Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones (4578 Views)

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
A friend recounted that he was with a group of politicians in Asokoro, Abuja. Among these people were members of APC and PDP, all talking money. He heard one say "My real estate in Dubai is generating $xxxx annually," another say, "Dubai market is not the best, Cayman islands is better, I make $Bleep annually from those investments." As he looked closely in the room, there were self-professed muslims, christians and maybe traditional worshipers or aethists. These men forgot about their ethnic, religious and political identities, what bonded them together was the proverbial Nigeria's national cake.

As he walked around the room, and shook some of my friends, sipping my glass of wine, I thought so hard about the Nigerian electorate that were preparing themselves for a new election process in 2015. He thought about those who come to Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter, and mainstream medial raining down vitriols on those who do not belong to their ethnic group, religion or self-professed geo-political identities. I thought about those who kill each other for these men that literarilly share the "national cake." While I was introverted in those thoughts, I found tears rolling down my ears. As the tears rolled down my feeble eyes, the wife of a prominent politician in Nassarawa state, noticed my watered eyes, drawing close to me, she tapped me on the shoulder and said, "sir, are you okay?" He looked at her as if he was recovering from some sort of hypnosis, and answered "Madam I just returned from London where I had a reunion with my old high school classmates, and so I am really tired". She insisted to know what was wrong. he then said, "madam our country is finished and half of the people in this room need to be in Jail." She said "xxxx I know you pain, and hopefully with the right leadership, we will get it right"

He is pained pained and in tears that Nigerians are continually deceived, and their wealth carted away by those whose IQ are not even close to those that are deceived. It is high time we bring in someone that would stamp out the number one problem in Nigeria - corruption. We have the power to act, and vote in someone that would truly and honestly reduce corruption in our country. Our country is finished, and we must salvage it. I truly and honestly believe that General Mohammadu Buhari is more than capable of cleaning this mess. Do not waste your vote, vote the right man to power come 2015! I don't hate President Jonathan, I just know that he has taken corruption to another level, and honestly do not have what it takes to lead Nigeria to where we all want it to be.

-CramJones

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by 9jii(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
I always wonder if it's poverty that affect the way we are thinking?
At the lower class we are always looking for a small difference to tear ourselves. religion, language, culture,tribe, even family.

5 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Firefire(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
All past and present politicians in Nigeria are extremely corrupt and corrupted.

inclusive of ALL.

7 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
You were with your "friends" who were sharing our collective wealth among themselves and boasting to it. You didn't scold them, you didn't consider it wise to use annonymity to tell us sme names, you didn't consider it patriotic to report them to relevant agencies and prividing supporting evidence using anonymity. Instead you come here to shed tears after drinking from the same cup with enemies of the state.
Mr Jones you obviously value friendship more than patriotism. By law, you are guilty of the offence as an accomplice. Be Patriotic Mr Man, and save us your crocodile tears or You shall always shed tears because your conscience will never allow you happiness. You guys may have the money, we the masses enjoys the inner peace from the divine.

37 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Omexonomy: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
If you want to know more about the clowns called cramjones barcanister and egift how they feed and pay bills follow this link http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29237507
if you want to join him just send him a PM.

4 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Firefire:
All past and present politicians in Nigeria are extremely corrupt and corrupted.

inclusive of ALL.
The pdp people always wanting everyone to be same with them.
They preach all parties are the same
They preach all politicians are corrupt
They preach politics is a dirty game for dirty

All these just to hold on to power, they never talk achievements (they don't have any), they never talk bright minds (they don't have any), they never want to discuss issues. SHAME on the pdp.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
You were with your "friends" who were sharing our collective wealth among themselves and boasting to it. You didn't scold them, you didn't consider it wise to use annonymity to tell us sme names, you didn't consider it patriotic to report them to relevant agencies and prividing supporting evidence using anonymity. Instead you come here to shed tears after drinking from the same cup with enemies of the state.
Mr Jones you obviously value friendship more than patriotism. By law, you are guilty of the offence as an accomplice. Be Patriotic Mr Man, and save us your crocodile tears or You shall always shed tears because your conscience will never allow you happiness. You guys may have the money, we the masses enjoys the inner peace from the divine.

