Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (63544 Views)

See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. / What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by HonourablePomk: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
midasbliss:

i don dey suspect u ni... abi u don plan me? undecided

grin Ahn Ahn God knows my hands are clean lol #TEAMGOODBOYS grin ... Okay you know we both freshers in same school and we both need information grin Oya gimmie number na grin
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by midasbliss(f): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
HonourablePomk:

grin Ahn Ahn God knows my hands are clean lol #TEAMGOODBOYS grin ... Okay you know we both freshers in same school and we both need information grin Oya gimmie number na grin

running for my dear life already angry
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by HonourablePomk: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
midasbliss:

running for my dear life already angry

Btw why do you girls think any guy that message you wants to toast you angry Friendship and nothing more was what i asked you for or you don't wanna drop it here? Mail me and tell me you have done that then i message you on whatsapp simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Psalmwise(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
I remembered wen I did my matrc I snap plenty pix jez to form cos I only collected few.and also wen u bought all dis big notes to jot down in class....also attend note class ....,d wan I did DAT was common was wen I attended almost all my first stem lectures did not skip any
....even going to class 1hr earlier to drop my bag so DAT I go see space sit(booking).....or is it wen I wud fetch water @ nite and keep it under d bunk den use bedsghet to cover it.....lolz badest part is wen u go and toilet without flushing if its later discovered I wud b among d PPl DAT wud shout
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by fragileNEGRO(f): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
butanep:
what sch? Because UNIBEN screening stressful die... you can do screening for like 1month...
Na delsu o d screening lasted over a month...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
[deleted]
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by deluxe83: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
[left][/left]I can remember sleeping my way through nite classes ;DI ;DI
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Soneh:
laminated my timetable cool

hahahahaha:-D, yur own wost die
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
midasbliss:

i don dey suspect u ni... abi u don plan me? undecided
smh. the guy never toast u. u don already start to dey form hard to get.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Holuwarphemmy(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2014
trek from obakekere to obanla when the was money for shuttle,didn't know about the bus park
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by ceaser: 5:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Babafaros:

I didn't finish vet oo,left #FUNAAB in 200lv

I couldn't help noticing a trend and just have to say this. But forgive me if it strikes a nerve: I hope you're not gonna be a loud and active foot soldier of johesu (or any other name it metamorphoses into) by the time you're in the labour market o.

But most important sha, I wish you success in the pursuit of your carreer.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Babafaros(m): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2014
ceaser:

I couldn't help noticing a trend and just have to say this. But forgive me if it strikes a nerve: I hope you're not gonna be a loud and active foot soldier of johesu (or any other name it metamorphoses into) by the time you're in the labour market o.

But most important sha, I wish you success in the pursuit of your carreer.
Anyway thanks
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by oluwatobi01(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2014
temitemi1:
Goin to motion ground to snap pictures every day as if 2moro no dey, chase all d chaseable women on campus even my seniors. Lol

Did u skul @AAUA...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by temitemi1(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2014
oluwatobi01:

Did u skul @AAUA...
I rep UNILORIN
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by HonourablePomk: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:

Bros i tire for the girl ooo me wey just dey look for friendship as we be both fresher for same school
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by haywire07(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2014
haywire07:
First year, na game center and school common room o. I almost became the HOD of common room department. I thought school wz a ground fr freedom, no teacher to threaten me with my dad b4 going to classes.
Thanks to my elder brother who will always force me to carry my file almost throughout the day and I buy all the drawing materials for my course which I ended up not using till I graduated
I wz pressed in the female hostel, bt the innocent me simply went to the toilet to ease myself. I knew I gat so much eyes on me bt I never understood why till a year later.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Psalmwise(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
SkinnyDude:

Naoo dia ways b DAT.,forming hard target...its a norm

..llolz
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Rapaltar(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
butanep:
As a fresher in school, as commonly known as Jambito or jambite... I was so excited to be a university undergraduate. Moving round the school like someone that has arrived( I nor know say I just start the race).
I did so many crazy things as a fresher which make me laugh when I reflect bad...

