Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sales!! Ladies And Men TM Lewin Shirt At 6k Only. Delivery Througout Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sales!! Ladies And Men TM Lewin Shirt At 6k Only. Delivery Througout Nigeria (900 Views)

Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? / Original Tm Lewin Shirts And Other Clothing For Sale / Anyone Interested In Bulk Tm Lewin, Austin Reed Or Charles Tyrwhitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales!! Ladies And Men TM Lewin Shirt At 6k Only. Delivery Througout Nigeria by rushino: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Over 50 shirts available
Mostly women available
Some are men
Hurry fast selling!
Fast selling
Various sizes and colours
Ties and cufflinks also available
Pls to view them add BlackBerry pin: 24E4AF5C
Call 08139602032
Email : sterlingscollections1@gmail.com

Too many pictures to upload here.
Looking forward to business
Re: Sales!! Ladies And Men TM Lewin Shirt At 6k Only. Delivery Througout Nigeria by sandyzenon: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2015
The offer which you shared regarding the clothes was nice. In these days, Most of them are searching for these kind of offers. What are the general rules and regulation for the purchase these kind of apparels? I am interested to buy these so thatswhy I am asking these questions.

sterling silver cufflinks
Re: Sales!! Ladies And Men TM Lewin Shirt At 6k Only. Delivery Througout Nigeria by rushino: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Good evening
There are no rules and regulations. To order contact on on the contact details above or call 08139602032
Thanks

sandyzenon:
The offer which you shared regarding the clothes was nice. In these days, Most of them are searching for these kind of offers. What are the general rules and regulation for the purchase these kind of apparels? I am interested to buy these so thatswhy I am asking these questions.

sterling silver cufflinks

(1) (Reply)

100% Virgin Hair Bundle Deals For Wholesalers / Looking to stock up your Retail Shop OR Trying to startup Retail biz check here / Tiny Fashionista Sisters Become An Instagram Sensation ( Photo News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.