Your response shows you do not understand the bane of the problem in Nigeria. Report them to EFCC that is controlled by the president that protects them? Run away from the room, because half of the people them stole the wealth of Nigeria? I wrote this because it is you and me that can change the status quo by voting in the man that would bring justice to the bastards that have shared Nigeria to themselves.

-CramJones

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Randerl: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Omexonomy:
If you want to know more about the clowns called cramjones barcanister and egift how they feed and pay bills follow this link http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29237507
if you want to join him just send him a PM.

1 Like

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
cramjones:

Your response shows you do not understand the bane of the problem in Nigeria. Report them to EFCC that is controlled by the president that protects them? Run away from the room, because half of the people them stole the wealth of Nigeria? I wrote this because it is you and me that can change the status quo by voting in the man that would bring justice to the bastards that have shared Nigeria to themselves.

-CramJones
Sorry for my harsh response Sir, just that I'm so pained that we suffer in the midst of plenty. I am committed to Buhari cause because I will do myself amd family a great injustice by maintaining the status quo. We have a clown and a joke parading as President, sharing the treasury among his "padis" and institutionalising corruption. I hope Nigerians get it right this time by returning the amiable General to the Office of the President.

14 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by diablos: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrBigPrick:
FFK, AM FEELING UR STYLE. JOINING PDP TO ESCAPE JAIL AND STILL YABBING PDP AS CRAMJONES.

I WANNA BE LIKE U WHEN I GROW UP!!!!

Lol! Well said bro...let d dullard kip deceiving himself
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by unclejb2(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
cramjones:
Last night I was with a mixed group of politicians in Asokoro, Abuja. Among these people were members of APC and PDP, all talking money. I heard one say "My real estate in Dubai is generating $Bleep annually," another say, "Dubai market is not the best, Cayman islands is better, I make $Bleep annually from those investments." As I looked closely in the room, there were self-professed muslims, christians and maybe traditional worshipers or aethists. These men forgot about their ethnic, religious and political identities, what bonded them together was the proverbial Nigeria's national cake.

As I walked around the room, and shook some of my friends, sipping my glass of wine, I thought so hard about the Nigerian electorate that were preparing themselves for a new election process in 2015. I thought about those who come to Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter, and mainstream medial raining down vitriols on those who do not belong to their ethnic group, religion or self-professed geo-political identities. I thought about those who kill each other for these men that literarilly share the "national cake." While I was introverted in those thoughts, I found tears rolling down my ears. As the tears rolled down my feeble eyes, the wife of a prominent politician in Nassarawa state, noticed my watered eyes, drawing close to me, she tapped me on the shoulder and said, "sir, are you okay?" I looked at her as if I was recovering from some sort of hypnosis, and answered "Madam I just returned from London where I had a reunion with my old high school classmates, and so I am really tired". She insisted to know what was wrong. I then said, "madam our country is finished and half of the people in this room need to be in Jail." She said "xxxx I know you pain, and hopefully with the right leadership, we will get it right"

I am pained and in tears that Nigerians are continually deceived, and their wealth carted away by those whose IQ are not even close to those that are deceived. It is high time we bring in someone that would stamp out the number one problem in Nigeria - corruption. We have the power to act, and vote in someone that would truly and honestly reduce corruption in our country. Our country is finished, and we must salvage it. I truly and honestly believe that General Mohammadu Buhari is more than capable of cleaning this mess. Do not waste your vote, vote the right man to power come 2015! I don't hate President Jonathan, I just know that he has taken corruption to another level, and honestly do not have what it takes to lead Nigeria to where we all want it to be.

