Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Fill Our Online Survey And Stand A Chance To Win One Of Four Jumia Vouchers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fill Our Online Survey And Stand A Chance To Win One Of Four Jumia Vouchers (906 Views)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Fill Our Online Survey And Stand A Chance To Win N5,000 Jumia Vouchers / Help Me Reject Failure And Stand Still In My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fill Our Online Survey And Stand A Chance To Win One Of Four Jumia Vouchers by Profuzi: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Fill our online survey and stand a chance to win a N5,000 Jumia voucher

The Boardroom is carrying out an online survey on the state of housing in the Oniru-Lekki-Ajah axis and we need your responses. The survey is short, very easy to fill and takes less than 2 minutes to fill.

Do you rent or own a home in Oniru, Lekki or Ajah??

Please fill this survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lreTjGTs2URsAUznM4YPaQorLGLdVgV8t-NV_qYi2oo/viewform?usp=send_form

On the other hand if you rent or own a home on the Mainland, Ikoyi or VI, please fill this one:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XL2VanDyuvWeIdKpN9WdMODdMdjQMXYr9s3jqsOXU0M/viewform?usp=send_form

Your responses are important to us and will be treated with utmost confidentiality. Plus there are four Jumia vouchers worth N5,000 each up for grabs!!! Fill the survey now for a chance to be one of the lucky winners!!

(1) (Reply)

What Work Can I Do To Keep Busy?money Isnt Problem. / 5 Things To Do This Weekend To Better Yourself And Your Career! !! / Dfci/8dollar.biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.