1. Going to class to get sit as early as 6:30 ( that matter nor be hear ooo... I just want to sit on the front row).
2. Buying all sort of materials just because they told you you need it but @ the end you end you not reading them....
3. Attending multiple tutorials that at the end you get confused of what they are teaching...
4. Attending almost all parties and social event in school just to feel belong...
5. Going for night class almost everytime just because some people tell you, if you don't you might fail...
6. Wooing any fine girl that comes my way... this one was really fun shall...
7. Was eager to tell everyone the number of A's I had... ( guy how far ur result, guy I got 12A's... geee... you be scholar ooo)

As a fresher in the university, you just want to do everything... it was fun shall...
What were the crazy things you did as a fresher?

Funny enough...the only thang i did was the wooing aspect...*winks*....

Class Didnt go to class in my 1st year..na to sidawn for hostel cook food...carry control pad the fyn who get system make we lock horns for Pes...heeheh..you knw aw we do it na..*winks...
My 1st year was jst Pes,Food ,chess and more Pes..

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Mustay(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2014

Mark my word and mark this date that "haywireO7'' told u you will b f*cked before graduating.

No need fr pulling cases of girls being able to keep themselves intact than guys. U jst watch and see and u will get ur answer.
Don't 4get 25th of October 2014 o and dont 4get to get across to me probably after ur second year. #gbabe

NmaGOD44, mark nothing down. Follow your personal convictions and ethics to rule you. Don't ever be fooled by the crowd; that's one way to lose your identity.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mustay:

NmaGOD44, mark nothing down. Follow your personal convictions and ethics to rule you. Don't ever be fooled by the crowd; that's one way to lose your identity.
thanks dear,u really r a darling......a friend of mine once told me dat 'those who have failed like dragging others down with them'....a word is enough for d wise

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by SenatorJames(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
yBNL1:

IKR grin...spent almost 1 semester on registration as a fresher
Bros what were you registering for a whole semester, were there bio data forms for your ancestors to fill? I'm sure it would be repetition of data.

Nigeria and our poor data management.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by yBNL1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
SenatorJames:
Bros what were you registering for a whole semester, were there bio data forms for your ancestors to fill? I'm sure it would be repetition of data.

Nigeria and our poor data management.
The strike caused it sir....i stopped registration 2 weeks to the 1st semester exams. It really affected my academic performance angry
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by yBNL1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
ramzylipi:
Lolz... Urs is even better,, I didn't do my medicals until 200l
did you pay money? grin
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
hmmm.. Tell me u also pressed d keyboards *hot fingers* wink

I did not and will never.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Omimah:

You must be a student/graduate of OAU, Ile-Ife? That is the only school I know where "special electiive" (called GNS in other schools) don't add to one's CGPA, but you must pass 12 units before graduation.
yes ooo...na Oau.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tinubu:
checked ur pix... U stay in moremi...great Ife... Wot dept u in btw
pts...I stay in town but that pixs was snapped in moremi.english and Ɣou?
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Osyxcel:

Very Funny! wondering what elective that would be.
seo001
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Omimah: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
missyhorlah:
yes ooo...na Oau.
Great Ife.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Omimah:

Great Ife.
articulate ife.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Osyxcel(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
missyhorlah:
seo001

Lol. That should be Sociology.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by thiefnubu(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
missyhorlah:
pts...I stay in town but that pixs was snapped in moremi.english and Ɣou?
Graduated dis year from the law faculty.... Hope babalola and professor adeoti are much nicer people now ... What part are u in btw
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tinubu:

Graduated dis year from the law faculty.... Hope babalola and professor adeoti are much nicer people now ... What part are u in btw
babalola is trying to be nice but that Adeoti na hell.last session 396 pple failed EGL101 out of their carelessness.

Am in part2 by his grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.