Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Poem: Tears From The Heart - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: Tears From The Heart (576 Views)

The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Romantic Story / My True Love Story ........ Telling You With Tears! / The Heart Of A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Tears From The Heart by lordthunderbolt(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
She stood there with frozen tears

From all her years

Those bitter plea as he spoke his sweet

A faithful pain caressing her ears

Deep in thoughts, the mind lost

Fires cracking from heated frost

Her pains dissolved on a liquid purse

Another glance...another pain on her hands

Her meek heart betrayed his passion

His tears made her many mansions

Shattered lineage of broken inactions

Still hung on the pains of yester year's emotions

All that was ever said

Was just too late

In between her legs

Lay another head

1 Like

Re: Poem: Tears From The Heart by noble4d(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice writeup...I like the fact that each stanzas are in quatrain and making use of plain English is superb, easy to understand by a lay reader.

1 Like

Re: Poem: Tears From The Heart by lordthunderbolt(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
noble4d:
Nice writeup...I like the fact that each stanzas are in quatrain and making use of plain English is superb, easy to understand by a lay reader.
thanks Bro. ..its plain English with deeper subtle meanings... that's how u write my works...so that people can come to love poetry you can see this works and others at www.thunderboltpearlz..com
home of poetry

(1) (Reply)

Evil Comedian Episode 17 / Deepavali Is A “hindu” Festival. Hindu! / The Suburban War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.