Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (634913 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by heskeyw(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
onitsha, emeka offor plaza. F5 is 15k. H6 IS 16K. WHILE m3 is 8,900naira. Ds phones r cheaper @ onitsha compared to konga. Com. Imagine, mtn and konga dey sell m3 10k while market dey sell am 8.9k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Mhizsleek(f): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Just got my phone today. Abeg where will I see the 8gb ROM and the "About phone"? Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mhizsleek:
Just got my phone today. Abeg where will I see the 8gb ROM and the "About phone"? Thanks
LOOL... 8GB ROM? U won't see 8gb oo because it has been partitioned already. What u'll see is the remaining space of the 8GB.

Go to settings >> Storage. U'll see the remaining space.

To check" About Phone", Goto settings, scroll down to the last, u'll see it there.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Someone should pls help us check the space that has been set aside for the storage of apps... Pls. It's urgent
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ufemia23(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls can sm1 tell me where I can buy tecno h6 in port harcourt
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Mhizsleek(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Heeboy94:

LOOL... 8GB ROM? U won't see 8gb oo because it has been partitioned already. What u'll see is the remaining space of the 8GB.

Go to settings >> Storage. U'll see the remaining space.

To check" About Phone", Goto settings, scroll down to the last, u'll see it there.

I have scrolled down I can't find about phone there
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mhizsleek:

I don't own a Tecno H6 yet, u can ask those who use the fone here, they'll tell you how to check it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
How much is this fone currently? Am planning to get it next week
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by thrizzle(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Heeboy94:
Someone should pls help us check the space that has been set aside for the storage of apps... Pls. It's urgent
callus miller 1st attilary

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by holyemmyjoe(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=subset post=27418447 why you talk like that now? . grin[/quote]
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Mhizsleek:

goto settings >> all >> storage and memory
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ufemia23(f): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Heeboy94.. Do u knw how much they r sellin it there? Pls can u add me on whatsapp so we can talk beta 08183944159.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by neonly: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2014
My HTC one is still far better
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2014
i remember when i bought the new tecno m7 @29k, i didnt used it up to 2 month when it starts misbehaving after water entered inside it.
Nobody could repair it.
Then i port to Htc one.
This Htc one s is far far better in every specs of any tecno phone.
I discovered that most repaired phones in the market these days are the tecno phones.
God knws i'll never fall a victim of tecno products again, i rather buy a fairly used Htc or samsung android than to buy a new tecno phone.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adedayourt(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Tecno, your days are over in Nigeria market.

Says who??

Rough survey, compare the numba of tecno 2 oda android fones u see on daily basis....

Tecno rocking the phone market as corruption rocking nig political system
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Adeboyefa(f): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Does it have Microsoft Office? Phones are easier to carry around than laptops.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Emisco1(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2014
neonly:
u no c say u no gt sense.. no b to hold btter fone bfr u knw say pexin gt sense..

bro we talkin tecno, u talkin htc one.. re da of dsame price.. get sense na.let htc produce a fone fr 17k and samsung let see hw far it wuld be..

tecno try on dx am using gionee sha.. bt i appreciate gud fin wen i c one fr ds price

7 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ochek: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2014
totogrill:
i remember when i bought the new tecno m7 @29k, i didnt used it up to 2 month when it starts misbehaving after water entered inside it.
Nobody could repair it.
Then i port to Htc one.
I discovered that most repaired phones in the market these days are the tecno phones.
God knws i'll never fall a victim of tecno products again, i rather buy a fairly used Htc or samsung android than to buy a new tecno phone.

You find more Tecno phones out there for repair not because them are generally bad but because one too many people are using the product. It is just like going to a car mechanic, you will find more of Toyota and Honda cars for repair than a range rover sports, not because range rover sports don't get faulty but very few own them.
The complain about your experience with the phone is not classic to Tecno products. Go get an iPhone and let water get into at the same amount it got into your Tecno and then come give us your testimony.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2014
somepple are just naturally dull as in dullness is their God given gift . how will you be comparing a 70k phone to a 17k phone ?. .please make use of your brain

5 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Davidson194(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2014
dharay99:
Mehn, I need sumtin wid larger screen size..5.5 2gb ram nd 16gb rom.

Finally, someone that loves the specs i'm hunting for wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by amiskurie(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2014
luvlyoracle:
So why are you telling us?
This man doesn't know the beauty of photography.photographs speaks,it tells the truth,it makes you wanna live,makes you love,it makes you want,it takes you on a journey....imaging the power of photography.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2014
ufemia23:
Heeboy94.. Do u knw how much they r sellin it there? Pls can u add me on whatsapp so we can talk beta 08183944159.
Where?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by newsboard: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2014
nigeria navy recruitment form for 2014/2015 is out, official sale of the form will start from 27/10/2014 Purchase an e-voucher here with a bank card issued by any Nigerian bank or voucher purchased from any branch of Union Bank or Unity Bank and Uba bank nationwide at the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only. call me on 08051264264 for assistance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2014
neonly:
Oga fear God na. Nawa oo... Hw will u compare HTC ONE to Tecno?

Nigerians sef
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2014
totogrill:
Nobody could repair it.
Then i port to Htc one.
Nawa to u ooo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akpanikpe(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2014
daresma93:
abeg who still dey use tecno device here raise ur hand up cos u need deliverance from PASTOR HTC
Like seriously grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Emisco1:
u no c say u no gt sense.. no b to hold btter fone bfr u knw say pexin gt sense..

bro we talkin tecno, u talkin htc one.. re da of dsame price.. get sense na.let htc produce a fone fr 17k and samsung let see hw far it wuld be..

tecno try on dx am using gionee sha.. bt i appreciate gud fin wen i c one fr ds price
I no fit laugh sef
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2014
newsboard:
nigeria navy recruitment form for 2014/2015 is out, official sale of the form will start from 27/10/2014 Purchase an e-voucher here with a bank card issued by any Nigerian bank or voucher purchased from any branch of Union Bank or Unity Bank and Uba bank nationwide at the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only. call me on 08051264264 for assistance
Oga Navy, this is not where u should be doing dis na... Find the thread abeg.

Wrong thread Sir.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Getting mine today, btw any suggestion on the rooting?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by iamlammy(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2014
mistahteepex:
Getting mine today, btw any suggestion on the rooting?
use kingroot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ajf(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Codedboy95:
somepple are just naturally dull as in dullness is their God given gift . how will you be comparing a 70k phone to a 17k phone ?. .please make use of your brain
Abi o. And we wonder why the country remains stagnant. The truth is with citizens this stupid, no country will move forward.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Do you know you can actually make men cum withing 2 mins no matter how strong they are in bed? wink trust me i just did the research. I figured out a way to fvck men better and sweeter. Pm me for more info wink

Ladies only please cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.