Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Any Individual/company That Deals In Food Canning And Preservatives? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Any Individual/company That Deals In Food Canning And Preservatives? (879 Views)

Preservatives for pastries - Do You Know Any? / Best Preservatives For Shrimps/prawn,pls Help! / Home Canning Kits And Jars In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Individual/company That Deals In Food Canning And Preservatives? by Adesynergy: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please I need a company or an individual that knows about food canning and preservatives and possess the technical/scientific/technological know-how to develop how a particular African food (which I don't want to disclose now) can be preserved and canned for industrial and export purposes. For example, fish in Titus and sardines must have been processed and preserved before they are canned and sold worldwide. I need somebody I can work with who can do something similar on a particular African food. Thank you.
Re: Any Individual/company That Deals In Food Canning And Preservatives? by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 10, 2015
Adesynergy:
Please I need a company or an individual that knows about food canning and preservatives and possess the technical/scientific/technological know-how to develop how a particular African food (which I don't want to disclose now) can be preserved and canned for industrial and export purposes. For example, fish in Titus and sardines must have been processed and preserved before they are canned and sold worldwide. I need somebody I can work with who can do something similar on a particular African food. Thank you.

Hi, am also in the market looking for a canning solution, where you able to find?

(1) (Reply)

Please, What's The Name Of This Fruit? / Elkris Superoat / More Info On Chicken Shawarma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.