-CramJones
so u wine and dine with these corrupt politicians?... Birds of the same plumage congregate in the same proximity. Pls I would be more comfortable when u stop playing partisan politics and also stop being sentimental about issues. I am not a PDP advocate, but I will vote GEJ looking at his policies and implementation. No president on the surface of the earth has been back biten, sabbotaged, criticized and fought like GEJ....even when he is on the right track. The Nigerian opposition have not told us logically what they plan to do if they are elected into power, rather they are busy sabbotaging, and painting the current administration black most times with lies. For that reason alone I will vote GEJ and not PDP. Unless Buhari will present an achievable and logical road map to re-invent and improve the country rather than preaching sectarian "intergrity" and making inciting comments and threats.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by theassassin: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

The pdp people always wanting everyone to be same with them.
They preach all parties are the same
They preach all politicians are corrupt
They preach politics is a dirty game for dirty

All these just to hold on to power, they never talk achievements (they don't have any), they never talk bright minds (they don't have any), they never want to discuss issues. SHAME on the pdp.
just shut the fvck

8 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by theassassin: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
Sorry for my harsh response Sir, just that I'm so pained that we suffer in the midst of plenty. I am committed to Buhari cause because I will do myself amd family a great injustice by maintaining the status quo. We have a clown and a joke parading as President, sharing the treasury among his "padis" and institutionalising corruption. I hope Nigerians get it right this time by returning the amiable General to the Office of the President.

and so shall be your endless wish till your misreable life ends

buhari will never smell aso rock

MARK MY WORD MR BARCANISTA!!!

6 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by RockMaxi: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Friend of the masses at daybreak, enemy at night...God dey. :-]

3 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by RockMaxi: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Friend to the masses at daybreak, enemy at night..God dey. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
theassassin:

just shut the fvck
Ok empty head

6 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by theassassin: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

Ok empty head
sharap and keep mute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ffk

you mean you went to london to chop your highschool sweetheart? was that all you wanted to tell us all along, akamu
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by courage54(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nigeria will be great again if only our brothers across the Niger can reason together and join the train to salvage our dear Nation from this Govt of LOOTOCRACY where stealing is not corruption. God Bless Nigeria.

Muhammadu Buhari is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by unclejb2(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
courage54:
Nigeria will be great again if only our brothers across the Niger can reason together and join the train to salvage our dear Nation from this Govt of LOOTOCRACY where stealing is not corruption. God Bless Nigeria.

Muhammadu Buhari is the answer.
pls can u mention one economic policy Buhari is projecting?? He is far from the Nigerian solution and will never come near Aso Rock unless on invitation! Sorry for wasting ur data typing trash on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Blakjewelry(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
I have never comment on any of your thread before because most of your post are tilted toward a political party, but what you wrote here is the total truth. I personally am against goodluck to me not because he is corrupt, but because he lack what it takes to fight corruption. Nigeria is too strong for the like of him.

4 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by ayindejimmy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
ur comment is laced wit hypocritical sentiments and pretty immatured. Do u wanna honestly tell me dat if u were to be face to face wit either Gej, Obj or IBB u can boldly scold them that they'r corupt and they formd d core part of Nig's problem? United we stand divided we fall. We have to be united to face and conquer those people thru election (They'r very powerful people wit money dat can make u or ur family disapear) And nt by abusing or fightin them alone. Afteral, some of us masses also contributed by voting them.

4 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by courage54(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
unclejb2:
pls can u mention one economic policy Buhari is projecting?? He is far from the Nigerian solution and will never come near Aso Rock unless on invitation! Sorry for wasting ur data typing trash on Nairaland.

What economic policy has ur drunkard president put in place that has in anyway imparted ur life for the past six years? Try and be objective please.

3 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
cramjones:
Last night I was with a mixed group of politicians in Asokoro, Abuja. Among these people were members of APC and PDP, all talking money. I heard one say "My real estate in Dubai is generating $xxxx annually," another say, "Dubai market is not the best, Cayman islands is better, I make $Bleep annually from those investments." As I looked closely in the room, there were self-professed muslims, christians and maybe traditional worshipers or aethists. These men forgot about their ethnic, religious and political identities, what bonded them together was the proverbial Nigeria's national cake.

