsealed

Mayorall
Business man turn lover. He believes in business and believes his wife should have all there is in the world.

cheesygrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by DoctorNyash(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
KingTom:

Jealousy go divide your nyash into two e-i.diot grin grin grin grin grin
Oponu angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dexema(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dygeasy:
Don't be surprised if the OP is an alternate moniker of one of the people mentioned above.

Promoting others and squeezing himself in. Being popular feels good you know. cool cheesy

With the amount of useless threads on fp I fink I like this idea even if it was cooked up by one of the so-called “nl celebrities“
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
TheAnalyzer:
MzPreshie
Shes always falling in love with every guy she sees at a party and comes back here asking nairalanders for help on how to toast him.

rozzay
shocked ha! this one, Olubakato and her competitors is the bane of her nairaland existence.

naijaboiy

unibenstudent

Mynd44
I can’t take the risk

Ishilove

farano
Quiet geh, fine dimples.
I remain loyal ma. grin

Mr. Cork
[size=15pt]"[/size]Anything contary will be deemed as an insalt and ofense to him[size=15pt]"[/size].

Fynestboi
Handsome boi. He used to gbagaun very well in those days, but he has improved now.

JayBee3
This one too is capable of ending my nairaland career, I better shut up. lipsrsealed

Mayorall
Business man turn lover. He believes in business and believes his wife should have all there is in the world.
How will this yeye post from a yeye fellow increase my post utme score?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by priscaoge(f): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
TheAnalyzer:
Tallesty1
He is a caustic fellow. If he's in a bad mood and appears on your thread. Then Just know you are dead

MizMyColi
This one is the queen of epistles and grammar. She operates from a world of her own. undecided undecided undecided

Romanciella
This one is the queen of “how do I look”...sometimes you can hrdly tell which is more beautiful, her or her filtered pictures. She loves her boyfriend looks more than her life itself.

Ufss
He his the masculine version of romanciella. The king of “How do i look”. Just know that for male its called UFSS for female its called ROMANCIELLA.

ymodulus
Nerdy geek without part 2 always correcting people and writing epistles, after the order of mizmycoli undecided

Temigracie
She always write like this “…..finally…..a….graduate.” ha! madam, can’t you write without the dots. She has fine eyes though undecided undecided

Kachisbarbie
This one is unmarriedly married. She relates with everyone which is a good thing. Not everyone thinks that way tho’

Bunsky
She’s just bold and easy going.

priscaoge
Madam no non-sense, changing profile picture every 5 hours. she is quite MTN like.

Marieolae
The evidence is clear. Everywhere you go.
*coughs*
HemTeeHen.

[size=14pt]Please tell me your real moniker shocked shocked shocked. Lmao cheesy cheesy This is funny but true cheesy cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dygeasy:

lol
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by tosyne2much(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Epathra:
My come back comment. Your opinion of tallesty1 is myopic. Try to see the sense and humor in his posts mbok.

Take this for defamation of character (my e-boo @ that)
very very myopic, I can't bet millions that the OP created a new moniker and rated himself amongst other monikers.. ** very sure he would be among the top 5 **

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:

[size=14pt]Please tell me your real moniker shocked shocked shocked. Lmao cheesy cheesy This is funny but true cheesy cheesy[/size]

you just no wan buy me shawarma lemme teach u how to define your brows kwanu...
Adorable hairline @dp.

So you supporting this OP? Issokay.
Lemme start listening to news, so that I can switch to political section.

Lwkmd @tosyne2much @Top5 - na premiership?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by priscaoge(f): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Adorable hairline @dp .

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Aba no get Shawarma Spot angry angry Am still interested oooo.
Thanks @bolded

Hhahahahha d OP is high on Pure water cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Lolest.

Bia, where you dey since?

Ka icho'I deactivate?

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by priscaoge(f): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.

Bia, where you dey since?

Ka icho'I deactivate?

Am on Sabbatical Leave angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Am on Sabbatical Leave angry angry angry

angry
Maka gini zi
angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by tcalc: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
the OP is right, even tallesty1 can acknowledge dat *runs away from thread*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by chimerase2: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op nna eh e deservuru aka nti angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by priscaoge(f): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

angry
Maka gini zi
angry

Amaghim ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Amaghim ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Idikwa sure na everytin di alright?

K'ina gabiga a depression of sorts?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
tcalc:
the OP is right, even tallesty1 can acknowledge dat *runs away from thread*

What is this one saying now? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
chimerase2:
Op nna eh e deservuru aka nti angry
Maka gini zi?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Adorable hairline @dp.

Lwkmd @tosyne2much @Top5 - na premiership?
e pass premiership oooooo.. Guys been operating alternative monikers since 1900bc just to create awareness

My own thread coming soon with an alternate moniker tongue

=»Titled

Most Intelligent Dudes On NL

1. Tosyne2much
2. ..................
3. ..................
4. ..................

Lwkmd
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by tcalc: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

u won't understand
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by tcalc: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

oh, u don't get, obviously, u can't understand
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by tcalc: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

oh, u don't get, obviously u can't understand
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
TheAnalyzer:
MzPreshie

rozzay

naijaboiy

unibenstudent

Mynd44
I can’t take the risk

Ishilove

farano
Quiet geh, fine dimples.
I remain loyal ma. grin

Mr. Cork

Fynestboi

JayBee3

Mayorall

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
tcalc:
oh, u don't get, obviously, u can't understand

Well, if you say so.
To each man, his opinion.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by tcalc: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
D oP is probably a loyal guest or a duplicated acct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help / Check Out My 2go Username / November Born Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.