Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ (986 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / I Can’t Go With P@nt And Br@ On Set – Precious Chukwu Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ by udemedia1: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
see the photos. ...HERE
There are reports of a Kenyan pastor who has ordered all female congregants to go to the church ‘free’ – That is without bras and panties for Christ to enter their lives.
According to kenyan-post.com, Reverend Njohi of the Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church in Nairobi reportedly advised female worshippers against wearing any undergarments to the church, calling them ungodly.

In a meeting chaired by him, a law was passed banning the wearing of inner wears. Njohi claims that when going to church, people need to be free in ‘body’ and ‘spirit’ to receive Christ.

He went ahead to warn members of dire consequences if they secretly put on their inner wears. A member of the church who pleaded anonymity said at last Sunday’s service, women dressed as the pastor had ordered without bras and panties.
Mothers were also advised to do same and check their daughters when coming to church on Sundays so as to receive Christ too
Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ by pedro08: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Omo see flexing,wish I was a member of dat church.me for nor dey were boxers come too.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ by missvera(f): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin Baddo
pedro08:
Omo see flexing,wish I was a member of dat church.me for nor dey were boxers come too.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ by udemedia1: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
pedro08:

Bad guy
Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ by ifyndy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Whch means a lot of bells wil b ringin in dat church
Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ by udemedia1: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
ifyndy:

Bad girl.. What is Bell grin ?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Female Memeber To Come To Church Without P*nt, For Christ by udemedia1: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
ifyndy:

Lol Bad girl.. What is Bell grin. ?

(1) (Reply)

5 Hottest Celebrity Hangout Spots In Nigeria / FORBES How Nigeria Spends 2 Million Dollars On Weddings / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.