Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

When Rapture Take Place, What If... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Rapture Take Place, What If... (658 Views)

When Rapture Occurs Will Atheists Believe? / When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. / Will Rapture Take Place This December, 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Rapture Take Place, What If... by AnokaOgba(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
It is certain that this thought may have one point in time crossed the heart of many believers. This poser shouldn't be taken lightly as its inplications are eternal. Of recent I have thinking of what if the rapture take place without me, this has really made me to consider my ways as to if there is anything in my life that could warrant my missing the rapture.
Truly, let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls. It will terrible to find out that after years of loving service to God, so many still go to hell. I am wondering, what could make "strong" believers all of a sudden at the last minute derail. This is a call for everyone to consider their ways and test themselves whether they are still in faith. Remember, it is not all that says to me Lord Lord will enter Heaven but he that does God's will. Are we doing God's Will?

4 Likes

Re: When Rapture Take Place, What If... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mehn, we need his mercies....
Re: When Rapture Take Place, What If... by cee001(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
..food for thought
Re: When Rapture Take Place, What If... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
AnokaOgba:
It is certain that this thought may have one point in time crossed the heart of many believers. This poser shouldn't be taken lightly as its inplications are eternal. Of recent I have thinking of what if the rapture take place without me, this has really made me to consider my ways as to if there is anything in my life that could warrant my missing the rapture.
Truly, let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls. It will terrible to find out that after years of loving service to God, so many still go to hell. I am wondering, what could make "strong" believers all of a sudden at the last minute derail. This is a call for everyone to consider their ways and test themselves whether they are still in faith. Remember, it is not all that says to me Lord Lord will enter Heaven but he that does God's will. Are we doing God's Will?

What if you have been lied to? Have you ever thought of that? The possibility that there is no heaven and God? Then you realize you have wasted valuable time worshiping an empty pot of soup. Think well! I know thinking for yourself is a luxury.
Re: When Rapture Take Place, What If... by AnokaOgba(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2014
It comes as a suprise that some persons still don't believe in existence of Heaven or Hell. I think the best thing for all of us to do is to ask God to reveal himself to us, and his eternal purpose. Thank you.
Re: When Rapture Take Place, What If... by gatiano(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Rapture has being taking place now for more than 80 years, it is about to end. hell or heaven is a condition, it is not any place. however there is hereafter, here on earth after the rule of satan. this world as it was ruled by satan, satan rule ended 1914. what is happening now is her passing away. remember nothing will be left standing, not even a corner block.

(1) (Reply)

Jihadists Kill 28 Christians On Kenya Bus After Confirming They Are Not Muslims / One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. / Once A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.