Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (63541 Views)

See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. / What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
hmmmmm...mek I shine my eye wella deh read everything so dat I will know how to behave wen I start school

6 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Lordseyad(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gat to the Lecturer's office(Also my L.A)--

He asked me a question which required a Simple ''Yes'' or "no'' answer ..

Guess what I said'' --

I answered -- "'Yeah yeah'' ...That was how i enta gbege with the man--

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by acenazt: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
lo all this guys wey fuckup na d ones wey no do boarding school. How I go take write my name for My things or dey. carry file around?? forget ohh I dey Woo girl from registration line set.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by acenazt: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
lol all this guys wey fuckup na d ones wey no do boarding school. How I go take write my name for My things or dey carry file around?? forget ohh I dey Woo girl from registration line sef.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by AsaSage: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lecturer set ablazed by angry mob for killing five
pupils in auto crash in Taraba http://www.crimescentral.com/lecturer-set-ablaze-angry-mob-killing-five-pupils-auto-crash-taraba/
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
tellwisdom:
Op you are a foolish boi angry...you don manage enter school now, u no let person hear word.
I just pity you... if it may interest you, I ve graduated from school. why the sudden attack? This is a public forum, if you can't contribute, you just simply ignore. I was not the one who stop you from going to school. You decide not to because you are dull and immature...
Grow up guy...

41 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by yBNL1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
topstar80:
#FUNAAB and files be like #BREAD and butter.... Lol
IKR grin...spent almost 1 semester on registration as a fresher

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by viccoboy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mine was so s stupid in the sense that when I enter my department for the first time I wen straight to the notice broad were dey past result and saw a girl standing there I ask her is this the new class timetable she laugh the hell out of me

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Adeoba10(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
topstar80:
#FUNAAB and files be like #BREAD and butter.... Lol
Photocopy nko? dis war against cultism form...

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Donkaz:
you can lie ehh!!

My bro am not
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Clemzy16(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
Mine is really crazy oo, one yeye lecturer threatened to fail us if we don't pay for his handout and he was with the only copy which was not easy to find, na so the man drop am for desk and na General lectures, well when he turned back, the handout waka o.... Am sure u can guess who carried it nagrin grin

I twice spoiled my bestie padlock to eat his food because hungry nearly kill person o, hehehehe

Another crazy thing was using half of my handouts money to host a blind date from Jos, I regretted my life that day, choi, next year I would be a holy boy, so help me God....

*MODIFIED*

If I no talk this last one, even devil won't be proud of me, I banged one babe inside hostel wey 7 other students dey inside, my friends corner small eh and na just curtain separate each corner, na so the room just long, no space, I had to really manage that day, na missionary style o, no turning, no adjusting.

Eh God no vex, pls forgive me my sins cus am a big sinner. For more information just click on www.pastorpikincorner *coughs* dats all....
This crazy pikin.. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by kingphilip(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2014
mine was wanting to be among the top ten in everything aside reg number things like medical, submission of files, I.d. cards and the likes.
as long as a person have submitted, I will have mine submitted in record time

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by akinsadeez(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmmm. fresher days. One crazy thing I know we did was running all the way from BLT to LT4. we always had one lecture in BLT at the end of which our next lecture was in LT4 which could only seat half of the class at once.
immediately the BLT lecture ended you would see 100 level students in a full blown sprint all the way from BLT down to LT4. If you were a spectator you go think sey na olympic event we dey do. All manner and styles of running. it was always a very funny site Cuz we were so many. Some other students often thought there was something bad happening and would have joined us in the race before realizing we were just trying to get a seat in anoda class.

Another thing was keeping of space. It was so rampant in 100 level. Imagine a guy getting to class, seating down and then distributing about 6 notes on empty seats to keep space for his Padis who were still in hostel.
There was a day I almost fought with a girl over that thing. We both entered a literature class at the same time and luckily there were just two empty seats left at the back. We both headed for the seats but she was in front of me. This girl sat on one of the seats, and just as I was about to sit on the remaining seat she quickly retrieved a note from her bag, and dropped on the empty seat telling me her friend is there.
Omo, I saw red. So I go come stand thru out because she placed one stupid book on the seat. As gentle as I am I almost resorted to blowing the girl Cuz she insisted that I should stand up. When the supposed friend came the issue worsened.

