Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (634789 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Story for the gods!

Your own?

Abeg waka from here.

Because of?

For this price, this is a very good phone, and I don't see it as rubbish.

I don't see it as rubbish but for its specs, it could be cheaper.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mosezky: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
lanre211:
hallo people in the house, i just bought the h6, please, which firewall can i use, cos droidwall is not doing anything, and again my opera seems to be consuming too much, which other browser can i use, and if none, what can i do to reduce the data consumption..... thanks in advance
DOWNLOAD "NO ROOT FIREWALL apk OR OPERA MAX apk
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Heeboy94:

The guy just dey make noise

So you can "hear" me through a computer, hmm.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:
To anyone that thinks I'm a Tecno basher, I'm not, a family member uses a tecno device and it works great.

Now, what I'm trying to show is how bland the features of Tecno devices are compared to other devices in 2014. Their first try to change this resulted in an overpriced phone, the phantom Z.

And tecno won't change this because the fanboys want something cheap, so they throw out anything the feel like. Obviously, the strategy works for most but not all.

I want a better Tecno smartphone that is worth its price not a Tecno smartphone that just gets by, and just because they want it cheap doesn't mean its specs have to be terrible e.g. The Lumia line of smartphones.

Oga o.. Abeg no vex oo. But like seriously what you are saying is totally OUT OF POINT.. the spec truly wowed me, you self reason am
KNOCK CODE
GESTURES
HOTKNOT
IPS DISPLAY
2350MAH
FULL 1GB RAM AND 8GB ROM
KITKAT
8MP+2MP CAMERA

4 just 16k5?

ABEG NA, you self wicked oo. Does it not wow you?

All these articles your writing makes no sense to me, too childish and out of point.. Just relax make we bombard you with screenshots smiley , hope you no go swap your infinix zero for this phone oo?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

You didn't any links on the site, did you? Ergo, not an affiliate, at least, not yet.

LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
what can those phones do that this one can't? Is it budget friendly to a student like me?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
brainoid:

Oga o.. Abeg no vex oo. But like seriously what you are saying is totally OUT OF POINT.. the spec truly wowed me, you self reason am
KNOCK CODE
GESTURES
HOTKNOT
IPS DISPLAY
2350MAH
FULL 1GB RAM AND 8GB ROM
KITKAT
8MP+2MP CAMERA

4 just 16k5?

How are these features "wow"? They are OK, not "wow".

Does it not wow you?

I can show you what wows me, the H6 doesn't cut it.

All these articles your writing makes no sense to me, too childish and out of point..

Or too honest that it bothers you.

Just relax make we bombard you with screenshots smiley

Of your UIs?

hope you no go swap your infinix zero for this phone oo?

The same infinix that can cook your hand?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chuksteric:
what can those phones do that this one can't? Is it budget friendly to a student like me?

The H6 can't take 4K videos.
The H6 can't take Full HD videos.
The H6 can't last a whole day without charging.
The H6 isn't water-proof.
The H6 isn't scratch-resistant.
The H6 doesn't even have a HD display, much less Quad-HD like the G3 and Note 4.
The H6 doesn't and won't have Android 5.0.

See where I'm going with this?

Now, I can't compare the H6 and those 2 together because they are not in the same category, price and feature wise. A Lumia will be a better match.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

The H6 doesn't even have a HD display, much less Quad-HD like the G3 and Note 4.
The H6 doesn't have Android 5.0.

Now, I can't compare the H6 and those 2 together because they are not in the same category, price and feature wise. A Lumia will be a better match.

Ooooooh.. Now I sniff what is cooking, Nathan has either a Note 4 or a ONE PLUS ONE mobile...

OK thanks for letting us know your phones, we no get that kind money abeg,

So can we close this big shit? The stink is derailing you know?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
brainoid:

Ooooooh.. Now I sniff what is cooking, Nathan has either a Note 4 or a ONE PLUS ONE mobile...

