Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (634887 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Exactly! Lemme try my luck
life's about taking risks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
Ever since I reset my h6 it pauses games by itself anybody has a solution?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 10:54pm On May 03, 2015
enoch273:
life's about taking risks
yes o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 03, 2015
I will appreciate if someone can upload the picture of the white variant of this phone which will include THE SIDE, BACK, FRONT and FRONT when the screen is on. Thanks to all Nairalanders
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ahyawaizak: 6:45am On May 06, 2015
hi guys pls I unroot my infinix hot note but I found out that I still have my kinguser app. I have tried to uninstall or delete but all to no avail. can someone pls help
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by maxmills(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2015
gemiclem:
Ever since I reset my h6 it pauses games by itself anybody has a solution?
.its either u disable your kingroot user or you u upgrade the king user.after that it would stop pausing and the key board wud stop retracting Itself
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by elTigre(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2015
Pls h6 users, can we get Lollipop update on our fone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:14am On May 07, 2015
pls can sumbdy explain how to use cheat on ppsspp god of war??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:14am On May 07, 2015
pls can sumbdy explain how to use cheat on ppsspp god of war chain of olympus??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2015
My battery somehow drains fast, if i go asleep like 9% of my battery will reduce when i wake up , please any ideas??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 7:07am On May 10, 2015
I just dey observe...the last time i helped someone here with play store issue, a common thank you, he could not afford. But when he encounters another problem, he comes back to this solitude for solution.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by iheanyi40(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2015
Sammyblake:
My battery somehow drains fast, if i go asleep like 9% of my battery will reduce when i wake up , please any ideas??
witches frm ya village dey come play ya game ni grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by iheanyi40(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2015
enoch273:
I just dey observe...the last time i helped someone here with play store issue, a common thank you, he could not afford. But when he encounters another problem, he comes back to this solitude for solution.
lol I get ya point bro, nothing pass common thank you atleast weneva u gt anoda probz ppl will b willing to help, bt sum ppl sha naturally ungrateful

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 7:45am On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
lol I get ya point bro, nothing pass common thank you atleast weneva u gt anoda probz ppl will b willing to help, bt sum ppl sha naturally ungrateful
boss you no lie at all, na wetin make me dey breeze pass all their lamentations o..infinix hot note thread sabi appreciate person self. Which phone you dey use now?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 10:07am On May 10, 2015
I wonder when tecno would launch a lollipop os phone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by iheanyi40(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2015
enoch273:

boss you no lie at all, na wetin make me dey breeze pass all their lamentations o..infinix hot note thread sabi appreciate person self. Which phone you dey use now?
hot note thread make sense na, baba I still de use ma bb o, still saving 4 droid on aw d money complete na hot note straight o, I no go even think am, I jst de fear dis one em jst de increase d price, u don leta buy am ?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 12:00pm On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
hot note thread make sense na, baba I still de use ma bb o, still saving 4 droid on aw d money complete na hot note straight o, I no go even think am, I jst de fear dis one em jst de increase d price, u don leta buy am ?
boss you don talk am finish o, me dey find money for the hot note too o, but the rate them dey skyrocket the price dey send cold shivers down my spines o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 12:01pm On May 10, 2015
Promking:
I wonder when tecno would launch a lollipop os phone
just chill with your h6 till 2020, by then a standard tecno with the mighty L go drop
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by iheanyi40(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2015
enoch273:

boss you don talk am finish o, me dey find money for the hot note too o, but the rate them dey skyrocket the price dey send cold shivers down my spines o
bro hot note b d main ish, I c say u been wan buy l6 no try am o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 4:01pm On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
bro hot note b d main ish, I c say u been wan buy l6 no try am o
na the matter self wey people dey clear me that o boss..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by iheanyi40(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2015
enoch273:

na the matter self wey people dey clear me that o boss..
lol make e clear wella o, on hw I buy ma own u go help me with tweaking o wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
lol make e clear wella o, on hw I buy ma own u go help me with tweaking o wink
no problem boss, you know i was born ready.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by iheanyi40(m): 6:01am On May 11, 2015
enoch273:
no problem boss, you know i was born ready.
cool
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:07am On May 11, 2015
meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Herminius(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
You've bin campaigning all by yourself for a while now..
Dyu have a campaign manager at all?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:16am On May 11, 2015
Herminius:
You've bin campaigning all by yourself for a while now.. Dyu have a campaign manager at all?
I av but he z not all dat active.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Herminius(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
I av but he z not all dat active.
Ehyah...why dnt u get a new one
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:18am On May 11, 2015
Herminius:
Ehyah...why dnt u get a new one
I av not seen anoda person .
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Herminius(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
I av not seen anoda person .
Okay...i pray u get one...
You've been trying though
Kudos
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:26am On May 11, 2015
Herminius:
Okay...i pray u get one... You've been trying though Kudos
thanku

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.