Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (895241 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by hebunatkinson(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
mazgidi:

Dunno, perhaps you should call them tomorrow, and tell them about it. Thank God its working day tomorrow.
As for me, if im eventually hired, dunno if I will take the job. That 2million naira ish scares me mehn. Not in the mood for it

what time were you interviewed yesterday? 2pm? 3pm?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by hebunatkinson(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
molibediumss:

Abeg wat did dey ask u

basic interview stuffs
tell us about yourself
why access bank
maybe a question about your course.. mine was just a simple definition access core values
happenings in the economy
and what will you do in a scenario

then try ask them a question
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
hebunatkinson:

basic interview stuffs
tell us about yourself
why access bank
maybe a question about your course.. mine was just a simple definition access core values
happenings in the economy
and what will you do in a scenario

then try ask them a question

Thankx alot
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2016
mazgidi:
I did my panel interview yesterday in lagos, I was successful. Now the final interview is on sat, 30th April. Please who else is with me.

wat course did u read??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mazgidi(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2016
hebunatkinson:

what time were you interviewed yesterday? 2pm? 3pm?
12pm
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by hebunatkinson(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2016
mazgidi:

12pm

oh okay... the mall that was sent to you. was it just one mail saying you were successful n contained the details of the final interview

or
it was two separate mails that was sent to you??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mazgidi(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
hebunatkinson:

oh okay... the mall that was sent to you. was it just one mail saying you were successful n contained the details of the final interview

or
it was two separate mails that was sent to you??
Yes, just a success mail containg details of the final interview.
I may not take the job though.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by deolutolu(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Pls guys i got a test invite scheduled for 16th may. Pls is anyone in my shoes.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by solomonray(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Pls can anyone send me a copy of the past question. My email is akinmedilab@yahoo.co.uk . Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 1legend: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Please and Please anyone with the past questions should please forward it to ademoladawodu@gmail.com

My test is on Tuesday in Yaba. Thanks and God bless
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lizchrome(f): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2016
just got mine
josefite:
Has any 4rm ibadan got invitation? Plz reply asap
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by christynonii: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2016
deolutolu:
Pls guys i got a test invite scheduled for 16th may. Pls is anyone in my shoes.
same here what tym ar u slated for?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lizchrome(f): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Please help me with the past questions "lizchrome11@yahoo.com thanks
sheyman00:
u may not be able to apply again... the portal expired last month.... oda opportunities are on..... check their site
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lizchrome(f): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please forward to LizChrome11@yahoo.com
1legend:

Please kindly forward the questions to ademoladawodu@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ArabaONE: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
mazgidi:
Yes, just a success mail containg details of the final interview. I may not take the job though.
good day bro, please I need a copy of the past questions. thanks in advance.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meilleur: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
final interview was OMG! shld i get a success mail, then i kno for sure dt oluwa is involved cos Bolaji made her dissatisfaction known! who else had hs final interview today(29/04/16)
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by turlash: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
meilleur:
final interview was OMG! shld i get a success mail, then i kno for sure dt oluwa is involved cos Bolaji made her dissatisfaction known! who else had hs final interview today(29/04/16)
is she on dreds
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meilleur: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
turlash:

is she on dreds
nah.. head of HR
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
meilleur:
nah.. head of HR
Wat did you do or say that made her dissatisfied..... Had panel interview today...just on my toes....waiting for response.....don't know how long it would take
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by temmiethy: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
i also had the final interview today,was caught off guard,cos d first batch of pple dt went in came out sayin she was askin d same ques of 'why did u study ur course n why do u want to work at access' buh wen my batch started goin in,na anoda tin entirely she dy ask me o,wasnt prepared for all dt..like 'tell me 3 of access bank's greatest achievement blahblahblah....buh am kipin my fingers crossed n hopin for d best.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by buhariDRIVER(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mergic my guy..... good to see that your representing here. ..... I KNOW U!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meilleur: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
temmiethy:
i also had the final interview today,was caught off guard,cos d first batch of pple dt went in came out sayin she was askin d same ques of 'why did u study ur course n why do u want to work at access' buh wen my batch started goin in,na anoda tin entirely she dy ask me o,wasnt prepared for all dt..like 'tell me 3 of access bank's greatest achievement blahblahblah....buh am kipin my fingers crossed n hopin for d best.
i was part of d firsr batch.... she askd diff qstns oo... only d first 3 ppl had similar qstns
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meilleur: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
molibediumss:

