Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG (27164 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony / NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by peren: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2014
This is the kind of story that just breaks my heart, they are rich and yet they look for every means to exploit the poor struggling masses. Why did they not reduce it from their first months allowance??
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by peter4d2(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Dis news got me angry like hell cos we all know hw it goes during service n I know sum pple wuld say they whr able 2 save doe but me peter I spent every dime exploring d village I served shit hw I miss (Cross-river)
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by captainbaroni(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
yokiti:
President Jonathan : 1 Billion Naira food in Aso rock.
Fayemi: 50 Million Naira bed in Ekiti Governor's lodge
Amaechi: I spent over 1 Billion Naira to fight Ebola in River state.
NYSC DG: 800 Million Naira for computer registration System.
All this money you are quoting; dairis God oooo.
For now, that is only what I can say.
Nigeria my country; what is the way forward?
ASK THEM MY DEAR
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by aniel1089(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
I am not bother if they spent over 800 million naira on it,all I care is about the 500naira I just hope it is being paid to all serving corper and it start right from this month..
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by iswallker(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2014
CrazyMan:

And corpers while serving their country diligently would receive N19,800 monthly allowance minus N4000 for registration plus N500 feeding allowance.

Truly there was a country

i feel your pain... grin grin

its more like 500 * 30 * 12

however, the #4000 payment is still not justified and the #800m is a scandal.
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by PStacks(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2014
This government is irresponsible and insensitive and not ready to be responsible at all..

Tell me, is it only Copa's that are in nigeria, even the copa's after receiving #500 per day as daily feeding allowance and allowee for 1 year, after service, not all of them would get a job immediately..

Now tell me, how would such a copa survive? After being used to #500 naira a day and constant allowee for one year then you go back home and can't secure a job..

No wonder they say NYSC means "Now Your Suffering Continues"..

I pity Nigeria..
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Odunharry(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2014
2sexi:
Ah... Jesus. What kind of country is this? I didn't know anything about website design, I wouid have swallowed this information hook line and sinker like f00l.

Website is just a domain name that cost $10/year and hosting that cost just $100/year and then a design where skilled person use their creativity to beautify it. And this shouldn't be more than 100k-500k in total, considering that it's a data driven site.

You see why it's smart to position yourself?

Same website that someone would collect 50k to do everything is what 800Million is quoted on.

The way Nigerian elects lie to the masses makes even the devil look like a learner.

What kind of country is this....

Politicians can lie

1 Like

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Emilord(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2014
We need to purchase that magic MACHINE that slaps person when he lies...i tell ya,e for don use slap kill this man since
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by edo3(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2014
onegig:
Can you imagine the lies from pit of hell these people are pedlling? 800 million for a data centre Sidmach already has? What's so special about the registration they are doing. ? So building a website that connects to a database and implementing a paymemt processor cost as much as that?

These people must think everyone out there is just as dumb as them.
That is why we need to change ds govt for real.
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by rozayx5(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2014
2sexi:
Ah... Jesus. What kind of country is this? I didn't know anything about website design, I wouid have swallowed this information hook line and sinker like f00l.

Website is just a domain name that cost $10/year and hosting that cost just $100/year and then a design where skilled person use their creativity to beautify it. And this shouldn't be more than 100k-500k in total, considering that it's a data driven site.

Same website that someone would collect 50k to do everything is what 800Million is quoted on.

The way Nigerian elects lie to the masses makes even the devil look like a learner.

What kind of country joke is this....

FIXED cool cool
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by colormebad(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2014
#800 what?! my goodness! someone should pls hold me befor I jump out of my skin. so this is how this people swindled Nigeria,OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2014
kennygee:
This people lying to us, knowing we know they're lying but still keep lying cause we can't do anything about their lying.
Summary of the f^ked up situation of this country

2 Likes

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by bynat(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Wen them go start to pay the 500 naira abeg? Ma blood dey hot.
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by mbulela: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2014
aniel1089:
I am not bother if they spent over 800 million naira on it,all I care is about the 500naira I just hope it is being paid to all serving corper and it start right from this month..
short sighted stupidity.
You don't care if they r.ape the commonwealth dry as long as they pay you pittance with which to form local big boy for 12 months and you return to penury.

4 Likes

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by GreenBobo: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2014
God...my goodness! Seun would ve used about #800 Billion to build n run NairaLand
If nysc used about #800 million to build a web portal that services a subset of a subset of a subset of Nigeria's graduate! Chai... chai.. e don reach this level? Bros Seun... u no go kom clear the air
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by gnykelly(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2014
hello seen and everyone save this psycho Dear brothers and sisters, lets pray for this guy.. www.nairaland.com/1970508/last-days-death-funeral-pains
...is bout to commit suicide
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by tboy11(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2014
2sexi:

What kind of country is this....

Shey nysc no even get site before ? is it not only the registration portal they added...so where did the 800m go to.....na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by noblealuu: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2014
CrazyMan:

And corpers while serving their country diligently would receive N19,800 monthly allowance minus N4000 for registration plus N500 feeding allowance.

Truly there was a country

Pls, I need clarification on this so-called N500 feeding allowance, because the last time I checked, corper's receive feeding allowance of N300 which is nt in cash but in kind as per the three-square meal a day costed @ N100 for each meal. Is the feeding allawee gonna run all through the service year or Just a mere increment from 300h to 500h?
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2014
ojeffo:

Oga mi...ds ur grammar is giving me n my maiguard migraine
Na the graduates be these! grin

1 Like

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by kevoh(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
aniel1089:
SMH! I weep cry for these kind of graduates with such mentality.

2 Likes

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by simplygreat(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2014
QMark:
Chai! The portal must be made of real 24 karat gold.

Haba!!!! Why gold, its a red diamond studded website with each diamond. Weighing 20 grams each. It even has biometric features

3 Likes

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by chuksmad(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Thank God for this Uzor Azubuike that protested against the exploitation. We need such people in Nigeria to fight these corrupted individuals.

2 Likes

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2014
he should be sacked for lying on oath

1 Like

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by penny01502: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2014
The amount of lies our directors, top government functionaries and public offices stake holder are telling us shows that they are not regarding us. They think we are sheeps

2 Likes

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Sibrah: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
pekeyim:
So I complained earlier but didn't know this would make FP.

NYSC camp is a "SHOKI" arena.
The scheme is flawed. And there is no way on earth a simple website with a Database will cost 800 Million naira. Impossible!!! What kind of system will they install in offices nationwide if prospective corps members already registered this time without it!!!
In this world of N35k customized websites abi?. . . Lol

1 Like

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by amolex(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2014
southerners like making life hard for us in Nigeria General Taiga was DG NYSC for yrs no p bt southerners get there now.....tins begin turn same goes for CBN
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Na so we thief reashh for dis Nigeria?? Over $5mil for a website??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2014
NGN800,000,000.
I'll be slapping Wizkid, Tonto Dikeh, and Derenle for like... 2months. Just imagine what I'll do with the rest of the change... N800,000,000.
Them go hear my name!

Someone should hang before I go crazy here.
Re: We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG by Mrfils(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Now this is d main story for the gods undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! / 18 Tips You Should Know Before Leaving Home For CAMP!!! / NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.