Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! (1985 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey / A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by finessela: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
I will not stop ranting about the evil that some men put women through! No, seriously some men are simply nothing but pure evil.

How can a man be so wicked to marry a woman (church and traditional marriage kwa o!), house her, father a child or children with her and still the woman will know nothing about this so called husband.

It happened to a friend of mine. She got married to a man we could describe as a devoted and kind family man. The man is always forming busy, he comes back late from the office and sometimes even sleeps over at the office. My friend had no cause to suspect as she gets money from him very well! Besides, they occasionally had family outings (the husband always tried to make time out for the wife and children). Even his phones never had any suspicious texts as she checks constantly.

My friend had 3 children for him, 2 boys and a girl. Her husband did everything any responsible husband would do for his family. The only thing she found bothersome was that sometimes when she called him, he would say he was in Lekki and this had gone on for years. She wonders what her husband is always doing at Lekki because she knows his office is situated in Onikan. She asked him but he really didn’t give any concrete answer.

Presently my friend is pregnant for with her 4th child and she attends antenatal clinic at Lagoon Hospital in V/I. As she finished her antenatal around 2pm and was leaving the hospital, she saw her husband’s jeep, inside it was another lady who appeared pregnant. They were heading towards Lekki. My friend, action lady that she is (I don’t have dulling friends) abandoned her own jeep, took an okada and followed them reach to their destination.

Their destination was Chevron Estate. Wow! Come see house! My friend stayed at a corner and was watching them! First, her husband came out, followed by the heavily pregnant woman. Just when she thought she should start wondering about the whole scenario, two children came out of the house they shouted “Daddy welcome! Mummy welcome!”.

These children we are talking about were older than her own kids by roughly between eight and five years. Her first child is 6 year old while this woman’s first is roughly 13 or 14 year old!

To cut the story short, her husband had been living a double life! Everything was double double! House double, phones double, car double, children double! To make matters worse, she found out that she is actually the second and fake wife!

You can imagine what happened next!

For me the moral of the story is that, ” One day, monkey go go market and e no go return” or “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner” or “One day wind go blow and fowl yansh go open!”and finally “Nothing is hidden under the sun”…so choose the one you like.

Written by Chidinma Ajayi copied from www.femmelounge.ng

---------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by itstpia1: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by ELLYsian: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
What do these men do on important holidays, where do they stay during Christmas (e.g.), what do they tell the wife they leave alone on such days?
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by EfemenaXY: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
I honestly can't imagine what happened next.

Pls do tell.
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by ITbomb(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Directed and produced by Tchidi
Marketed and distributed by Golden Movies
1 - 3 Pound rd Aba
Iweka rd Onitsha

Grab your copy today

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by noblealuu: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=ELLYsian post=27421021]What do these men do on important holidays, where do they stay during Christmas (e.g.), what do they tell the wife they leave alone on such days?[/quote

Hmmm I wonder too o., hw waz dis said man able to live such a complicated double standard life for all this years without the duo wives knowing about it esp the 1st wife? I dnt knw why am incredulous about this story... Sounds rediculously scary and unfathomable!

By the way, God's perfect will in marriage is still feasible even in this present generation of ours...always watch and pray b4 venturing into this complex institution...
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by ELLYsian: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=noblealuu post=27421631][/quote]

Maybe the first wife knew about the second one.
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
EfemenaXY:
I honestly can't imagine what happened next.
Pls do tell.

Sharrap you can

They went back to their normal wives and the 2nd wife got a sugarboy grin

1 Like

Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by kilimanjaro(m): 1:33am On Oct 25, 2014
ITbomb:
Directed and produced by Tchidi
Marketed and distributed by Golden Movies
1 - 3 Pound rd Aba
Iweka rd Onitsha

Grab your copy today

I saw the movie on youtube grin

@topic, well, it's a crazy world!!! And it's crazier when one is imagining. tongue
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Adonbilivit
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by ogawisdom(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2014
Made up trash if it is anything close to real them I tink d so called second wife is a classic dummy angry undecided
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by Acidosis(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2014
her choice, her life
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by EfemenaXY: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Kunbee:

Sharrap you can

They went back to their normal wives and the 2nd wife got a sugarboy grin

angry angry angry

How you sef take know? Abi na you be the 2nd wife? undecided
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by Mynd44: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2014
An Okada carried her from VI to Lekki.....tell me another one biko

6 Likes

Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by egopersonified(f): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Sweet story.

1 Like

Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by drnoel: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2014
U watch too much Holywood movies.
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Hahaha.

The storyline was ruined when the writer injected "okada from ikeja to chevron". Lol

This is surely not an Emem Isong/Chidi Tchikere kind of script. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by perry2020(f): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Omg if this is real then it's epic ooo
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by Kunbee: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

angry angry angry

How you sef take know? Abi na you be the 2nd wife? undecided

Never!!! When your husband dey dia grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I know because I have watched this film before
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kunbee:

Never!!! When your husband dey dia

I know because I have watched this film before

Oya give me the link for that movie sharp-sharp!
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by Kunbee: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Babe you no dey play with your hubby, i was kidding nao.

My dear I can't remember the name check dobox or iroko grin
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by EfemenaXY: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
^^ Oh, I know that...

Oya come here: kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy

Thanks, make I go look up that title... smiley
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
.....Starring....

Husband as Ramsey Noah
First wife as Rita Dominic
Second wife as Mercy Johnson(na she sabi climb okada from lagos to benin)

Lemme know when the part two comes out.
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by EfemenaXY: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
^^ Abeg what's the title na?

I can't find it! embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by VocalWalls: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
She entered the chevron estate with okada? And they allowed her to enter?

Or the husband's house is beside the gate man's?
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by beeevan: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Except one is unusually very dumb, all side chics/ side wives are aware of their positions. Your friend cannot claim she didn't see the signs but two blinded by the dough he was doling out to care. Fake story undecided
Re: Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! by DzTzl(f): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wht a Lie! No okada man will evr agree to riding frm VI to Chevron estate nt evn 4 10000. op, biko find anoda lie ds 1 aint doing a gd job

(1) (Reply)

Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. / A man killed his beautiful wife / Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.