Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in (1232 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by hummerwise(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bust into argument wif ma friends that the means use in cooking determine the taste of one's food and even makes it more delicious........

i want you guys opinion on this following ways of cooking,
have you ever eaten food cooked from this various means.

if NO, dont bother commenting. but that shows ur just another omo mummy..

if YES, tell us what you think, if the same food(wif the same ingredients) are cooked on this different ways, Do you think it will give a very different taste?

Re: IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by jacabi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Chai!!! The last picture.

2 Likes

Re: IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by hummerwise(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
jacabi:
Chai!!! The last picture.

my guy!!!
u too sabi beta tin
Re: IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by hannesy(f): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Seriously d one cooked with stove wnt taste d same with d one with fire wood, I know it sounds weird bt Smoke add taste to soup lol *my opinion*

2 Likes

Re: IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
This thread is supposed to be interesting but you've killed the good vibe yourself.

If you must know, guys are supposed to be able to cook too....
So, in fairness, extend the limitation to guys who can't cook as well.
Re: IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by hummerwise(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
blizard44:
This thread is supposed to be interesting but you've killed the good vibe yourself.

If you must know, guys are supposed to be able to cook too....
So, in fairness, extend the limitation to guys who can't cook as well.

Really?@bolded
Tell me ur not sewious broda
Re: IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by maryam6(f): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote
author=hannesy post=27416829]Seriously d one cooked with stove wnt
taste d same with d one with fire wood, I know it sounds weird bt Smoke
add taste to soup lol *my opinion*[/quote] yes u are right dear.

1 Like

Re: IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by skillzbae(f): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
cooking of rice, stew n soup on firewood is d best, for indomie, stove is beta, for coconut rice, cooker is beta, gas only cook faster, it doesnt add any taste

1 Like

Re: IF you are a lady/Guy and dont av slightest idea on how to cook pls dont come in by Queendo(f): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Have u ever wondered why party rice and other party foods tastes so nice? D secret is firewood. If u taste jollof rice on firework u won't taste any food again.

(1) (Reply)

Is Quail Egg Better Than Chicken Egg? / Nigerian Calaba Vegetable Delicacy / Whats For Thanksgiving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.