I write "SH.I T" nairaland turn am too POO it's not fair oo. embarassed
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

get one and stop saying what you don't know.. If it doesn't record the videos it surely plays them and you don't expect me to use my laptop with windows os and still go back to a windows phone and as for the phone being water proof, please kindly dip your phones into your water tank i bloodily dont care if it survives.. Stop making conclusions from reviews you've been watching kindly get one first.. That's how i was almost tempted to get the infinix zero.. And men i can bet that this battery life is better than whatever you'll put up check the previous pages for screenshots..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by osooabina: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

My expectations for "perfection" is much higher than yours, and the L7 is a much better phone than the H6.
yeah L7 is better even than f6 but remember that its price doubles that of H6 which is half of its price. Just try to take a phone with the price of tecno h6 and compare and contrast
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
brainoid:

I have neither, and I didn't talk about the OnePlus.
Why must you assume some weird stuff to justify my valid criticisms?

Thread title: "New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You"
I'm talking about the H6 so I'm not derailing it, and besides, I was answering your question.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

Bros, abeg go and sleep.... shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Mpetempe(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
I tried to off my h6 but mistakenly and suprisely it captured the screen shot. I tried it again but i couldn't. Pls who knows how to screen shot with h6?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Popdy(f): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Okay... oya test white, that one represents Ifa grin grin grin
Lol..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chuksteric:
get one and stop saying what you don't know.. If it doesn't record the videos it surely plays them and you don't expect me to use my laptop with windows os and still go back to a windows phone and as for the phone being water proof, please kindly dip your phones into your water tank i bloodily dont care if it survives.. Stop making conclusions from reviews you've been watching kindly get one first.. That's how i was almost tempted to get the infinix zero.. And men i can bet that this battery life is better than whatever you'll put up check the previous pages for screenshots..

What an emotional post.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Bros, abeg go and sleep.... shocked shocked

I was answering a question, read before you post.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222 is not a Tecno basher, but it happens that half of his posts have been dedicated to bashing Tecno, and even has a thread sef: https://www.nairaland.com/2017114/tecnos-2nd-worst-smartphone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2014

and you don't expect me to use my laptop with windows os and still go back to a windows phone

What an odd statement. Apple devices use Apple's OSs, Windows devices and PCs use Window's OSs, you have a problem with that?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Popdy:
Lol..

Babe, how na?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:
Nathan2222 is not a Tecno basher, but it happens that half of his posts have been dedicated to bashing Tecno, and even has a thread sef: https://www.nairaland.com/2017114/tecnos-2nd-worst-smartphone

Wow, didn't know a 1,800 mAh battery was good enough for you.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

so you expect 16k phone to shoot 4k videos? shocked
Bross oo, it's either you wake up from your dream or come let me pray for you grin

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

Wow, didn't know a 1,800 mAh battery was good enough for you.

For a 4", it's too small abi.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
brainoid:

so you expect 16k phone to shoot 4k videos? shocked

Your question was:

what can those phones do that this one can't?

You knew the price before asking me.

Bross oo, it's either you wake up from your dream or come let me pray for you grin

Pray for yourself and oh:

The truth is bitter.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

For a 4", it's too small abi.

Also didn't realize 4" was good enough for you.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
And Osyxcel, why are you mixing two threads?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

Also didn't realize 4" was good enough for you.

My preference should not necessarily be the same as yours
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

I was answering a question, read before you post.
bros u no dey tire fa this one is strong o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:
And Osyxcel, why are you mixing two threads?

I'm just pointing out that this acc is barely a week old, and you've been using it to antagonize Tecno.

Why not come out clean and use your main acc?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pesin go just waka go buy Uk used Froyo 2.2 or Honeycomb 3.1 HTC android phone, come waka come here dey yarn dust.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

I'm just pointing out that this acc is barely a week old, and you've been using it to antagonize Tecno.

Why not come out clean and use your main acc?

This IS my main account. The fact that you assume this is a "bash tecno" account sort of tells me you have a "bash x" account?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

This IS my main account. The fact that you assume this is a "bash tecno" account sort of tells me you have a "bash x" account?

No, I don't hide behind multiple monikers so as make certain remarks here.

This single moniker is sufficient to make whatever remarks or comments I feel necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.