Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters (5151 Views)

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / Nairaland Romance Section Guys That Got Game :) / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
spot on @op
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think OP is wrong in the aspect of Marieolae taking Nomski0 place.

Well, Nomski0 doesn't visit this section any longer but can be found on Sports.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by priscaoge(f): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Idikwa sure na everytin di alright?

K'ina gabiga a depression of sorts?

Nne ihe kariri *Wipes Sweat*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Nne ihe kariri *Wipes Sweat*

Nne, it'll get better.
Trust God.
Oukei!?

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by depato88(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dygeasy:
Don't be surprised if the OP is an alternate moniker of one of the people mentioned above.

Promoting others and squeezing himself in. Being popular feels good you know. cool cheesy

yeah n probably one among the guyz that nice things is said about dem in this thread.......hmm nawao.....no mata wat any guy or babe claim to b here on nairaland can oly b attributed to mere oportunity time n most especialy d time setting....u cant tel me dos ppl mentioned thr are celebrities of dis section. daz myopic. nairaland is made up of uncountable inteligent. biutiful. handsome n promisin great guyz n ladies here who chose nt to advertise for undue popularity n "notice me attitude" n thr s this sayin " soldier com soldier go barrack remain" though av been on nairaland for a year plus n not dat frequent due to my studies of wich i thankGod am through bt i knw great n interestin gals n bois has made impact on dis forum n nevertheles more people be it new or old members wil keep making impact here. so no body or group of people should b a monopoly here. nairaland is not anybody fathers property. it belongs. to we all

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Tallesty1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
tcalc:
the OP is right, even tallesty1 can acknowledge dat *runs away from thread*
Do I Know Youundecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
I can't believe some people are actually taking this serious undecided

Leader of a clique

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by 190: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
kids everywhere smh!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by tcalc: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
Do I Know Youundecided
na wah o, sum ppl re real celebrity on dis forum
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Tallesty1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
tcalc:
na wah o, sum ppl re real celebrity on dis forum
No be only Celebrity.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
depato88:

yeah n probably one among the guyz that nice things is said about dem in this thread.......hmm nawao.....no mata wat any guy or babe claim to b here on nairaland can oly b attributed to mere oportunity time n most especialy d time setting....u cant tel me dos ppl mentioned thr are celebrities of dis section. daz myopic. nairaland is made up of uncountable inteligent. biutiful. handsome n promisin great guyz n ladies here who chose nt to advertise for undue popularity n "notice me attitude" n thr s this sayin " soldier com soldier go barrack remain" though av been on nairaland for a year plus n not dat frequent due to my studies of wich i thankGod am through bt i knw great n interestin gals n bois has made impact on dis forum n nevertheles more people be it new or old members wil keep making impact here. so no body or group of people should b a monopoly here. nairaland is not anybody fathers property. it belongs. to we all
You don't get it do you?

I didn't ask for my name to be put there. Best this thread can do for me is make me smile and that's it. The OP's opinion is his and his alone, not everybody will agree with him and the fact that my name (and others') is there doesn't make me a celebrity. It's his compilation, I can only appreciate the gesture (which doesn't credit my bank account anyway) and that's about it so quit the 'celebrity gist'.

I only made an observation up there. I wasn't even thinking about the OP including my username cos THE USERNAME is popular or something. I only typed what I did cos a I felt a person could make up a list of people and naturally or intuitively every viewer of that thread take mental notes of those usernames. It doesn't matter if they were popular before the creation of that thread but for the duration of the existence of that thread, the mentioned get the attention. Anybody could squeeze their name in. That's my stand. No special feeling or anything. We have fun here, nothing more. Abi special members dey ni?

TheAnalyzer, I appreciate your analysis! cool and what's wrong with my afro tongue

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Wtf is this?

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 3:37am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi is awake!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 3:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
MizMyColi is awake!

Hey Deariee.

One of my buddies mentioned me in his diary concerning this particular thread, so I came to take a cursory look at it again, before dropping my "Epistle"

What's guan with you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 3:47am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey Deariee.

One of my buddies mentioned me in his diary concerning this particular thread, so I came to take a cursory look at it again, before dropping my "Epistle"

What's guan with you?
lol! I see.

Woke up an hour ago and there's really nothing else to do than the internet cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 4:23am On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
lol! I see.

Woke up an hour ago and there's really nothing else to do than the internet cheesy

LoLest
I can relate mehn.

Your Siggy's Bomb(ful)
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoLest
I can relate mehn.

Your Siggy's Bomb(ful)

Define 'bomb(ful)' tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:

Define 'bomb(ful)' tongue

kiss kiss kiss

It means your siggy has deep meaning
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss

It means your siggy has deep meaning
Bombful indeed! Dynamite is needed to blow out the meaning? wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
Bombful indeed! Dynamite is needed to blow out the meaning? wink

Yes, for the simpletons wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yes, for the simpletons wink

You and Dygeasy should stop flirting. Get a room, If you need a priest to legalize it am available
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

You and Dygeasy should stop flirting. Get a room, If you need a priest to legalize it am available

EIsssshhhh

What's flirting here now, eh? Teeo.

We just warming the thread na. Haba! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

EIsssshhhh

What's flirting here now, eh? Teeo.

We just warming the thread na. Haba! cheesy cheesy

That's how it starts grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

That's how it starts grin

Hmmmm
Someone's speaking from experience ni o
*double winks* grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hmmmm
Someone's speaking from experience ni o
*double winks* grin grin

Lmao, see your teeth. So now you agree with me
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by vacant06(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Mr cork claiming big dick but d dud dick is so tiny like dat of male duck
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by MizMyColi(f): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

Lmao, see your teeth. So now you agree with me

undecided undecided Maybe, Maybe Not

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

Bia Oga wetin? tongue

Who dash you priest?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
Bia Oga wetin? tongue

Who dash you priest?
Are you saying that you needed a real and confirmed priest to make it real?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2014
chisco82:

Are you saying that you needed a real and confirmed priest to make it real?
No.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Romanciella(f): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheAnalyzer:
Tallesty1
He is a caustic fellow. If he's in a bad mood and appears on your thread. Then Just know you are dead

MizMyColi
This one is the queen of epistles and grammar. She operates from a world of her own. undecided undecided undecided

Romanciella
This one is the queen of “how do I look”...sometimes you can hrdly tell which is more beautiful, her or her filtered pictures. She loves her boyfriend looks more than her life itself.

Ufss
He his the masculine version of romanciella. The king of “How do i look”. Just know that for male its called UFSS for female its called ROMANCIELLA.

ymodulus
Nerdy geek without part 2 always correcting people and writing epistles, after the order of mizmycoli undecided

Temigracie
She always write like this “…..finally…..a….graduate.” ha! madam, can’t you write without the dots. She has fine eyes though undecided undecided

Kachisbarbie
This one is unmarriedly married. She relates with everyone which is a good thing. Not everyone thinks that way tho’

Bunsky
She’s just bold and easy going.

priscaoge
Madam no non-sense, changing profile picture every 5 hours. she is quite MTN like.

Marieolae
The evidence is clear. Everywhere you go.
*coughs*
HemTeeHen.
really..... tongue

Check Out My 2go Username / I Need A Sugar Son Call Me On 08166047142 / Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help