Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,591 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman (22401 Views)

Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos) / .Horror On Lagos Benin Road!.kai Humans R Heartless Oh....caution very graphic image! / Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman by maryini(f): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2009
i have had experiences that seem to suggest that what she[helen ukpabio] is saying is true although i believe it is wrong to kill the children with such cases. Jesus says that all authority has been given to him, this mean we only have to call on His name and the children will be delivered.
Re: Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman by tayoccu(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
that lady deserves to be locked up and the keys thrown into the sea.

how on earth can she justify her "demonic" action?
when Christ the author and finisher of our faith banished the legion, instead of killing the possessed man.
Re: Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman by aui: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
I have watched the videos  on youtube and i have found out that this woman of God Helen Ukpabio is innocent. The pepole on those videos are being enticed to do so by the people spreading this rumours. I have sincerely gone to her church and here her preach during seminars and program when she is casting out demons and witchcraft especially, she doesnt kill any body not even children.
Re: Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman by daylay123(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ifygurl:
I just recently watched this child witches stuff in youtube.
I kept crying throughout the whole video.
N-way i researched about this Helen Ukpabio,  this woman is heartless ohh.
N-way what do you think of her?

When i researched her name i learnt that Nigerian Video Film And Censors Board (NVFCB) refuses to publish her movies since 2004.  Ever since that heartless woman started publishing her movies illegally without anyone knowing.  The movie that started that child-witches propaganda in Akwa-ibom was an illegal movie that NVFCB didn't even approve. I actually read that NVFCB told her, her movies will send out the wrong message
This woman is heartless;  there's a reason NVFCB refuse to publish her movies since 2004. She's been in court more than 4 times for publishing illegal movies.  She's been in court over and over again because of that and the NVFCB had told her to cut out some scenes from her movies, that her movie will send the wrong message. What a heartless woman.
NVFCB sure predicted the future with that one.  cry  cry Who would have known some people take what they see in movies so seriously that they will hurt others. And to make matter worse, an evil woman started using that paranoia to make money. I feel sorry for Niger-deltans, poverty sure have bleeped up their mind.  May lord help them. cry

That heartless woman needs to go to Court again; this time let her be in trail for being responsible for the killing and abuse of those young children.  Men this is a woman that deserve the death penalty in Nigeria.  I wish i know where this woman lives so i can go straight to her home and beat some sense into her.  angry

If only you are in tune with the reality on ground these days where primary school kids are being recruited into witchcraft by collecting something from their classmates, you won't come here to rant this piece. Wake up my guy, the world has left you behind. And the earlier you take this precaution to safeguard your children, the better
Re: Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman by fratermathy(m): 1:09am On Nov 25, 2016
daylay123:

If only you are in tune with the reality on ground these days where primary school kids are being recruited into witchcraft by collecting something from their classmates, you won't come here to rant this piece. Wake up my guy, the world has left you behind. And the earlier you take this precaution to safeguard your children, the better

Like seriously?
Did you just write this BS?

Are you trying to justify child abuse, stigmatization and trauma?
Christianity, especially its pentecostal variant, is a curse to this nation.
Re: Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman by porshuch: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2016
A friend of mine told me how her mother labelled her a witch when she was small, from her story, she said her mum was facing financial issues in her business, 'so one prophet told her that her daughter is the cause of her problem, she told me that growing up in her house then was hell fire
Re: Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman by porshuch: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2016
daylay123:

which witchcraft? There is nothing like that
Re: Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman by dlaw70(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
is it d hellen okpabio I used to watch her movies like;witches,end of d wicked,high way to d grave etc u pple are talking abt or anoda one.her movies was noting bad abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University / Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence / Detectives Arrest Bank Workers, Policemen For N24m Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.