Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (634317 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Onosy: 1:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve this problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!

Warri, detlta state
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Onosy:

Warri, detlta state
Sorry we don't have service center in Warri yet, pls try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Rejido House Opposit Robson Plaza, Deco Road Warri 08034863183
Thank you!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Baadal(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls guys i need valid IMEI.....adamsutd@yahoo.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by maxmills(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
please guy,my tecno h6 just hangs for like 40secs and then
switches off it self,and then I have to remove the battery and
put it back b4 it would come on,and sometimes when it booting
it would hang on the tecno animation, please guy all I want to
know is could this problem be resolved by flashing a new
ROM into the phone?,please gurus help a brother.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Baadal(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Someone should pls add me to the whatsapp group 08025220285
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Baadal(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Someone should pls add me to the whatsapp group 08025220285......i also need valid bb imei
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by keassy: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls ads me on Tecno h6
group
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by keassy: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls add me on Tecno h6 group 08060148428
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by vhickky(f): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
how do I hide my number If I want to make a call on my h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Iamshegxycul: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by driand(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
maxmills:
do factory reset. Or flash a new rom and u r good to go
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by driand(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Check out my H6 running on full breed htc sense BlinkFeed, actually that sense 7 meant for d just released HTC one m9. Click like if u love it.

3 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ehidinho: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
A friend of mine has this phone n no apps install. Tried installing MC4 bt it keeps saying unfortunately closes. Pls help. It does in almost all apps. Immediate response abeg
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Add to TH6 WhatsApp group. Pls. +2348132205304
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Prechy2836:
original is in play store
tanx for d contribution...
bbm not supported wt my ROM in PS
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
driand:
Check out my H6 running on full breed htc sense BlinkFeed, actually that sense 7 meant for d just released HTC one m9. Click like if u love it.
can I av d download Link?
tqnx
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LewisO: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Wanna sell my Tecno m6 whatsapp me: 08027545470 [/size]
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by samierage: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
add me up on tecno h6 whatsapp group via; 08136329873
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prechy2836(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2015
driand:
oboi I need am like... now give us download link ooo I miss my blinkfeed since I switch from my one x
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by olakun: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2015
is quickoffice app working on ur phone?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by olakun: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2015
quickoffice isn't working well on my phone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
olakun:
quickoffice isn't working well on my phone
H6 came pre-installed with Kingsoft office, rather. Quickoffice full features isn't licensed to it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm having issues reverse-tethering my H6 to laptop, as in, I can't use pc Internet on my android. Anybody with ideas? Kindly share
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
darlingnuel:
I'm having issues reverse-tethering my H6 to laptop, as in, I can't use pc Internet on my android. Anybody with ideas? Kindly share
What software, are you using to tether?
Let's start from there.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
jiggar:

What software, are you using to tether?
Let's start from there.
I tried one EasyTether and Connectify. But connectify isn't free of charge to use that feature. If u use H6, you'd observe that it has inbuilt feature that should allow PC-to-phone Internet sharing. But I've tried it, following all d recommended settings yet my apps don't connect! BBM keep saying "connecting* but never does. Attached is a picture of H6 PC-to-phone Internet sharing feature...
Please, Make suggestions. I need to make this work!

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prechy2836(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
darlingnuel:

I tried one EasyTether and Connectify. But connectify isn't free of charge to use that feature. If u use H6, you'd observe that it has inbuilt feature that should allow PC-to-phone Internet sharing. But I've tried it, following all d recommended settings yet my apps don't connect! BBM keep saying "connecting* but never does. Attached is a picture of H6 PC-to-phone Internet sharing feature...
use tethering/portable hotspot.. on the phones WiFi hotspot and turn on your PC's WiFi n scan you'll definitely find your phone den connect and that is it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
darlingnuel:

Well, I would suggest you try virtual router for Windows, it's free, google it. Install it and follow the prompts on how to set it up. Turn on your wifi and open the virtual router, search for your already turned on Android phone's wifi. If you follow everything judiciously, you should see your phone's name,connect and enjoy.
I hope this helps.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by TobiAruna(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good evening i have a gionee m2 for sale at 20k its 3 month old and come with full accessories contact 07064301149 or 07058018902
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
maxmills:

Pls hope no one else is having this problem because I wanna buy the phone soonest.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Weirdman: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Pls guys how do i root this device i have tried so many ways,.thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.