Wat did you do or say that made her dissatisfied..... Had panel interview today...just on my toes....waiting for response.....don't know how long it would take
things i wont wanna say here.... those questions dey too peculiar

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Abby01: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
sholanke2:
Morning guys. I never received invite for the final HR interview which is to hold tomorrow though some others that had panel interview with me on the same day like temmiethy have gotten invite. I concluded I probably didn't scale through the panel interview. But I got a mail from them asking me to forward my WAEC certificate to them. Was there a mix up or something?

Hi, I did my panel interview on the 20th in Lagos and I also have the same issue with u. I received a mail asking me to forward my WAEC Certificate which I did and till now I haven't gotten a reply from them undecided undecided
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Raalsalghul: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kookny:

I see the process is not hard at all, you have a comprehensive WASC and graduated from a federal school, then you're 90% likely to get the job.

The test part is quite simple. I got 70% and 68% for the Maths and the English. Next the HR interview, psychometric test. Just be cool and appear posh, yea, really need to appear posh!

Goodluck.

PS: I did some mistakes and stopped at the panel interview.
Like seriously, do they take graduates from only federal universities.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mazgidi(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
ArabaONE:

good day bro, please I need a copy of the past questions. thanks in advance.
You all should stop asking for past questions. Go there and do what you know. All these past questions are false. They don't help in any way. I didn't use past questions coz I don't believe in it. Believe in yourself and God

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Antina(f): 2:08am On Apr 30, 2016
chidozy15:

will be very grateful chidoskey15@gmail.com
Pls send to me if you have it.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Antina(f): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Stevostical:

Sup man, Access is dragnet, I replied ur pm, the test was cool but I discovered I wasn't as good in English as i thought so I went out narrowly after scaling my maths very well. If you are yet to do urs, chat me up.
Scheduled to write next week, pls if you have any hint you wanna drop.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by WiseCyril: 4:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Lizchrome:
Please forward to LizChrome11@yahoo.com
Pls I need the past questions too, saintnnamcy@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by WiseCyril: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2016
kk bruv.... firstly, u ll be addressed and d line-up of events wld be made known. 2 video clips wld be played for u, scribble points u feel ll be hlpful and after dt,,,,, a pretty lady ll address u, sharing her success story... dt one no concern u cos as for me, na the lady me dey look all thru,,, hot, pretty, clean, spotless, stainless.... then.... u ll be made to write ur english n maths test with each minimum mark pegged @ 50. By implication, 98 in english 48 in maths, NO NO. try n work smart esp in maths. Once u pass, u ll b made to write an essay nd fill a questionnaire and subsequently meet a HR person who ll b interested in ur lineage...lolz... jes basically abt ur family et all. then u ll go an write a psychometric test. For d psychometric, select as many words dt describe u, if u wanna beat it to hype urself, be wise abt it so dt u wont contradict d options selected, else, u cld b rejected as many tyms as possible. thats basically all. and if u r interested in d pq being circulated, drop ur email nd i ll fwd it but then, it was of no use to me. hope my piece hlped sha.... did i forget to say u ll be served menu menu n fruits... u ll relish em! lolz
Please I need the past question, here's my email: saintnnamcy@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 30, 2016
WiseCyril:

Please I need the past question, here's my email: saintnnamcy@gmail.com
Everybody that has written the test has confirmed that there is nothing like past question. Don't waste ur time reading wat will not b useful..I dint use past question... Go back and revise primary school maths and English... Know how to divide decimals, and formula for area of square and how to find circumference of a circle, also dont waste ur time on difficult questions, jist select any answer and move to d next, there re really cheap questions arranged towards the ending....all u need is to pass just 25 questions.....i was lucky had repitition of questions like 2times or more....guess that's d much I can remember, for the psychometric select nice things about your self in the two sections....infact ensure u select the same things u selected in the first one when doing the second one. I wish those scheduled for the test success

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by glamz007(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2016
waiting for what comes next after final interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.