Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this (1023 Views)

David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice / 2015 Prophecies Concerning This Election - PART 1 / A Vision Seen Concerning This Election#must R# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by kekakuz(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
guy at about 12:30 this afternoon my phone rang and i picked.
stranger : ma'nu munanan baki kuma sunche account number din ba correct. ya samu yi
(ma'nu we are at the bank and they said the account number is not correct.

thinking one of my friend was pulling a prank or 419 guyz wants to job me so i played along

me: sun duba so sei?
(did they confirm very well)

stranger :muna nan wurin customer care.ita ne ya duba
we are at the customer care and they checked

me:ba damua zan tura sabon account number ke nan.ku jira
no problem i will send a new account number xxxxxxxbank.

stranfer : tor muna jira ka hi sori za mu je sallah.
(ok please be fast we want to go for friday prayer)

so i sent my account number to the number.
20minute later i recieved a call again

stranger:tor mun turo kuma munje kwase shanu din ama kenin ka be bamu makuli.
(we hace gone to pack the cows but you brother has refused to open the door.

me:ku bashi teller din e gani.ku giya mashi ebaku karanmin akuya Nnan.na ba ku jara ke nan
give him the teller let him see.tell him to also give you the small goat as bonus.i laughed and ended the call

5 minute later i recieved a bank alert of 300,000 from one usman abagana. katsina
i was shocked and dint know what to do or say
this is the second time i get undeserved money in my account.the first one was totally coicidental but this one makes me feel like a scam artist.
my phone has been buzzing with calls since 1pm.i tried explaining but they just wount listen to i turned it off cos all they do is curse.

guyz i need your candid opinion and what would you do if you are in my shoes
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by billante(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice movie script!

I want to buy
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by SirHouloo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thank God you understand Hausa very well. Call one of the numbers with another line. Start by telling them you will send back the money, this will calm them down. You can then tell them what you thought and your reason for sending the account number. Be a good Nigerian, send back the money. Who knows how God will pay you for the good deed.

2 Likes

Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Story for the gods, today na friday na so start by calling some of ur buddies and hit the club Jare. Go jaiye jaiye broda oluwa don put sugar for ur garri u no wan drink am. grin
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by BTT(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
I should assume that you are bigger than N300,000. That is less than $2,000.

Please prove your worth by returning their money.

Besides, if they really want to put up a fight, you won't believe the troubles you will go through because of 'ordinary' N300,000.

Please do what is right and be the hero.

1 Like

Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by kekakuz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
SirHouloo:
Thank God you understand Hausa very well. Call one of the numbers with another line. Start by telling them you will send back the money, this will calm them down. You can then tell them what you thought and your reason for sending the account number. Be a good Nigerian, send back the money. Who knows how God will pay you for the good deed.
guess i could
thanks
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by kekakuz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
BTT:
I should assume that you are bigger than N300,000. That is less than $2,000.

Please prove your worth by returning their money.

Besides, if they really want to put up a fight, you won't believe the troubles you will go through because of 'ordinary' N300,000.

Please do what is right and be the hero.
am inspired
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by egopersonified(f): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
So what has your God got to do with this, for you to write this kind of topic?
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by eightsin(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
He he he these aboki people sef. It's a bank transaction so it will be difficult spending the cash without troubles that's if the aboki know their onion
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Testimony (Taste-The-Money)

grin grin
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by rocgirl: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aha!
I knew it, I knew it! So you were the person Usman sent the money to ba? angryangry
I have already gone to buy a yard of white and red wrapper, calabash, knife and mirror. angryangry
Walahi talih sumonbillai lasilauwa, I'm giving you the next 3 hours to do me a pm so I'd send my account number to you. If not ehnnn....you've been warned! angryangry
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by khattab02: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
SirHouloo:
Superb Answer!
stranger things happens these days.
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by khattab02: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
rocgirl:
Aha!
I knew it, I knew it! So you were the person Usman sent the money to ba? angryangry
I have already gone to buy a yard of white and red wrapper, calabash, knife and mirror. angryangry
Walahi talih sumonbillai lasilauwa, I'm giving you the next 3 hours to do me a pm so I'd send my account number to you. If not ehnnn....you've been warned! angryangry
thank God u didn't said it correctly...
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by BTT(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
kekakuz:
guy at about 12:30 this afternoon my phone rang and i picked.
stranger : ma'nu munanan baki kuma sunche account number din ba correct. ya samu yi
(ma'nu we are at the bank and they said the account number is not correct.

thinking one of my friend was pulling a prank or 419 guyz wants to job me so i played along

me: sun duba so sei?
(did they confirm very well)

stranger :muna nan wurin customer care.ita ne ya duba
we are at the customer care and they checked

me:ba damua zan tura sabon account number ke nan.ku jira
no problem i will send a new account number xxxxxxxbank.

stranfer : tor muna jira ka hi sori za mu je sallah.
(ok please be fast we want to go for friday prayer)

so i sent my account number to the number.
20minute later i recieved a call again

stranger:tor mun turo kuma munje kwase shanu din ama kenin ka be bamu makuli.
(we hace gone to pack the cows but you brother has refused to open the door.

me:ku bashi teller din e gani.ku giya mashi ebaku karanmin akuya Nnan.na ba ku jara ke nan
give him the teller let him see.tell him to also give you the small goat as bonus.i laughed and ended the call

5 minute later i recieved a bank alert of 300,000 from one usman abagana. katsina
i was shocked and dint know what to do or say
this is the second time i get undeserved money in my account.the first one was totally coicidental but this one makes me feel like a scam artist.
my phone has been buzzing with calls since 1pm.i tried explaining but they just wount listen to i turned it off cos all they do is curse.

guyz i need your candid opinion and what would you do if you are in my shoes

So op, this is day four out the window. Have you done the right thing?

I hope by God that you did.
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by hazyfm: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
FUNNY U KNOW

This is someone's sweat you know

Don't short change your destiny for N300,000

I once returned about N2.5M, At first it looked foolish... But now its paying
Re: nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this by kekakuz(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
BTT:

So op, this is day four out the window. Have you done the right thing?

I hope by God that you did.
what are you?
my concience

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal: APC ’ll Sweep PDP Out Of Power In 2015 / Tambuwai Defection- History Beckons On Akande-adeola / Ghana Must Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.