Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Practical Sex Education In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Practical Sex Education In School (2889 Views)

Should Sex Education Be Taught As A Subject In Nigerian Schools? / Sex Education: Should It Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools? / Sex education is immorality teaching in disguise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Sex Education In School by Fxwarrior: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Practical sex education should be introduced in the educational scheme for secondary schools to be handled by a beautiful female biology or psychological teacher.
This will curb the occurence of abnormal sex behaviours like homosexuality and bestiality.
Re: Practical Sex Education In School by Aizebioje(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Your reasoning is sooo flawed. What you are asking 4 will never be done. Lemme assume this thread was a joke and just LOL
Re: Practical Sex Education In School by acenazt: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mehn this O.P self. what will you do when your 7 year old son comes home and asks you,daddy what is your favorite position? I like the Missionary best you?. or dad how long can you last before you cum?? what will you say?
Re: Practical Sex Education In School by Fxwarrior: 3:46am On Oct 25, 2014
acenazt:
Mehn this O.P self. what will you do when your 7 year old son comes home and asks you,daddy what is your favorite position? I like the Missionary best you?. or dad how long can you last before you cum?? what will you say?

You, what will you do if your son is arrested for molesting a neigjbour's chicken to death.
Re: Practical Sex Education In School by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2014
K
Re: Practical Sex Education In School by acenazt: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Fxwarrior:

You, what will you do if your son is arrested for molesting a neigjbour's chicken to death.
this o.p has got issues with his cerebral cortex. were you given any lessons on sex education before? without it have you molested any chicken
Re: Practical Sex Education In School by Fxwarrior: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
acenazt:
this o.p has got issues with his cerebral cortex. were you given any lessons on sex education before? without it have you molested any chicken

I wasn't but I still wish I was and that's why am clamouring for it. Every true father wants the best for his children.

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Ogun State 2022 / Uk’s Visa Ban: 7 Countries That Allow Foreign Students To Bring Families / Noun 2009/2010 Admission List For 1st Batch Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.