Chai... those days were fun sha grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by cupidhero(m): 2:25am On Oct 25, 2014
butanep:
probably you were nt bold enough then...
i was master bold while she was miss curve.....it was just a matter of what people might say since i was the main crusader to the no department girl dating rule.i openly condemned the act and even made others hate people that did it not knowing cupid had me on his hitlist.

5 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by sekzy99(m): 3:55am On Oct 25, 2014
Sircomeference:
[size=17pt]hacking the school website....[/size]
you can lie

17 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2014
ℓ̊ jst came to read comments grin

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2014
cupidhero:

i was master bold while she was miss curve.....it was just a matter of what people might say since i was the main crusader to the no department girl dating rule.i openly condemned the act and even made others hate people that did it not knowing cupid had me on his hitlist.
I can see....

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2014
sekzy99:
you can lie
which of the school, except it's those university secondary school.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by kayleb1: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Nothing really freaked me tho.....
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2014
akinsadeez:
Hmmmm. fresher days. One crazy thing I know we did was running all the way from BLT to LT4. we always had one lecture in BLT at the end of which our next lecture was in LT4 which could only seat half of the class at once.
immediately the BLT lecture ended you would see 100 level students in a full blown sprint all the way from BLT down to LT4. it was always a very funny site Cuz we were so many. Some other students often thought there was something bad happening and would have joined us in the race before realizing we were just trying to get a seat in anoda class.

Another thing was keeping of space. It was so rampant in 100 level. Imagine a guy getting to class, seating down and then distributing about 6 notes on empty seats to keep space for his Padis who were still in hostel.
There was a day I almost fought with a girl over that thing. We both entered a literature class at the same time and luckily there were just two empty seats left at the back. We both headed for the seats but she was in front of me. This girl sat on one of the seats, and just as I was about to sit on the remaining seat she quickly retrieved a note from her bag, and dropped on the empty seat telling me her friend is there.
Omo, I saw red. So I go come stand thru out because she placed one stupid book on the seat. As gentle as I am I almost resorted to blowing the girl Cuz she insisted that I should stand up. When the supposed friend came the issue worsened.

The seat thing make me vex oooo... I don't tolerate that nonsense oooo... once I don't see the person on it... you are on your own even if na obansajo you keep the seat for...

11 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by sekzy99(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
butanep:
which of the school, except it's those university secondary school.
you tell me
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
yBNL1:

IKR grin...spent almost 1 semester on registration as a fresher
that sch is backward if that's the case...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Lordseyad(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2014
akinsadeez:
immediately the BLT lecture ended you would see 100 level students in a full blown sprint all the way from BLT down to LT4. it was always a very funny site Cuz we were so many. Some other students often thought there was something bad happening and would have joined us in the race before realizing we were just trying to get a seat in anoda class.

grin Unilorin--

9 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2014
akinsadeez:

wah sch is dat bro grin
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by akinsadeez(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2014
iheanyi40:
wah sch is dat bro grin

Lordseyad:
grin Unilorin--

Confirm! chop knuckle. grin Better by far! cool

4 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Adesam09(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2014
ok
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by cooltony09: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Believed the crap that beautiful girls come out from trees at night to read @Unilorin ..Restricted my playing around,but it helped my grades.

4 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Kylekent59: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
I wore my black jacket to celebrate in skul not knowing their was a picture of an AXE at the back. Aye pple nearly beat me dat day ,I manage enter kekenapepe go run away ooo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by buchito1(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2014
NmaGOD44:
hmmmmm...mek I shine my eye wella deh read everything so dat I will know how to behave wen I start school
Hope u know u would fùck one day in school? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Soneh(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2014
butanep:
guy your case serious ooooo... how you go laminate timetable?

LOL
no be me do am o,na one of my course mate,even self becos of dat na him make wey we still dey call d guy laminator
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2014
^^^ amusing
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2014
buchito1:
Hope u know u would fùck one day in school? grin grin grin
what does dat mean?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.