Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,881 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) (45047 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by nerodenero: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Even if it is a publicity stunt,I admire her courage.Many wont go near an Ebola patient.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
what a wise decision to trash the fake naija nollywood life, got married and become useful to humanity.
wish you well Reggy.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Congrats to her on her new job
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by fireforfire: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
When Money talks , ebola bows grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by tolustx(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abbey2sam:
And should i give a fucckk
Must u post a comment? Nobody called u to say somtin abt it. Why not jst shut d Bleep UP

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by hero31x(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sure it not bravery but the money. There are people you will give serious money to even live in Ebola Isolation Centres.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Cellytones: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nothing person do wey go please Nigerians. If she no accept now dem go sey Nigerians no like to sacrifice, now she accept dem sey na because of money...NOMBA (None of my business anyway)

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by fireforfire: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Scyllapatron post=27418790]what a wise decision to trash the fake naija nollywood life, got married and
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by wallex2(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Have you visit us at our automobile centre today
If no add us on bb wallexwheels 2656603C
Follow us on twitter @wallexwheels
Like our page on facebook wallexwheels
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by ekemini007(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
I hop al ur saw hw she ended with "Goodluck" #coded form of tellin al APC drones wt team she'll b playin com 2015# Well done ma,am! wel done!!.. n "Goodluck" 2 u too.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by mayokhun(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
After she don see money how she no go join
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by j4sure(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
eeyah
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by tolustx(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Danielotuya:
Popularity stunt!!!
We shud think and act wiser in Africa. Must ppl be always so dump? She didn't appear in a press conference to do dat or any other mass media. She posted somtin on her facebook page and u com to call dat popularity stunt? U shud be smarter than dat and we shud all learn to appreciate such a gud act of hers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by rosette08: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
akpanikpe:
She should go to Liberia to do that if she really meant to.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by TWEETFELLA: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
SPEACLESS
What is this one saying?

7 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by bunmioguns(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
wish her all the best
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
busterr:
rubbish why diint you join the team when ebola was ravaging nigeria?

and collect N30k per day when her mates collect more than that per hour meanwhile FG never even pay the money,

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Adesewa19(f): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
$200 per hour shocked

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by tellwisdom: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
So?? angry
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't understand what is wrong with the moderator that pushed it to fp. Regina Whatever volunteers to work for the Americans and not Nigeria. I'd have hailed her if she had come to Nigeria during our ebola troubles. All I see is someone risking it all for the whites and to earn some good pay.

I don't gv a damn!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by lastpage: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
I guess this is the difference between living within an environment of "acute poverty" (as you can read from the post of most people here) and living in an environment where such amount is not considered "extreme"!

The truth is: As an Ebola Nurse/Volunteer, you are putting your life (and what you stand for in your family on the line) and the American Govt knows this and is READY TO REMUNERATE YOU ADEQUATELY FOR IT. The more the danger involved, the more the pay. That is how it should work!

Contrast that to the Nigerian Govt where Money allocated for Ebola Management is cornered by the Minister to "BUY VEHICLES" like that is the biggest problem we have in an Ebola Epidemic (the "tribal bigots" can hammer me over this since "it is our brother that is involved" grin ),
Even those that showed up to Volunteer at the IDH Yaba where denied registration (as one article l read showed) just so that one "Oga at the Top" can chop the money meant to pay volunteers!

Dont blame her for not coming down here to volunteer, none of you, if you had the option, will pass-over $200/hour to come to volunteer in Nigeria where even money meant to procure Protective Equipment (PPE) is EMBEZZLED by public servants after-all, as our President said: LOOTING IS NOT STEALING! shocked shocked

Go figure!

Lastpage!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by icemann(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
bigass:
32000 Naira per hour for A Nurse!!!

8hrs is 256000 multiplied by 25days
equals 6.5million Naira a month

She is going to pay 40% as Tax (or maybe more depending on the state)

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by edgyslim: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
SPEACLESS

Bros na SPEECHLESS.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by IYANGBALI: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abbey2sam:
And should i give a fucckk
the fok wey you already give don do now
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by IAMGEJ(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
We go quarantine her imediately she come back oh... #ebola suspect grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
She only doing it because of the money involved,over N7m a month.

Besides; who wants to die¿ #A1000WaysToDie

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Eneze1(f): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
lastpage:
I guess this is the difference between living within an environment of "acute poverty" (as you can read from the post of most people here) and living in an environment where such amount is not considered "extreme"!

The truth is: As an Ebola Nurse/Volunteer, you are putting your life (and what you stand for in your family on the line) and the American Govt knows this and is READY TO REMUNERATE YOU ADEQUATELY FOR IT. The more the danger involved, the more the pay. That is how it should work!

Contrast that to the Nigerian Govt where Money allocated for Ebola Management is cornered by the Minister to "BUY VEHICLES" like that is the biggest problem we have in an Ebola Epidemic (the "tribal bigots" can hammer me over this since "it is our brother that is involved" grin ),
Even those that showed up to Volunteer at the IDH Yaba where denied registration (as one article l read showed) just so that one "Oga at the Top" can chop the money meant to pay volunteers!

Dont blame her for not coming down here to volunteer, none of you, if you had the option, will pass-over $200/hour to come to volunteer in Nigeria where even money meant to procure Protective Equipment (PPE) is EMBEZZLED by public servants after-all, as our President said: LOOTING IS NOT STEALING! shocked shocked

Go figure!

Lastpage!

GBAM!!! nothing else to add
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by MrRhymes101(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
bigass:
32000 Naira per hour for A Nurse!!!

8hrs is 256000 multiplied by 25days
equals 6.5million Naira a month
that's Steven Keshi's salary
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by bigass(f): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
icemann:

She is going to pay 40% as Tax (or maybe more depending on the state)
Its 25%

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by pyyxxaro: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hehehehhehehe ! Dem want make EBOLA kill this woman now cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) / 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) / Funke Akindele's 40th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.