Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible (1075 Views)

Duncan Mighty About To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend...announces Wedding Date / Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation / Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible - Omawwunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible by Naijavibz1: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
‘Bottom Belle crooner’ Omawumi Megbele, has dispel rumours making the rounds that she recently held a secret wedding where only family and few friends attended.

Omawunmi explained that though she is engaged, but a date has not been picked for the marriage yet.

News of a secret wedding in Warri, had gone viral several weeks back, where it was reported that the singer a few other friends and family members were also rumoured to have attended the ceremony, which allegedly coincided with the singer’s late Dad’s 10th year memorial.

She advised people to stop listening to gossips that keeps trailing people every time. Noting that whatever people hear about her, is not always from her neither were they written by her

The singer added that if people are waiting to hear the marriage date from her that will be impossible because she is not ready to disclose it.
http://naijavibz..com/2014/10/omawwunmi-waiting-to-hear-my-wedding.html

Re: Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na who snap am this pishure like this na? Abi na just one copy wey dey must use!

Cos she looks like Robert Mugabe.
Re: Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2014
I need someone to translate this meg else song in English.
Re: Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible by pretydiva(f): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Who cares abt d date of ur wedding undecided
Re: Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible by JEITO: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
She's not certain if the wedding will ever hold that's why
Re: Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible by Airforce1(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Which kind style of dance be dat?
Re: Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible by axortedbabe(f): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Who cares...
Definitely nt me..
Maybe toke n co that lyks owambe...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lupita Nyong'o Is Glamour Magazine's 'woman Of The Year' / Beautiful Nebo Olive Dies A Day After Celebrating Seeing 2015... / Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.