As I walked around the room, and shook some of my friends, sipping my glass of wine, I thought so hard about the Nigerian electorate that were preparing themselves for a new election process in 2015. I thought about those who come to Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter, and mainstream medial raining down vitriols on those who do not belong to their ethnic group, religion or self-professed geo-political identities. I thought about those who kill each other for these men that literarilly share the "national cake." While I was introverted in those thoughts, I found tears rolling down my ears. As the tears rolled down my feeble eyes, the wife of a prominent politician in Nassarawa state, noticed my watered eyes, drawing close to me, she tapped me on the shoulder and said, "sir, are you okay?" I looked at her as if I was recovering from some sort of hypnosis, and answered "Madam I just returned from London where I had a reunion with my old high school classmates, and so I am really tired". She insisted to know what was wrong. I then said, "madam our country is finished and half of the people in this room need to be in Jail." She said "xxxx I know you pain, and hopefully with the right leadership, we will get it right"

I am pained and in tears that Nigerians are continually deceived, and their wealth carted away by those whose IQ are not even close to those that are deceived. It is high time we bring in someone that would stamp out the number one problem in Nigeria - corruption. We have the power to act, and vote in someone that would truly and honestly reduce corruption in our country. Our country is finished, and we must salvage it. I truly and honestly believe that General Mohammadu Buhari is more than capable of cleaning this mess. Do not waste your vote, vote the right man to power come 2015! I don't hate President Jonathan, I just know that he has taken corruption to another level, and honestly do not have what it takes to lead Nigeria to where we all want it to be.

-CramJones
Start by removing the massive log of wood in your eyes. Claiming to be who you're not online is deceit and corruption.

4 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by omenka(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
You were with your "friends" who were sharing our collective wealth among themselves and boasting to it. You didn't scold them, you didn't consider it wise to use annonymity to tell us some names, ......
Bros leave mata for mathias!! Much as some of us abhor these men, we know how powerful they are and what they can do. If the president himself could tell us he's afraid of exposing these men, how much less other folks who don't enjoy as much protection as the president The other day I happened to be at same club in thesame room with one of biggest political figures in the Niger Delta while he was busy getting a lapdance from a gurl young enough to be his grand daughter, I never revealed his name in my post oo!! Neither did I reveal the identity of the "Spiritual Cankerworm" I went to see in the Abuja Ecumenical Centre. Most of us anti-establishment posters know how risky what we are doing is and must try as much we can to thread with caution cos when the chips are down hardly would anyone fight your course for you, you are most likely to be another case of "missing person".

I get the message the Op is trying to send loud and clear and it's what we've been hammering at here. Fvck these politicians trying to divide us along ethnic and religious lines. They do so whenever they want to mop us support for their devious agendas. When it's time to loot the treasury, they do so collectively regardless of their tribes, region or religion. I think that is the crux of the matter here.

We should (especially the ignorant impressionable fellows in here) try to eschew ethnoreligious scaremongering and work towards our collective emancipation irrespective of where we come from or what God we believe in.
Together we shall overcome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by unclejb2(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
courage54:

What economic policy has ur drunkard president put in place that has in anyway imparted ur life for the past six years? Try and be objective please.
My neighbour just bought a made in Nigeria Hyundai ix35. We are producing made in Nigeria cars. I'm being very objective here. Ur insulting GEJ and calling him names shows how much of a degenerate u are. I'm sure u don't even have a voters card.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by denedene(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
I c no diff btw apc n pdp...... the concept of GMB won't end corruption 1)he already has a history which has not bin clarified 2) he won't prosecute d corrupt heads in apc...... if he was serious, he won't b in d apc fold

1 Like

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by courage54(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
unclejb2:
My neighbour just bought a made in Nigeria Hyundai ix35. We are producing made in Nigeria cars. I'm being very objective here. Ur insulting GEJ and calling him names shows how much of a degenerate u are. I'm sure u don't even have a voters card.

I wish u have a love one among those sixteen graduates that lost their lives in the last immigration scam recruitment exercise u won't be here licking GEJ ass.

4 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by EdCure: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
The local bar... a place with no short supply of sincere people and honest gists. smiley
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Mogidi: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
While I was introverted in those thoughts, I found tears rolling down my ears. As the tears rolled down my feeble eyes, the wife of a prominent politician in Nassarawa state, noticed my watered eyes, drawing close to me, she tapped me on the shoulder and said, "sir, are you okay?"

I stopped reading when I got here, seems cramjokes also post with that other Musiwa username, this is a joke.
(Probably crying because he wasn't given enough palm wine)
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by eunisam: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
APC campaign strategy.
-CramJones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. / Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) / Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.